Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

N-agro Past Questions And Answers-pdf - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N-agro Past Questions And Answers-pdf (795 Views)

Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers Pdf Free Download (1960 Till Date) / Use Of English JAMB Past Questions And Answers PDF Download / UNILAG Postgraduate Past Questions And Answers PDF Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N-agro Past Questions And Answers-pdf by Sasjnrblog001: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2020
N-AGRO PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-PDF

You can download the Ms document or the PDF at the end of the article. Thanks

Please try and practice these questions as most questions are always repeated.

N-AGRO PAST PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

The type of soil suitable for plant growth is _______________
Sandy soil
Loamy soil (Answer)
Rocky soil
Clay soil

Which one is the capital city of United Kingdom
London (Answer)
Paris
Manchester city
Dublin

The current Minister of Agriculture is _________________
Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina
Mr. Bala Muhammad
Chief Audu Innocent Ogbeh (answer). Note: As of August 2019 Mohammed Sabo Nanono became the New Minister of Agriculture.
Mallam Sadiqu Abdullahi

You can read more or download @ sasjnrblog.com

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Embarrassed By 2 Soldiers On My Graduation Day In Secondary School / Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School.. / Christ The King College (CKC) Onitsha Old Boys Association BOT And NEC Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.