Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) (51925 Views)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by jadyclem(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Akpolagha:
Everybody lambasting Warri as if they have ever contributed anything meaning to the society, keep wailing and laying curses on yourselves and your unborn children, since you don't know that words are powerful. My city is blessed and my country is blessed.. Come and beat me am in pti road warri
We all know that warri, delta state, every city and states in Nigeria and Nigeria as a whole are blessed. But our leaders are embezzling such blessings. They rather take the blessings to develop the countries of the colonial masters that exploited us and still exploiting us codedly than use it to develop their lands. They are yet to gain mental independence from their colonial lords. They are such an inconsiderate, short sighted, visionless and unpatriotic bunch that hate good things happening in their nation and to their people.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by sojfaith243: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Please show us Enerehen Junction, Igbudu Market, Warri Main Market, Kolokolo Street etc.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Litmus: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

One of the few reasons we dont have tourists in Nigeria, who would pay #500k as plane ticket to come and see this rubbish

Tourists do not visit Africa for modern buildings and cities aping the West, they visit for Africa wilderness and cultures different to theirs.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by proeast(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Not in the least impressed. For God's sake, this is supposed to be an oil city for several decades and these are all you got!?

Asaba is even more developed and that is in part due to its nearness to Onitsha.

Niger Delta cities ought to be world class cities by now yet all we have are one-horse towns. SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by jamesversion: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
proeast:
Not in the least impressed. For God's sake, this is supposed to be an oil city for several decades and these are all you got!?

Asaba is even more developed and that is in part due to its nearness to Onitsha.

Niger Delta cities ought to be world class cities by now yet all we have are one-horse towns. SMH!

Typical Igbo mentality. Asaba is developed because of Onitsha. Baseless Bragging and unwarranted oversabi dey una DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by dennisworld1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
All this pic are full with uvwie and Udu and okpe land not main warri... embarassed
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Elnesto(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
I went to Warri last year and I almost shed tears. The town is finished.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by dennisworld1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
horlly440:
Oga pls show me Effurun roundabout heading towards mammy side. Also, do well to show me PTI road. Chai, abeg stop fooling Nigerians with these ya pinchure ooo.

I cried the day flood met me inside that mammy area, I was literally walking inside shit coming from uncovered soak-away.

Instead of you to use your drone camera to unravel the hell people are experiencing in Warri, you are here showing us beach and stadium.

Oga abegi be courageous and use what you have effectively to speak for masses too. Enough of this suffering in silence oooo.
those side nah uvwie not warri. Anybody wen dey stay for agbarho go say him dey warri.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by dennisworld1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind
Wait o...when exactly did you take these pics
Like they are so outdated...Is that how angle junc. Looks now?
Where is the flyover in the effurun roundabout pic?
And besides where are the rest places...enereh road, refinery road, Airport road, Deco, Ekpan, Jakpa, DSC side, Udu & dem Owian side, PTI road, Hausa quarter, NPA, Giwamu, Okumagba and other many places...even the refinery self, you no snap

Warri no fine we know but at least represent us well, I would have done really better job, what's this? Abeg OP delete this thread....I dey watch chelsea match no make me vex pass the one wey willian dey do here
almost we're u mention are not warri. They are in another Lga warri ends at enereh junction.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by dennisworld1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mykelhendriz:
Very dirty place.. those of you that wants to quote me let me tell you.. I was born and bred in Warri, Udu road.. I attended Ekete primary school and Ovwian secondary school.. do am full blooded but I must say the truth... Warri is fvcking dirty, Enerhen junction, Udu road, Igbudu, Effurun etc.. very dirty place
u are not born in warri but ovwian stop claiming warri
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by saahgroups: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
4th picture is Onne Port Multi - centre (OPMC), Onne, Rivers State. and the 2nd & 3rd pictures are Prodeco Camp @ warri opposite Chevron
Lubumbashi:

Never heard of "Warri camp" before. Do you mean Shell camp in Ogunu?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by jamesversion: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
dennisworld1:
u are not born in warri but ovwian stop claiming warri

Dennis wetin be your problem na. U jus dey counter-quote everybody.

Be like say you be Ishekiri man.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by dennisworld1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
jamesversion:

Dennis wetin be your problem na. U jus dey counter-quote everybody.

Be like say you be Ishekiri man.
i be urhobo born and brought up in warri. People wen nor dey warri go still claim warri. I don't think OP is from warri too. He just dey bring views from other locations outskirt of warri. The main warri views him nor capture am. Poor quality drone

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by proeast(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
jamesversion:

Typical Igbo mentality. Asaba is developed because of Onitsha. Baseless Bragging and unwarranted oversabi dey una DNA.

It's either you have comprehension challenges or just being plain daft. What is bragging about saying that Asaba's nearness to Onitsha has helped it a lot? Is that not the reality on ground? Even someone living in Ogbomosho thinks he has an opinion on Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by jamesversion: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
proeast:

It's either you have comprehension challenges or just being plain daft. What is bragging about saying that Asaba's nearness to Onitsha has helped it a lot? Is that not the reality on ground? Even someone living in Ogbomosho thinks he has an opinion on Asaba.

