Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu (14469 Views)

2023: APC is on course for victory - Governor Yahaya Bello / Ensure Ize-Iyamu’s Victory - Buhari Tells APC / APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by paradigmshift(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
spirul77:
its obvious you are not from edo state to compare obaseki to oshiomhole, can you list just two of obaseki's signatory project? I mean just two, I'm writing from Benin, the only person obaseki is better than is lucky igbinedion, you can't compare obaseki to osunbor that ruled for just few months in EDO, you can't even compare obaseki's almost four years in govership to the impact oshiomhole made in just 1 year anniversary in office, if you've been to Kogi and EDO lately you will never make the mistake of comparing obaseki to yahaya Bello, yahaya bello is a hundred times better than obaseki, oshiomhole isn't a saint either but they are incomparable, it's a shame when you are asked about his achievements they start listing renovation of stadium and renovation of state secretariat as achievements.
Personally obaseki doesn't deserve another tenure and ize iyamu isn't an option too.

I live in Edo..
Obaseki tried..
Oshiomole stole Edo dry.
Ize iyamu na cow....

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by man80(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
kelmicheal:
With federal might and power i declare Apc candidate "the winner and return elected"
It will not work.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Are they going to vote in Edo state cos I don't get it?
Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by facal892: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
My Boy pal makes $seventy five/hour on net. he has been job less for six months. However he earns$16453 genuinely working at the internet for some hours. Immediately join from the source……HERE:::::>>>> Read More
Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by ogbonti: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
tesppidd:
APC Governors should know that Edo and Ondo elections are must-win elections.

If not PDP will then have 18 governors while APC has 17;
Making it more difficult for one of them to be President in 2023.

Trust me it goes beyond who become governors in Edo and Ondo, It's a pointer to 2023.

APC know that they must win Edo and Ondo.

ApC was in power in Edo in 2019 - did Atiku not defeat Buhari in Edo?

i beg leave matter - all this our nairaland political scientists dem sef

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by MENELIIK: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
MsAllison:
Edo is not Lagos
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

Osu, mind your erosion villages
Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by tesppidd: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
ogbonti:

ApC was in power in Edo in 2019 - did Atiku not defeat Buhari in Edo?

i beg leave matter - all this our nairaland political scientists dem sef
Wow!

We are talking about governorship here.

How on earth did you not give Obaseki of APC versus Ize Iyanmu of PDP governorship contest of 2016 as your example?

Instead you jumped to Atiku versus Buhari? Abi Atiku and Buhari are now from Rivers state?

Are you mentally okay? Abi did you smoke something?
Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Siramen2001(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ok let watch and see as the drama unfolds
Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Siramen2001(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hmmmm just dry look oooo
Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by ogbonti: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
tesppidd:
Wow!

We are talking about governorship here.

How on earth did you not give Obaseki of APC versus Ize Iyanmu of PDP governorship contest of 2016 as your example?

Instead you jumped to Atiku versus Buhari? Abi Atiku and Buhari are now from Rivers state?

Are you mentally okay? Abi did you smoke something?

how much did Tinubu and Oshomole pay you to insult me ? If they didnt pay you chi chi - then you must be an idi ot - gerraaraaaa hia meeen grin

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by tesppidd: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
ogbonti:

how much did Tinubu and Oshomole pay you to insult me ? If they didnt pay you chi chi - then you must be an idi ot - gerraaraaaa hia meeen grin
How can you be talking about Atiku and Buhari in Edo election when Ize Iyanmu and Obaseki contested in 2016?

I ask again, what did you smoke?
Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Aguogba(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
No be Naija again? When they say mobilize, we know what they mean. Not like they're going to canvass for votes. They're simply saying, we're shifting the vote buying and rigging arsenal towards him.
Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by ogbonti: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
tesppidd:
How can you be talking about Atiku and Buhari in Edo election when Ize Iyanmu and Obaseki contested in 2016?

I ask again, what did you smoke?

i smoke your papa head - frustrated N-power recipient - bast ard e- rat
Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Ikmonie92: 1:26am On Jul 02, 2020
BoboNogoDie:
Whoever wins, the story won't still change.

Obaseki truly doesn't deserve a second term.
He has failed woefully just like his predecessor Oshiomole.

This one too doesn't look like someone that can be trusted, due to all the "energies" that surrounds him.
THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APC AND PDP.

AFTER 8 years of Oshiomole and 4 years of Obaseki, see where people are voting ...
Failed society!

Baba u sef fit go contest now.
Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by dheilaw1(m): 1:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Validated:

Ize-Iyamu will move to SDP in 2024 to contest again after Obaseki would have manhandled him a second time. I predict Obaseki winnig 70% even with APC planned rigging. APC is dead in Edo. What is left is EPM and aggrieved thugs. All APC exco are pro-Obaseki. Only supporters Ize-Iyamu has are the 27000 recorded at primaries less 20% inflation.
did you actually type this nonsense from your non working brain?
Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by oruma19: 1:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Buhari's performance alone will make apc to lose the election in edo. Obaseki is lucky to have moved from that party
Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by EmekaA125(m): 2:46am On Jul 02, 2020
MsAllison:
Edo is not Lagos Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Aswearugawd

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by EmekaA125(m): 2:46am On Jul 02, 2020
MsAllison:
Edo is not Lagos Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Aswearugawd

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by alabi484(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Cantonese:
Define the term "mobilise". In the context of the upcoming election how will the word be applied?
I don't know why this got me laughing so hard
Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
temptnow:
Who is this one?

Go and mobilize food for your people first. Almajiri governors
Child trafficking Governors

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
temptnow:
Who is this one?

Governors of prostitution regional capital of Nigeria.

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
temptnow:
Who is this one?

Southern Governors of Kidnappers.

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
temptnow:
Who is this one?

Governors of southern Nigerian Fraudsters.

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
temptnow:
Who is this one?

Cont'd.

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
temptnow:
Who is this one?

Southern Governors of drug traffickers association of Nigeria.

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
temptnow:
Who is this one?

Nigerian Southern Governors of cultist.

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2020

Re: APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
temptnow:
Who is this one?

Southern Governors of examination malpractice in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke / Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke / Buhari Mourns Ex-SGF, Ufot Ekaette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.