Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) (51998 Views)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by PortHarcourt1st: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Warri is more developed than the shithole called PORT HARCOURT.

Pictures: PORT HARCOURT city

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Nairalandmonika: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kinematics:

It's no ones fault that Delta decided to put its capital at an extreme end of the state. A centralised capital helps in spreading developments easily.

Put both Warri and Asaba together they are not up to the size of Port Harcourt City, both in landmass and population. Please dont mention Sapele abeg. That one is just like Bori in Rivers State.
Warri is also in another end of the state and u have no idea how big warri is. No need arguing with u.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by rummmy: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Warri..... The caravan town.... It's not yet a city.....
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Hunchogee: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kinematics:

It's no ones fault that Delta decided to put its capital at an extreme end of the state. A centralised capital helps in spreading developments easily.

Put both Warri and Asaba together they are not up to the size of Port Harcourt City, both in landmass and population. Please dont mention Sapele abeg. That one is just like Bori in Rivers State.
Lol, for the first time I go agree with my argument friend ...Mr, kinematics
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Kinematics: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Warri is also in another end of the state and u have no idea how big warri is. No need arguing with u.

You are not getting my point.

Both Warri and Asaba are in 2 extremes, reason the government are confused on where to focus on as regards development. Also Deltans from the central and south barely regard Asaba as their capital.

Note that I came into this thread after you displayed poor knowledge of Rivers State.

As for chino the anambala clown claiming PortHarcourt1st I leave him to his stupidity.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Kinematics: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

Lol, for the first time I go agree with my argument friend ...Mr, kinematics

Well a capital being at the centre is what works for Akwa Ibom. From Uyo to the extremes of all parts of the state is almost same distance. That's a big advantage for all citizens.

For this one I give it to Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Hunchogee: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

u can't compare all those places to warri or sapele or even asaba.
Open a thread let do the comparism
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Hunchogee: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kinematics:

Well a capital being at the centre is what works for Akwa Ibom. From Uyo to the extremes of all parts of the state is almost same distance. That's a big advantage for all citizens.

For this one I give it to Akwa Ibom.
Is well bro....why you and that your portacourt guy the fight everytime ?
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Kinematics: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

Is well bro....why you and that your portacourt guy the fight everytime ?

You mean the clown chino. The Port Harcourt wannabe. The anambala village clown. E dey vex say em shithole onitsha no fit reach PH level in every ramification.

See his poverty face

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Hunchogee: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kinematics:

You mean the clown chino. The Port Harcourt wannabe. The anambala village clown. E dey vex say em shithole onitsha no fit reach PH level in every ramification.

See his poverty face
They were times , you were mistaken him for me & llumoh...we go the laugh you eeee.

Anyhow you de manage am wella
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Kinematics: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

They were times , you were mistaken him for me & llumoh...we go the laugh you eeee.

Anyhow you de manage am wella

Well you opened a thread same time me and the clown was having a heated nairaland banter. I wont forget that thread where you say Onna get roads pass PH grin
He even used pictures of that thread to taunt me. Then I went through your profile and saw you using they and so on for your acclaimed state, plus your account was opened same period( Chino the anambala village fool has more than 100 nairaland monikers). Also the propaganda job you are doing now is what chino does for a living. I'm not mad with your propaganda, I'm only mad when you do it while tarnishing the image of other states at thesame time.

So I dey suspect you shaa... because your threads are similar with the way chino will open a thread.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Nairalandmonika: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kinematics:

You are not getting my point.

Both Warri and Asaba are in 2 extremes, reason the government are confused on where to focus on as regards development. Also Deltans from the central and south barely regard Asaba as their capital.

Note that I came into this thread after you displayed poor knowledge of Rivers State.

As for chino the anambala clown claiming PortHarcourt1st I leave him to his stupidity.
Ok, sorry for that only been to pH once, but I still believe most state in Nigeria have just their capital develop n the rest local government are just village.

As for Delta, the state is one big mess, anioma is supposed to be a different state on its own different from Delta, but babangida wife is from anioma so he merge his wife area with an oil producing area and made his with area the capital. That's were all the confusion is coming from. Things our leaders do from selfish reasons.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Bekool(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
ochusdb:
Warri is located in the southern part of Delta State.

The State since 1999 has been govern by governors from the PDP political party starting from;

ex governor Chief James Ibori 1999 - 2007
ex governor Emmanuel Uduaghan 2007 - 2015
and incumbent
governor Ifeanyi Okowa. 2015 - NOW (2020)

Delta State is the third richest state in Nigeria after Lagos and Rivers State in terms of GDP yet I'm afraid there ain't much to show for it.
Warri like every other city in Nigeria has it's most beautiful and ugly sides (Lagos inclusive) so please no unwarranted noise or fuss about it.

Disclaimer :
The pictures below is just a FRACTION of the city (Warri) randomly taken (over some time now) therefore it doesn't depict or represent the "WHOLE" city.

The pictures I will display here ain't the most Amazing or Awful part of the city (yes, that's right I will display the awful side too), there are other sections like Refinery road, Okumagba Estate, Airport road, Jakpa, Ekete inland, DSC, GRA and more that could be more dignifying or awful than these.