Asaba is in fact helping Onitsha. Asaba the capital of an oil state with a functional airport is the real deal. Onitsha is a market.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by binary123(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ademoore07:
I so much love the city. My first visit to warri was in october 2018 for a contract job at refinery-ughonton road. I never knew that city had been producing all incubent governors since 1999.
bros pls just shot up, it is only uduagha that is from warri
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by poweredcom(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Been there it's just one dry place jare those photos are just decieving o

Only the GRA side and some other side are well organized these rest is just like every places in naija
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Htown64(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
ochusdb:
1st pic Riverine Area of Warri City.
2nd pic Warri Camp
3rd Sunset in the Riverside
WARRI CLUB not Warri camp.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by dennisworld1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Warri mainland currently know as keke city. The agbassa,igbudu,okumagba,Okere,iyara,Edjeba,ogunu,ogborikoko,awors (npa), okere-ur hobo, ukereditskiri,ugbuangwe, ubeji, all this are warri south (mainland) not OP including uvwie,udu,ghelli south as warri....
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Htown64(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
ochusdb:
Now to the main koko of the matter
Main Warri
Inland Revenue Board Environ Warri
BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE no internal revenue board.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Htown64(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
ochusdb:
Effurun Round about and Angle junction
ANGLE PARK JUNCTION not angle junction.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by dennisworld1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ademoore07:
I so much love the city. My first visit to warri was in october 2018 for a contract job at refinery-ughonton road. I never knew that city had been producing all incubent governors since 1999.
which other governor apart from uduaghan
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Nairalandmonika: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
horchukoh:
honestly, I am not impress with the pictures posted here,considering Delta state is an oil producing state. the state income from oil has shown little significance in terms of development in the state. Delta state has been looted dry by those for greedy politicians while citizens of the state seems to care less. Delta state should be on per with Lagos in terms of development but all thanks to the past and present leaders of the state we can't boost of such status. even akwa ibom is doing better than Delta. I weep for Delta state and Nigeria at large
Currently akwa ibom is doing better than Delta but u can't compare akwa ibom to Delta. I think Delta is amoung the few state in Nigeria that has more than one major city. Asaba, sapele, warri and even ugheli.

I have traveled through most state in Nigeria and I found out that it's just the capital of the state that's usually develop. Every other local government na just village. Take rivers for example, apart from port Harcourt, there's no other develop local government in Rivers, same with akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Nairalandmonika: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ademoore07:
That's not true, uduaghan is the only warri person to have govern Delta State. The rest are not from warri.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Fearlez: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
ochusdb:

Embarrassing??
What is more embarrassing than being a Nigerian?
Don't you think being silent is the major reason why this "Shit" is still continuing.
If nobody is talking about the under development in Nigeria then the so called leaders will have no reason (pressure) in developing it.
Remember person wey dey cry suppose see road
and I never said Warri isn't a SHIT HOLE
tactical withdrawal! grin

Aren't you the one up there boasting Delta state being the only state with 4 soccer stadium and two airports?

Warri is a high profile village sha
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by johnpablo541(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
proeast:

From CHIKE AND THE RIVER

A few days later Chike’s friends were again talking about the river. They spoke about
Asaba on the other side.
“Do you know,” said Samuel to Chike, “that as soon as you step out of the ferry in
Asaba you are in Midwestern Nigeria?”
The others agreed excitedly. They all had been to the Midwest. “And do you know,”
said another boy whose name was Ezekiel, “that once you are in Asaba it is one way to
Lagos?”
“Yes,” said Samuel. “Lagos. Second-to-London. I have not been to Lagos. But I know
Asaba which is poor-man’s Lagos.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by 24SEVEN: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Currently akwa ibom is doing better than Delta but u can't compare akwa ibom to Delta. I think Delta is amoung the few state in Nigeria that has more than one major city. Asaba, sapele, warri and even ugheli.

I have traveled through most state in Nigeria and I found out that it's just the capital of the state that's usually develop. Every other local government na just village. Take rivers for example, apart from port Harcourt, there's no other develop local government in Rivers, same with akwa ibom.

No developed local government or no city/Town?

Cos Bonny LGA is developed. Same with Eleme LGA, Oyigbo LGA, Bori in Khana LGA, Ahoada is a Town, Omoku in Ogba Egbema Ndoni LGA. Abonnnema in Asari-Toru sef try

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by somtoto(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rubbish state.if na to scatter road side seller goods they go sabi do am.all in d name of beautifying asaba yet the city cant be ranked among top 10 beautiful places in nigeria.what a big shame to their past n present leader
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Angy55(f): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
That dirty city... Phew.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Angy55(f): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
mhizv:

Correct.

Very embarrassing. You see that effurun market? That is one place I hate passing through or going to shop. Very disgusting

Thank you... Warri is a dirty place. I choose Asaba to warri over and over again.
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
MrConstantine:
No wonder se want to claim SS

What are you on about? Who is claiming what, and how?

Out of nothing, you managed to give this thread a anti-SE slant! You Igbo haters really need help!
Re: Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) by Grateful02(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Make una do aerial few of Delsu na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Are Too Much In UK Thats Why Light Went Off" Nigerian Man Says (video) / Lagos Traffic In The 60s Vs Today (Photos) / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.