Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land (3180 Views)

ThìsGlobe.com Niger Delta Oil Was used To Develop Igbo area over $150 billion / Breaking! Ohanaeze President George Obiozor House Attacked And Bunt Down - Pics / Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
This is a commendable idea! Hope it goes from the drawing-board to reality!

I’ve always maintained we’ve not fully tapped into our capacity to pool funds together as a people (home and diaspora) to jumpstart our economic revolution! Imagine if every Igbo that can afford it is asked to key into this initiative and pledge to contribute monthly whatever they can afford for say the next five years!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by Salewa95: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
NwaAro:

If you've never visited any where in the East then no dey disgrace yourself. I can't think of any city in the South west region outside of Lagos that can dust the East on any indices of development and real estates, no be 40% urban lift and 80% poor slums littered with brown rusty roofs and ancient hand me down buildings we dey yarn here as applicable in the South west. Go to Onitsha, Awada Awka, Nnewi, Oba, Owerri, Abriba, etc even small Ebonyi state sef with the lowest budget allocation arguably in the country and behold massive structural developments taking place... then maybe you can cure your ignorance. Travel out like your Igbo brothers do and get exposed, Tunde will stay in his "face me I face you" mansion and decide Igboland is a landlocked erosion ravaged region based on the image and impressions he sees online... until his ignorant ass decides to actually travel to the East of the Niger to confirm or satisfy his curiosity.

Please ignore that guy!
Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by LukasPodolski: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

You can’t have a LAGOS right on your doorstep because the Nigerian political-economy would frustrate your efforts both overtly and covertly!
How?

the earlier you guys realise you ain't better than other ethnic groups the better, Igbos over estimates themselves too much, go to Twitter, Opera news e.t.c you'll see stupid articles from Ibos, especially the way they look down on northerners, Northern states are doing much better than eastern counterparts, but you'll never see these guys come online to brag, Hausas are very reserved, you hardly see an Hausa man comment on a random tweet on Twitter (they have their own gathering called Arewa Twitter)

in the next 10 years northern states are going dominate the GDP, especially States Like Kebbi, Kano with huge investments in Rice farming and other Agric produce.

I never knew there is a law stating that Citizens must invest a huge chunk of their investing outside their states of origin, please tell me how NIGERIA political economy will frustrate Igbos from having a Lagos at their door step.
Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by LukasPodolski: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

Imo is a small state compared to Oyo ....imo was ahead of anambra in the last one ...and today anambra is higher than oyo ...so who knows imo might be higher than Oyo ...but fear no gre them realease imo GDP
oya show us proof that Anambra's GDP is more than Oyo state?

waiting...
Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
NwaAro:

If you've never visited any where in the East then no dey disgrace yourself. I can't think of any city in the South west region outside of Lagos that can dust the East on any indices of development and real estates, no be 40% urban lift and 80% poor slums littered with brown rusty roofs and ancient hand me down buildings we dey yarn here as applicable in the South west. Go to Onitsha, Awada Awka, Nnewi, Oba, Owerri, Abriba, etc even small Ebonyi state sef with the lowest budget allocation arguably in the country and behold massive structural developments taking place... then maybe you can cure your ignorance. Travel out like your Igbo brothers do and get exposed, Tunde will stay in his "face me I face you" mansion and decide Igboland is a landlocked erosion ravaged region based on the image and impressions he sees online... until his ignorant ass decides to actually travel to the East of the Niger to confirm or satisfy his curiosity.
Is that why you're the poverty capital of the South and Nigeria as a whole after the core North?
Is that why Ogun State,not even Lagos o,their IGR alone is more than the entire South East?
Is that why your criminal brothers are running away from your wasted region just like you said?
Like why the heck are we coming to your God forsaken region for undecided, are your crimal brothers even staying there?
Stupid people

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by OreMI22: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Why this thread pains the same Nigerians who have corned the country's wealth and excluded the Igbo is still a mystery to me.

A typical Nigerian should be happy by saying, at least they won't be waiting on the FG to develop the region the way the north is being developed. What is the fuss if Igbo resort to using community help to raise funds needed for it's development that was denied by the FG?

