Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Which Is Your Favourite Browser? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Is Your Favourite Browser? (9407 Views)

All My Browser Refuse To Open Facebook / Connecting Opera Mini Browser 4rm Phone 2 Laptop. / Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by manny4life(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2011
Duh, Google Chrome but Explorer and Firefox can be good for something sometime in rare occassions when Chrome acts up a lil, but Chrome is the best.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2011
I've never used the Internet Explorer that came with my windows 7 and despite having the installation files of many different browser, I only have Mozilla Firefox and Sea Monkey installed on my pc but I prefer Mozilla Firefox. I'm currently using the latest final version (Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13) as I hate using beta versions of softwares

By the way, me thinks Google chrome is the worst browser. I caught the bug when it first came out and used it but I got tired of it crashing constantly and I uninstalled immediately. That browser is just a piece of shyt. tongue

Mozilla Firefox rules smiley
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by LoveKing(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ogogoro Browser is the Best! Try it and Smile!
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by lazinc(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mozilla Firefox All The Way!!!
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by sweeti14(f): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
Google Chrome all the way grin
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by HamidO1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
Fitefox is actually very nice, Don't like opera much.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by Tolulop001(f): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mozilla forever! e dan dey mess up however

i just might try this Chrome . . .
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
Firefox.
Without a doubt.
IE sucks/is over-rated
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by macomrades(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2011
Firefox is still my number 1. Chrome is a close second, and last
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by medoski(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
coincidentally  I just   wrote  an  article in an IT  newspaper( communincationsweek) in Lagos. Have a  super read

KNOW YOUR BROWSER

A browser is an application program that provides a way to look at and interact with all the information on the World Wide Web. The word “browser” seems to have originated prior to the Web as a generic term for user interfaces that let you browse (navigate through and read) text files online. Technically, a Web browser is a client program that uses HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) to make requests of Web servers throughout the Internet on behalf of the browser user. Most browsers support e-mail and the File Transfer Protocol (FTP) but a Web browser is not required for those Internet protocols and more specialized client programs are more popular. We have many web browsers like Opera, Safari, Netscape, Mozilla, Avant, Chrome and the rivalry continues.
Internet Explorer seems to be taking the lead partly due to its default installation with Windows operating systems, but most Internet browsers simply use the browser they see on the system not minding its features and performance, though the technical people pick browsers by their features. Being that Internet Explorer has a larger market share, most of the users connect with Internet Explorer 6 and 7, but there is actually a large number of users who use Firefox too (~20% or so).The industry or the client services is not aimed strictly at technical people alone.
In addition, I have found that with the lion’s share of the user base on the Internet, almost every site I have tried displays hundred percent correctly in Internet Explorer. When you go to other ‘compatible’ browsers you start to find, to a greater or lesser extent, incompatibility issues. I know many say Internet Explorer is insecure compared to other browsers. Security is much more about how you surf and whether you have the right precautions/tools in place and whether your Operating System is patched and properly configured than any inherent weakness or strength in your chosen browser.
I have some problems with Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer 7 has limitation regarding  simultaneous downloads even though I can tweak the registry to change the download limit, and in Vista programs, Microsoft has decided to hide all of your file menus by default in Internet Explorer 7.
The Run As feature is a very important feature in   Internet Explorer 6. Internet Explorer 7 seems to take slightly longer to open (and launch tabs) than Internet Explorer 6. I do find the feature in Chrome of it launching each tab in a separate process to be effective. How often do people surf processor intensive/memory intensive web sites? Not very often-that single cool feature is not enough to make people fall in love with Chrome. The Private Browsing feature that can easily be enabled in Safari is also a nice one.

Below are   some cool security and basic user features in Internet Explorer 7 & 8

Internet Explorer 7

Protected mode and parental controls

This feature prevents malicious users from changing any files or settings without your explicit permission. It is enabled by default for all security zones, except the Trusted Site zone. Businesses can use the Parental Controls feature to prevent unacceptable Web usage.

