Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? (5876 Views)

Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2009
I feel you Chaircover, a man without a dikc is as good as dead.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Kgdavid(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2010
lol and wat exactly would he need a wife for??
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2010
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by amebono1: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2010
@Topic

I will make do, with his tongue cool
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
!amebo no1:

@Topic

I will make do, with his tongue cool

God that created dikc and tongue knows what he was doing
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by amebono1: 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
Like i said earlier on, i will make do with his tongue
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by dreswa20: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2010
4rm my view , dis is d highest temptation in marriage because SEX is d life wire of marriage. if it is cut short dear will be problem. dis is where a woman's love is tested, 4 BETTER 4 WORSE u said @ d alter of God, hear is d worse hw do u handle it.

my own opinion is dat it is my CROSS so i will carry it with prayer & faith, there is notin d Lord cannot do, bcs if u go outside 2 derive satisfaction outside wht of d man, dos it mean his feelings is lost? stay with him, give him words of comfort bcs he will not be happy with d condition he finds himself, there ar many ways u can get sexual satisfaction u employ one. if u really LOVE ur husband just kissing him will make come, good romance play wil make u ok etc. God help us is not a good story 2 tell. AMEN
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by najayi: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2010
cheesy kiss cool God bless you dresaswa20, l really like what you wrote, it's very encouraging to remind ourselves of the covenant we entered into at the altar of God, 'cos many people has forgotten all these. When troubles or problems comes into ones marriage, the parties will be looking for alternatives outside the marriage, which cannot really be the perfect solution. l pray the person concerned will take your advise and not gabbage it.
Thank you and God bless you. Have a wonderful and glorious day.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Oking1(m): 7:36am On Jan 24, 2010
honeric01:

that's why the marriage vows should not be taken if you don't understand it. it says for better for worse, well, even if his manliness is gone, does that mean a woman can't be satisfied sexually without the use of a manliness?.

?

Me i no understand some people o! shocked sad!!Na becos of a man's blockurse and a woman's vagina some people dey marry o.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by ceasyc(f): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2010
@topic
This is TOUGH, hmmmmmmm
wahala dey oh undecided
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by selencious(f): 12:49am On Jan 31, 2010
God forbid!!! But, if it does happens, I will stand by him and never ever have intimacy with someone else. I will encourage him , pray together and beleive in God together.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by 0hsisi: 12:50am On Jan 31, 2010
as long as the accident didn't cut off his fingers and tongue,no problem
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by amebono1: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2010
0hsisi:

as long as the accident didn't cut off his fingers and tongue,no problem
abi ooo nwanne'm nwanyi spoke for me too jare grin

Igbo men are known for their wonders, even when the yekini is off, the man can perform miracles with his toe nails grin grin grin grin
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Nwaka77: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2010
That's his business!
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2010
Nwaka77:

That's his business!

And u cant be bothered ?
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by mamagee3(f): 12:31am On Feb 02, 2010
Nairalanders bring up strange ideas sometimes they even freak me out.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2010
mama-gee:

Nairalanders bring up strange ideas sometimes they even freak me out.

Lol
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by PupetMasta(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2010
God forbid it happens to me but if it happens I will want her to give me a divorce, I can handle myself but I will not be able to handle pity from her. I will then relocate and start a new life, spend more time on my career, improving myself and become religious.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2010
PupetMasta:

God forbid it happens to me but if it happens I will want her to give me a divorce, I can handle myself but I will not be able to handle pity from her. I will then relocate and start a new life, spend more time on my career, improving myself and become religious.

I feel you, but it is easier said than done . . . .Like you said, God forbid bad thang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Bathes With My Father Everyday But He Never Touches Me - Lady Cries / His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding / Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.