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by LukasPodolski: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

Imo is a small state compared to Oyo ....imo was ahead of anambra in the last one ...and today anambra is higher than oyo ...so who knows imo might be higher than Oyo ...but fear no gre them realease imo GDP
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP

I can't find Your Anambra here oo, by 2030 am sure northern states will dominate the list because of their investments in rice farming.

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by NwaAro: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Is that why you're the poverty capital of the South and Nigeria as a whole after the core North?
Is that why Ogun State,not even Lagos o,their IGR alone is more than the entire South East?
Is that why your criminal brothers are running away from your wasted region just like you said?
Like why the heck are we coming to your God forsaken region for undecided, are your crimal brothers even staying there?
Stupid people
We are poverty capital of the country yet your lazy and "rich" brothers were wailing and crying shamelessly to their frog eyed daddy in Bourdillion "the Jagagban of Africa" himself to come save them from been displaced and ejected by the Igbos that have now officially bought up Ladipo grin. Unfortunately or rather fortunately, NBS stats concocted on the basis on unverifiable indices and surveys don't translate to the reality (that we all see) on ground in Nigeria. We saw how you poverty-stricken urchins struggled and debuted your new wrestle-mania moves in various parts of the South West over ordinary agege bread and garri during the nationwide lockdown grin

Yes if you mean Ogun states IGR in body parts harvesting and ritual head minecrafts is more than the entire East, then I can agree.

The North can never boast of 1/10th of the sustainability index, human development index, education, wealth distribution and commerce of the East despite garnering the better chunk of the national budgets. Note that no city or state in the SW or North saw or witnessed the devastating effects of a civil war like was the case in the East. Yet we rebuilt our cities from the very ashes of ground zero with little or no help from the Federal government of Nigeria, but I digress.

Y'all ain't sh*t, you are just as poor if not poorer than the Igbos as is the case of every worst hit index of poverty in Nigeria, but at least the Igbos don't depend on government handouts or inherited wealth from mummy and daddy to be successful... we use our God given talents and ingenious apprenticeship schemes to make it anywhere we go or in any society we find ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by MsAllison(f): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Just love how you give mud dwellers and Party of Tax Collectors migraine. grin grin grin
[/s]
shut up
Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by NGpatriot: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
lol @ developers.

Developing Lagos, London, Abuja and Dubai don taya you I guess..

Freeking comedians..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by Kinematics: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
LukasPodolski:

London, New York, Tokyo are also nothing compared with Enugu.

you see I don't have time for all these argument, it won't change nothing, how is this gonna change the fact that SE is next to North east in underdevelopment?

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by ProWalker: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
NwaAro:

[s]We are poverty capital of the country yet your lazy and "rich" brothers were wailing and crying shamelessly to their frog eyed daddy in Bourdillion "the Jagagban of Africa" himself to come save them from been displaced and ejected by the Igbos that have now officially bought up Ladipo grin. Unfortunately or rather fortunately, NBS stats concocted on the basis on unverifiable indices and surveys don't translate to the reality (that we all see) on ground in Nigeria. We saw how you poverty-stricken urchins struggled and debuted your new wrestle-mania moves in various parts of the South West over ordinary agege bread and garri during the nationwide lockdown grin

Yes if you mean Ogun states IGR in body parts harvesting and ritual head minecrafts is more than the entire East, then I can agree.

The North can never boast of 1/10th of the sustainability index, human development index, education, wealth distribution and commerce of the East despite garnering the better chunk of the national budgets. Note that no city or state in the SW or North saw or witnessed the devastating effects of a civil war like was the case in the East. Yet we rebuilt our cities from the very ashes of ground zero with little or no help from the Federal government of Nigeria, but I digress.