Simply is a RANDOM pictures of Warri and a little touch of Abraka my home town.

ALSO

I am in noway (deliberately or not) endorsing the ex or incumbent governor of the State for as I stated earlier Warri should be far BETTER than this.

Pictures were taken with infinix Note 4 (and other digital camera device) while others were sources from the Net (online).

In case of grammatical errors or omissions Please wisely inform me for correction.

ENJOY

Those in udu and uhwie lga wont agree with u that they are under the warri kingdom op why didnt u differentiate them?
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by 24SEVEN: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
Kinematics stop disgracing our PORT HARCOURT everywhere. PORT HARCOURT should be demolished because it is filled with shanties and slums.

Pictures: PORT HARCOURT

There is no proof that those pics is PH. Chinonso Dike, show us proof of claims. Show a landmark or anything to show that you're posting PH on the net.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Kinematics: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
24SEVEN:

There is no proof that those pics is PH. Chinonso Dike, show us proof of claims. Show a landmark or anything to show that you're posting PH on the net.

Why are you paying attention to that anambala cow. If he likes let him post pictures of Brazilian favelas, Indian or Nairobi slums to show as PH.

His shithole onitsha will always remain in the shadows of PH
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by 24SEVEN: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kinematics:

The guy just showed his vague knowledge of Rivers. Theres one thing I've noticed about most people everywhere to them in Rivers is Port Harcourt. Even the dude said no other LGA in Rivers is developed apart from Port Harcourt. That was when I gave up.

Someone in Akpajo now will not know that he/she is already in Eleme LGA, but will be thinking they are in Port Harcourt. Someone in Rumuola does not know that even though they are in PHC they are not in Port Harcourt local government. Even someone in Oyigbo will say they are in Port Harcourt.

We know the name Port Harcourt is popular that's why many dont even know the LGA they are in when in Rivers. They just call it Port Harcourt. grin grin

Moreover the city has spread that even someone living in Igwuruta doesnt not know he/she is already in Ikwerre LGA.

The other day a friend came to Rivers to visit his aunt from Warri. He was in Igbo-Etche. He called me to ask me where am I that he is in PH, I asked him where in PH is he and he said Igbo Etche. I had to explain Rivers state to him.

To them everywhere is Port Harcourt. The development has spread that they cant tell anymore.

There are no way too many Ignorant people on Nairaland. Nothing we no dey see here..
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by 24SEVEN: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kinematics:

Why are you paying attention to that anambala cow. If he likes let him post pictures of Brazilian favelas, Indian or Nairobi slums to show as PH.

His shithole onitsha will always remain in the shadows of PH

Onitsha has been condemned by nature to perpetually remain in the shadows of PH.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Adeedris(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
juniorboma:
Warri city kor?

You just made a fool of yourself

Thank you. Everything sucks here. What I dislike the most Is the poor drainage system. It's only in Warri that I've seen drainages that stop abruptly without being linked to anywhere. Small rain go fall, everywhere don cast.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kinematics:

Well you opened a thread same time me and the clown was having a heated nairaland banter. I wont forget that thread where you say Onna get roads pass PH grin
He even used pictures of that thread to taunt me. Then I went through your profile and saw you using they and so on for your acclaimed state, plus your account was opened same period( Chino the anambala village fool has more than 100 nairaland monikers). Also the propaganda job you are doing now is what chino does for a living. I'm not mad with your propaganda, I'm only mad when you do it while tarnishing the image of other states at thesame time.

So I dey suspect you shaa... because your threads are similar with the way chino will open a thread.
Is funny tho, but the guy the make work easy for me sha
Make una align ooo
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Sinistami(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kinematics:

Nonsense, glorify your Delta in peace and stop displaying ignorance.
PHC alone is made up of 5 LGAs which are Phalga, Obio-Akpor, Eleme, Ikwerre and some parts of Etche.

Guess you dont know Oyigbo is another LGA not PH. Guess you've never been to mainland Okrika not to talk of Bonny. Those 2 places alone make both Ughelli and Sapele look like forests.

I don't want to mention places like Abonnema, Buguma, Bori and Ahoada yet.

Thank you, I knew what the guy was saying is trash. Didn't want to just quote.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by PortHarcourt1st: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
24SEVEN:

That's PORT HARCOURT and kinematics the PORT HARCOURT slum dweller knows. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by PortHarcourt1st: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kinematics:

Why are you paying attention to that anambala cow. If he likes let him post pictures of Brazilian favelas, Indian or Nairobi slums to show as PH.His shithole onitsha will always remain in the shadows of PH

I am from Rivers state, and Onitsha is like London compare to the jungle called PORT HARCOURT that's filled with slums

PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Sinistami(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

I am from Rivers state, and Onitsha is like London compare to the jungle called PORT HARCOURT that's filled with slums

PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world

Guy hand go soon touch you o! Make you just dey dey post post. I pity anyone here thar will take you seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Knows These Victims Involved In Accident In Kogi? (Disturbing Photos) / Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo / Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.