Active X opt-in
With Active X opt-in, Active X controls that are installed on your computer are disabled. If a Web site needs to run one of the disabled controls, you can choose whether to allow the control to run or not.

Phishing Filter
Internet Explorer 7 protects against phishing scams through the Phishing Filter. It is designed to protect you from phony Web sites that attempt to gather personal information about you when you are online.

Single click on delete browsing history
You no longer have to navigate to different locations on your computer to delete your history, cookies, and temporary Internet files and so on. Instead, you can delete your entire browsing history from a single location by clicking a single button

Internet Explorer 7 uses SSL 3.0 and TLS 2.0 because they are more secure than SSL 1.0

International Character Alert
Internet Explorer 7 supports international characters, to prevent spoofing that exploits the similarity of characters in different languages; the browser warns you that the characters are in another language when international character sets are used.

Address bars
All browser windows in Internet Explorer 7 contain address bars, so it is harder for a malicious site to conceal its identity by hiding the URL of the site.

Cross-domain security
An attack tactic called cross-domain scripting is prevented by new Internet Explorer 7 security mechanisms that force scripts to run in their original security context even if they are redirected to a different security domain.

Display Mixed Content
Another security change that you will notice is that Internet Explorer 7 will prompt you to display mixed content when you access a Web page that mixes HTTPS and HTTP.

Pad lock indicates HTTPS Web page
When you access an HTTPS Web page, a pad lock is displayed to the right of the address bar, making it more visible than previous versions of Internet Explorer.

Viewing digital certificate information
Not only does the pad lock icon let you know when you are accessing HTTPS Web sites, but you can also click the pad lock to view a report.

Pop-up Blocker
Internet Explorer 7 includes the Pop-up Blocker that prevents unwanted pop-ups from appearing while still allowing pop-ups from certain sites.

Internet security zones
The security zones in Internet Explorer 7 have been changed to make the browser more resistant to attacks. The browser still includes the four security zones: Internet, Intranet, Trusted Sites and Restricted sites.

Default-disabled Intranet zone
To prevent zone-spoofing attacks, the Intranet zone is now disabled if Internet Explorer 7 determines that the computer is not connected to a domain. All sites are then treated as one in the more secure Internet zone.

Security alert
Internet Explorer 7 will alert you when your browser's security settings may be putting you at risk by presenting an Information Bar. You can quickly and easily reset the security settings by clicking the Information Bar and selecting the Fix Settings for Me

No Add-ons Mode
Some add-ons could cause hanging or crashing. The best way to determine the particular add-on is to start Internet Explorer with no add-ons.
In addition, there are some spectacular add-ons available on the Internet for Internet Explorer 7 among which are:

ieSpell: To add Inline Spell-checking
IE Alias: For Keyword bookmarking
Toggle Flash: For ad blocking as well as Flash blocking

IE7Pro: This is a magnificent collection of add-ons which includes:

Session Saving and Other Tab Management Features

1. Double click to close tab.
2. Open new tab from address bar.
3. Enable/disable tab browse history manager.
4. Enable/disable crash recovery
5. Move the IE menu bar above the address bar
6. Hide search bar.
7. Modify the maximum number of parallel connections to the web server.
8. Select the external program to view page source
9. Bookmark syncing tools

Super Drag and Drop
With Super Drag and Drop enabled, you can open new links by simply dragging and dropping the link on the page. You can also Drag and Drop to search selected words with the default search engine or save the selected photo when Shift is held down.

Mouse Gesture
Mouse Gesture allow the user to execute commonly performed tasks (open/close a tab, go back, go forward, print, scrolling page etc) by drawing a simple symbol on the screen.

Crash Recovery
Crash Recovery automatically restores all opened pages after a crash happened.

Save Page to Image
Flexible and easy-to-use tool that converts html page from any URL to image. It captures the whole web page's content into JPG, BMP, GIF , PNG or TIFF on the fly.