Y'all ain't sh*t, you are just as poor if not poorer than the Igbos as is the case of every worst hit index of poverty in Nigeria, but at least the Igbos don't depend on government handouts or inherited wealth from mummy and daddy to be successful... we use our God given talents and ingenious apprenticeship schemes to make it anywhere we go or in any society we find ourselves.[/s]

Excessive Shalaye
Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by NoIgboSoundTueh: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
NwaAro:

We are poverty capital of the country yet your lazy and "rich" brothers were wailing and crying shamelessly to their frog eyed daddy in Bourdillion "the Jagagban of Africa" himself to come save them from been displaced and ejected by the Igbos that have now officially bought up Ladipo grin. Unfortunately or rather fortunately, NBS stats concocted on the basis on unverifiable indices and surveys don't translate to the reality (that we all see) on ground in Nigeria. We saw how you poverty-stricken urchins struggled and debuted your new wrestle-mania moves in various parts of the South West over ordinary agege bread and garri during the nationwide lockdown grin

Y'all ain't sh*t, you are just as poor if not poorer than the Igbos as is the case of every worst hit index of poverty in Nigeria, but at least the Igbos don't depend on government handouts or inherited wealth from mummy and daddy to be successful... we use our God given talents and ingenious apprenticeship schemes to make it anywhere we go or in any society we find ourselves.
Look at the hot air you just blew anything reading you think you are one strong egg.
If we drop pics now reminding you of Igbos inglorious past
You start crying to nouseme or whatever to come and save you and your brothers crying to the moderators.
cc. Nouseme come and save your boy he is too young for what's coming.
Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by samilly(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Welcome development
Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by Nyamuri: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
What app is this bro?
Salewa95:

Ogbeni SE is the poverty capital of the South.

Enugu as small as it is is 70% covered in slum!

[img]https:///65535/50065043746_65f1288b65_o_d.png[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50064485308_4232a34989_o_d.png[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50065299967_faf47334ef_o_d.png[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50065299967_faf47334ef_o_d.png[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by cjrane: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
OreMI22:
Why this thread pains the same Nigerians who have corned the country's wealth and excluded the Igbo is still a mystery to me.

A typical Nigerian should be happy by saying, at least they won't be waiting on the FG to develop the region the way the north is being developed. What is the fuss if Igbo resort to using community help to raise funds needed for it's development that was denied by the FG?

Nigerians are the most wicked group of people in this world. I pity those Igbos developing strange lands in the north and west. When the day of reckoning comes, they will cry blood, but nobody will pity them.

Any Igbo person that says they have failed to feel the wickedness of Nigerians on them yet, then you are already dead.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by cjrane: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nyamuri:
What app is this bro?

This is google earth street view. Just zoom in and you will see the street view of Abuja, Enugu, Lagos and Ibadan.

The joker is going to coal camp which is <1% of Enugu. Yet, even at that, he could not find a single mud house. Compare that with Ibadan for yourself. I would have posted Ibadan here, but everyone already knows Ibadan grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by NwaAro: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Look at the hot air you just blew anything reading you think you are one strong egg.
If we drop pics now reminding you of Igbos inglorious past
You start crying to nouseme or whatever to come and save you and your brothers crying to the moderators.
cc. Nouseme come and save your boy he is too young for what's coming.

Me cry to the mods? Lmaooo son go ask your brothers how I've sent many of them to temporary retirement on here...me na one man MOPOL. Imagine this clown grin, Ogbeni STFU and stop biTching you little whimp, no be old archives of Biafran starving children you fit bring abi wetin remain? grin

Bring it on, I have more than enough timelines and pictures of poverty and hunger ravaging the SW in RECENT times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I can't find Your Anambra here oo, by 2030 am sure northern states will dominate the list because of their investments in rice farming.
This is an old list
This is the new list ...11 states are missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
LukasPodolski:

oya show us proof that Anambra's GDP is more than Oyo state?

waiting...
Would u shut up now ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by technuel: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
LukasPodolski:

keep quiet my friend...

Nigeria cities are shitholes compared to their counterparts from other countries..

aside Lagos and Abuja (which could be considered as world class to some extent)

then the Urban areas of Port Harcourt and Ibadan are not too bad.

the rest are on the same class.

you lots can only deceive arochukwu village duelers with the pictures you post on Nairaland.

anyone that has traveled Nationwide will know that the useless pictures you spam NL with can be seen in other capital cities (even some cities like Kano, Kaduna, Ilorin, Akure looks more beautiful than your mediocre cities)

hahaha
Even your so called Lagos, remove Banana Island, VGC, Lekki, VI, Ikeja the rest are shitholes full of slums. Just travel for once in ur life and see things for yourself not waiting for pictures to be posted on Nairaland for you to judge

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by technuel: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

Akure can't compare to any second City in any Igbo state even ...Oga travel ....that's how u guys disgrace yourself with abiokuta last week

Enugu is up there among the best cities in Nigeria ..every one knows that , ..owerri is up there too if they can fix their roads ...

