Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus (27229 Views)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Ifeanyi Okowa & Wife, Edith, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by doggedfighter(f): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
It's really on our politicians maybe because they can afford being tested

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by fr3do(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
My amiable Governor and First Lady will be fine.
God is with them.
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Built2last: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
This thing is real. My uncle is on oxygen now.

Guys take it seriously

6 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by goldtube(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Luckydubby7(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lemme see anybody that speak bad of my brother the governor.
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by itsme01: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
When they would make laws and still break it themselves, self isolate dem no go do, social distancing no concern them
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by GemUnique(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Looks like the corona we've got here is selective and specific in action
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Olawalelead(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
ednut1:
Looking all staged to me
You're a genius... Na lie go kill all of them last last...

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by raphy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
na serious wah ala this country de o.

so the devil is going about slapping the high and mighty ...

I wish him fast recovery I hop his enemies won't loot All the money before he is back.
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by doggedfighter(f): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Spreading fast
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by WibusJaga: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
It is not a death sentence.

Many more Nigerians than the reported cases are actually Covid-19 positive. Majority are asymptomatic and many more recover with little or no medication.

Deaths recorded are mainly people with serious underlying health conditions with compromised immune systems.

Pls even if you believe you have a strong immune system, you can still contact & spread Covid-19 to people & loved ones around you.

So pls take all the necessary precautions & stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
My God.

This coronavirus is everywhere in Nigeria. The funny thing is nobody is afraid anymore. This is time to fear if you ask me, but nobody is afraid.

......there is fire on the mountain and nobody is running.

What exactly does fear achieve??!... This is the time to act, to find solutions... To Survive!!!

Fear is not an option!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by oyeb15: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Corona for d elites only to deceive d poor.
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Mowsid(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
it's well
meanwhile Toyota Sienna 2012 for sale at good working condition
contact me +2348185168783
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Oizee(f): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
May God Heal una o, this virus seems to be affecting the big pple of our country, well I'm just saying o because I ve' not meet any1 that knows any 1 affected
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Darkharvest: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Many of us have recovered from the virus, i wish them quick recovery.
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

What exactly does fear achieve??!... This is the time to act, to find solutions... To Survive!!!

Fear is not an option!!!

Nigeria cannot provide any solution. They also option for Nigeria and Nigerians is to fearfully lock themselves at home while nation's that think bring up a vaccine.
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by wildikeman(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Upon all the lock down..abeg him go recover...But all these governors and rich contracting this virus in their cleanest environs na wa....ghetto peeps like us just dey look them

Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Frankyboy1:
The virus is everywhere,among the rich poor and middle class,but only the rich gets deliberately tested,and even if the poor get mistakenly tested,they re counted among the numbers, so the wrong mentality that its only for the rich, even when the nobodies dies of sicknesses, its counted as nothing if not previously tested, but the truth is corona virus is now here with us,but its not a death sentence as well, just the hype that accompanied it, our systems and immune would soon mutate to handle it like common flu, so no need for worries, I personally suspected I had it last month, but hustle no allow me relax, took some malaria drugs and some home remedies, sneezed it all out, and so it is for most ordinary carriers, who never knew they were,and they got well naturally with much ado about nothing

Do you honestly have issues with punctuation and spacing??! How on earth do you expect anyone to read and comprehend what you typed?

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Investnow2017: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
doggedfighter:
It's really on our politicians maybe because they can afford being tested
There is even a report that the Ondo State Governor has tested positive too for the virus. The truth is that those governors who have had are more serious in tackling it. El rufai is a good example and lately Abia's.
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Millah23: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Problem dey for Nigeria.......why be say na this period covid19 go affect our smart governor and his wife....I cover my Governor and her Excellency with the blood of Jesus....
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by doggedfighter(f): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
Investnow2017:

There is even a report that the Ondo State Governor has tested positive too for the virus. The truth is that those governors who have had are more serious in tackling it. El rufai is a good example and late Abia's.
Why's it attacking serious governors? grin
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by wizi4tyn: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
undecided
wholenezer:

Nawa ooh...

And i hope this is not staged ooh, cause June salaries of state workers have not been paid and we are in July already..

Please pay up hunger dey the yard ooh

Speedy recovery my Governor..

Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by my2chains(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
It shall be well with all of you reading this,

from today you all shall be blessed without measures!

Your cups shall flow unimaniginably well!

All your lives are blessed!

You all shall succeed all the days of your lives!

You guys are like beautiful blooming fragrance and perfume that can never be compared!

You all shall reap a ripefull old age!

It shall be well with you op,

peace!
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Frankyboy1:
The virus is everywhere,among the rich poor and middle class,but only the rich gets deliberately tested,and even if the poor get mistakenly tested,they re counted among the numbers, so the wrong mentality that its only for the rich, even when the nobodies dies of sicknesses, its counted as nothing if not previously tested, but the truth is corona virus is now here with us,but its not a death sentence as well, just the hype that accompanied it, our systems and immune would soon mutate to handle it like common flu, so no need for worries, I personally suspected I had it last month, but hustle no allow me relax, took some malaria drugs and some home remedies, sneezed it all out, and so it is for most ordinary carriers, who never knew they were,and they got well naturally with much ado about nothing

Same here.
I had itchy throat, then cough, then pink eye.
My brother had cough and loss of smell sensation.
My dad and my mum had cough.
All symptoms resolved in less than a week.
I think it must have been the Corona virus. The itchy throat and cough felt weird. Plus av never had that kind of itchy pink eye before in my life.
Well, we were on ginger, azithromycin and antimalarial drugs sha.
More than 2 months now.
Funny that that's the period I wore mask the most.
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Nigeria cannot provide any solution. They also option for Nigeria and Nigerians is to fearfully lock themselves at home while nation's that think bring up a vaccine.

You should reason better than that sir... Are you not grown up??!

We went down that route for just a few weeks, and you saw what befell the economy. Many are still jobless now, with more likely to join soon... The economy fell deep into a recession that we probably won't recover from this year...

While we lock down the entire nation again, as you suggest, who will fund the economy??! Who will cater to the basic needs of millions??!... Where will the sustainable palliatives for that length of lock down come from??!

You think everything is as simple as the entire nation staying indoors for weeks to months, like we have trillions of Dollars saved up and waiting to be lavished.
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
wizi4tyn:
undecided

grin grin grin cheesy.
Nigeria.
Comedy central.
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Do you honestly have issues with punctuation??! How on earth do you expect anyone to read and comprehend what you typed?

U sef.
The amount of coma for the comment no qualify as punctuation?
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by phemmyfour: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ha..Okowa is not a strong man o
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by wizi4tyn: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
But Ikpeazu isn't dead naaa
Investnow2017:

There is even a report that the Ondo State Governor has tested positive too for the virus. The truth is that those governors who have had are more serious in tackling it. El rufai is a good example and late Abia's.
Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Bahamas95(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
They have started with this Corona rubbish again.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus by Chicastle: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Abeg someone should tell Nepa to restore electricity, say rain has stopped since on Sunday

Nawaoo

Rain no fit fall in peace again ?
Nepa just see rain dem don Japa with light shuu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) / IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses / Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.