Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. (4728 Views)

Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / Dear Ikwerres & Ikas / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. by Ekealterego: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2021
GreatBoss:

Ijaw is bigger than Ibo in population.
That your useless false population why didn't u guys use it and swallow Nigeria already.
You think its empty space Ijaw use and spread enter into more than six States, without other tribes entering our centre, while Ijaw occupy many local government areas in each of these states.
Only Egbema clan alone have over 350 villages and settlements under it.
Do you know how many towns are inside my Ibani clan?
Are you the ones to be telling Ijaw people who they are, and who they are not.

Useless ibos.
We heard you minority Ijaws. we will look into the cries and complaints of you minorities. For now, can and first build a city where the language of communication will be Izon language first.
Re: Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. by Ekealterego: 12:20am On Oct 31, 2021
GreatBoss:

I don't need to answer you, come to the Headquarters of our Ibani clan(Bonny) and claim the Ibani people as Ibo, and we will sink all stone ibos in the river, you foolish man.
Opu Nama!!
Everyday minority wahala. Urhobo is bigger than Ijaws, yet them no get all these wahala.

1 Like

Re: Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. by Igboid: 12:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Viltron:

The Igbos are one hapless, disgruntled people. Are you done taking over Israel? Now it's Rivers State? You people are a cursed tribe, a laughing stock of Nigeria.

The laughing stock of NIGERIA are the miscreants whose waters are polluted with crude oil spills, whose air are polluted with sooth from oil rings and illegal bunkering, who lives in penury on top of water, where they shit inside polluted water and still fetch the polluted water to drink and cook with.
The joke is on empty head people who blame their failure as a people and individuals on Ndiigbo.
They will remain a joke.

1 Like

Re: Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. by Sergio101(m): 12:21am On Oct 31, 2021
GreatBoss:

Ijaw is bigger than Ibo in population.
That your useless false population why didn't u guys use it and swallow Nigeria already.
You think its empty space Ijaw use and spread enter into more than six States, without other tribes entering our centre, while Ijaw occupy many local government areas in each of these states.
Only Egbema clan alone have over 350 villages and settlements under it.
Do you know how many towns are inside my Ibani clan?
Are you the ones to be telling Ijaw people who they are, and who they are not.

Useless ibos.

According to your assumption......... some part of Abia is ijoh right??
akwa ibom, Calabar are all ijoh right??.... for ijoh to dominate up to six States??.

indeed half education is worse than no education.

unnecessarily assumption just for your little ego
Re: Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. by Sergio101(m): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2021
Ekealterego:

Everyday minority wahala. Urhobo is bigger than Ijaws, yet them no get all these wahala.

will they believe??

They will always make unnecessarily noise, whereas there's urhobo that beat them hands down.

Sha their assumptions only makes them more stupid
Re: Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. by Igboid: 12:24am On Oct 31, 2021
Ekealterego:

Everyday minority wahala. Go and build a city for yourselves first. You are the only minority group without an exclusive city to yourselves. Build a city where Izon or Ijaw is the main language of communication. When you do, then we can talk.

I tire.
Many don't even know that Yenegoa is not an Ijaw City.
The Indigenous owners of Yenegoa are Epie-Attisa people who speak an Edoid language similar to ISOKO.
Ijaws are tenants in Yenegoa and the Epie-Attisa people are merely tolerating them for the sake of NIGERIA crude oil politics.

Ijaw as it stands has no single city of their own.
These people couldn't evolve to build a single modern city of their own. That's how hopeless their situation is.
Re: Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. by SRAROFDAVID: 12:29am On Oct 31, 2021
I am ikwere and I am a proud Igbo man, iam biafran
Re: Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. by Ekealterego: 12:46am On Oct 31, 2021
Sergio101:

will they believe??

They will always make unnecessarily noise, whereas there's urhobo that beat them hands down.

Sha their assumptions only makes them more stupid
They know it. even Ibibio is bigger but them no dey give wahala and they do not go around claiming people's land and other people.
If Urhobo were to have their state today, they could have up to 11 plus LGAs exclusive to them alone where the native language will be Urhobo. Ijos do not even have only $ or less LGAs exclusively where Ijaw is spoken in their so-called home state of Bayelsa. It makes them feel so small.
Ijoh minorities wahala too much.
Re: Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. by In4matic: 12:57am On Oct 31, 2021
bigpriik:
It pains me how these guys have brought shame to igboland they have made us look like land grabbers...
I prefer biafra with aniomas ( 50% accept theyr Igbo origin ),obigbos and opobo they rest are irrelevant,

News flash bruv, You and all your Ilk are land Grabbers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Hoodlums Invade The Palace Of Oba Of Benin / Deep Blue Project: FEC Approves ₦6.3bn Contracts For Waterways Surveillance / Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.