Port Harcourt is just bigger than enugu but it's nothing compared to enugu ...I grew up in ph

Relative to Nigeria Igbo cities are too notch
tell the fools, the serenity I enjoyed in Enugu I have never enjoyed it in Lagos not even for a day. The Lagos they brag with is filled with slum and old and ancient face me I face You. Apart from Obiagu and Abakpa you can hardly see face me I face you house in Enugu. I don't plan raising my children in Lagos, Eastern cities are bae

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by LukasPodolski: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
technuel:

Even your so called Lagos, remove Banana Island, VGC, Lekki, VI, Ikeja the rest are shitholes full of slums. Just travel for once in ur life and see things for yourself not waiting for pictures to be posted on Nairaland for you to judge
Brain is paining this one, he clearly saw where I said Nigeria states are shitholes, but Lagos and Abuja could be considered a world class TO SOME EXTENT.

The idiot just wanna sound Savage, Ode.
Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
technuel:

tell the fools, the serenity I enjoyed in Enugu I have never enjoyed it in Lagos not even for a day. The Lagos they brag with is filled with slum and old and ancient face me I face You. Apart from Obiagu and Abakpa you can hardly see face me I face you house in Enugu. I don't plan raising my children in Lagos, Eastern cities are bae
Truth is we don't showcase our cities enough

Enugu and owerri carnival should be top notch ...what u show is what u see

Here we only bring the bad side to keep our governor's working and they think that's how everywhere is

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by LukasPodolski: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
technuel:

Eastern cities are bae, shey make we show you satellite pix?

Eastern cities that has been making list of the dirtiest cities for the past 5 years now.

These guys will never stop fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by LukasPodolski: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

Would u shut up now ?
I'm sorry we can't take nominal GDP consisting of 22 of out 36states.(apart from being nominal GDP, we also don't know the authenticity of the list)

Real GDP is what we want.
https://africalaunchpad.com/amp/top-21-the-richest-states-of-nigeria-in-2020/
https://www.legit.ng/1094196-richest-states-nigeria-top-20-2020.html
https://worddisk.com/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP/
Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I'm sorry we can't take nominal GDP consisting of 22 of out 36states.(apart from being nominal GDP, we also don't know the authenticity of the list)

Real GDP is what we want.
https://africalaunchpad.com/amp/top-21-the-richest-states-of-nigeria-in-2020/
https://www.legit.ng/1094196-richest-states-nigeria-top-20-2020.html
https://worddisk.com/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP/

Wikipedia is based of 2010 list Oga...that's when the last full list was released

NBS released those list

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by djon78(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
cjrane:

Nigerians are the most wicked group of people in this world. I pity those Igbos developing strange lands in the north and west. When the day of reckoning comes, they will cry blood, but nobody will pity them.

Any Igbo person that says they have failed to feel the wickedness of Nigerians on them yet, then you are already dead.

That's why this initiative by the governor's and ohaneze is a very good initiative.

Nigerian cities are dump shit
Compared to cities in many African countries talk less of cities in developed countries.

Let them come out with a correct template. Igbos in diaspora and home can comfortably fund such investments.

I think Buhari excluding the East from his loan project was a wake up slap to our elites that something must be done.
We don't even need government to fund this diaspora igbos alone can do it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land by djon78(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

Truth is we don't showcase our cities enough

Enugu and owerri carnival should be top notch ...what u show is what u see

Here we only bring the bad side to keep our governor's working and they think that's how everywhere is

Why do you people really have time to engage these guys that got nothing to offer.

You guys really have time indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Obj's Wedding day In London In 1963 / Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! / Tinubu’s Cabinet May Feature These Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.