Quick Proxy Switcher
Different internet connections do often require completely different proxy server settings and this allows you to change settings quickly from the tray icon.

AD Blocker
Blocks all forms of advertising, including Flash ads, rich media, fly-ins, slide-ins, pop-ups, pop-unders, spyware and adware ads, and messenger ads.

Greasy monkey alike User Script
This lets you remix the Web via scripts.

Inline Search Adds
The inline search bar like Firefox has, finds as you type, use the F3 and Enter Key to cycle between multiple results, highlight all results.

Spell Check
IE7Pro Spell Check will check any text you enter and alert you to possible errors by adding a red underline to any potentially misspelled words.

Grab & Drag
Grab & Drag mode permits you to "grab" the web page and move it within the pane by clicking and dragging the page.

These are some interesting features in Internet Explorer 8

SmartScreen Filter
The SmartScreen Filter helps to protect you from unsafe Web sites as you browse. It alerts you if a site you are trying to open has been reported as unsafe, and allows you to report unsafe sites yourself. Internet Explorer 8 helps you avoid deceptive Web sites that are designed to trick you with misleading addresses. The domain name in the address bar is highlighted in black and the remainder of the address is in gray to make it easy to identify a Web site's identity.

Cross Site Scripting (XXS) Filter
The new Cross Site Scripting (XXS) Filter helps detect malicious code that is running on compromised Web sites. This type of code is used in identity theft.

InPrivate
Browse privately. If you want to help protect yourself from fraud when you use a public computer, it is a good idea to erase your tracks. InPrivate Browsing tells Internet Explorer not to record or save your browsing history, temporary Internet files, form data, cookies, and user names and passwords.

Accelerators
The new Accelerators in Internet Explorer 8 help you quickly perform your everyday browsing tasks without navigating to other websites to get things done. Simply highlight text from any webpage, and then click on the blue Accelerator icon that appears above your selection to obtain driving directions, translate and define words, email content to others, search with ease, and more. For example, with the "Map with Bing" Accelerator in Internet Explorer 8, you can get an in-place view of a map displayed directly on the page.

Search suggestions
Search suggestions display a list of other possible search terms as you type your search term into the search box or Address bar. You can continue typing, or use your arrow keys or mouse to choose one of the suggested terms. Search suggestions are offered by many search providers, and the feature can be turned on or off in Manage Add-ons.
On the other side of the coin, Firefox demonstrated to me some good features — if I accidentally close a tab, I can go to History > Recently Closed Tabs and easily recover the tab. With the tough competition between browsers in terms of features, ease of use, etc, I have to applaud Firefox for continuing to please me and never failing to impress me with its add-ons. Some specific features that I like about Firefox is that it allows you to clear your cache easily, blocks pop ups by default, has tabbed browsing capabilities, and has the ability to restore your open Firefox windows after recovering from a crash. Yes, some of the features are now included in all browsers, but Firefox was among the first (if not the first) browser to have these features, everyone else copied. Firefox would also allow you to hide all of the browser’s menus including the address bar, bookmarks bar, File, Edit, etc, menus. Another add-cool feature of Firefox is IE Tabs. The add-on will essentially “emulate” an IE environment in a Firefox tab, allowing you to open sites that are incompatible with Firefox, in Firefox. With Firefox you will be able to start several tabs automatically as a ‘homepage’ and you could have a separate download helper box: It’s great to have downloads pop out into a separate window that retains a list so you can easily go back and see what you did and find the files. I periodically find myself searching for something I downloaded but cannot find.

Let us do some numeric listings below about some popular web browsers:

1. In Firefox, web form texts are reserved automatically if they are not passwords- and it is not just the login names, the whole forms are saved. For the most part, this is a very useful feature. However, this can indeed include security/privacy risks if not handled properly. The good thing here is that all private data can be cleared with a click of a button, or chosen to auto clear once the browser is closed.

2. Built-in auto correction/dictionary while you type-a very important feature in Firefox.

3. The Foxmarks add-on in Firefox seamlessly synchronizes my bookmarks on machines I use.

4. The PlainOldFavorites add-on is a very cool feature in Internet Explorer.

5. NoScript: This Firefox staple disables active content from sites you do not trust. Unless you tell NoScript to trust a given site or domain, it prevents JavaScript, Java, and other executable content from running. You can still use NoScript either way. It is a great security addition to Firefox, but it can block content, such as the videos and polls on some sites, unless configured properly.

6. Morning Coffee: This is for those of us who start nearly every day opening the same group of Web sites- whether cruising through favorite news sites or tapping into an array of Web-based admin tools. This extension allows you to create a group of sites that will open- each in its own tab – with the click of a button. No more digging through bookmarks or clicking for each new tab and link. You can even set up sites to open only on certain days of the week. Now, once you have all of those tabs open, you might appreciate a way to keep them organized.

7. Colorful Tabs: This add-on gives each open tab a different color, making it easier to distinguish between them. You can color-code tabs randomly or according to URL. You can also set tabs to fade. You can even set a background image for tabs.

8. Faster fox: This handy add-on lets you customize a variety of Firefox configuration settings, including simultaneous connections, pipelining, and link prefetching through a graphical interface

9. BlackSheep: This serves as a counter-measure to Firesheep (A Firefox extension that makes it easier to steal logins and take over social media and email accounts after users log in from a WiFi hotspot or even their own unprotected network. BlackSheep combats Firesheep by monitoring traffic and then alerting users if Firesheep is being used on the network. BlackSheep does this by dropping 'fake' session ID information on the wire and then monitors traffic to see if it has been hijacked.

10. Page Saver: This utility lets you capture an image of a Web page- even if the page extends past the bottom of the screen. Now, this is a handy add-on for Firefox users running Mac OS Ten. Windows users can use tools like SnagIt to capture long Web pages too.

Consider this too:

1. With  the  issue  of  compatibility  I  mentioned  earlier, I think IE is still more compatible on many websites than Firefox. I have seen JavaScript that simply do not work in Firefox.

2. There are claims from users that Internet Explorer has always started faster than Firefox. However, IE7 is a bit heavier than IE6 and  Firefox 3 is a bit quicker than Firefox 2.

3. The zooming feature in IE7 is awesome.

4. The quick tabs button in Internet Explorer shows web page thumbnails.

5. Opera, Avant, Enigma and Crazy browser are built for speed and have good memory optimization (good for slow machines)

Comparing Chrome to Internet Explorer 8, IE 8 uses multiple, discrete processes to isolate and protect each tab’s contents. However, while Chrome takes a purist approach and literally launches a new process with each opened tab, IE 8 uses more of a hybrid model: It creates multiple instances of the iexplore.exe process but does not specifically assign each tab to its own instance. Thus, a look at Task Manager under Windows will show an equal or greater number of Chrome instances than running tabs, whereas IE 8 will generate a fewer number of instances – for example, six copies of iexplore.exe to support 10 discrete tabs – and share them among the running tabs. This new development – browsers chewing up more memory than their host Operating System does.  IE 8 can consume 332MB of RAM to render a simple 10-site/10-tab browsing scenario. Google Chrome’s UI is Spartan compared to IE 8’s and has no dedicated Search box, instead combining search and auto-complete suggestions as part of a single, unified address superbox. Below are some valuable security add-ons that run with Google’s Chrome:

1: Bug Me Not
The  purpose of  this  add-on  is to thwart advertising spam from Websites that require registering. If a Web site requests information, activate the extension. It will check BugMeNot.com’s database. If registration information is available, Bug Me Not will populate the form, allowing you to continue, yet remain anonymous.

2: AdBlock
AdBlock prevents  Malware Ad Injections to successfully infiltrate accredited Websites. By blocking ads, AdBlock removes a relatively new attack vector.

3: FlashBlock
FlashBlock helps by initially blocking all Flash content on a Web page. You then choose to activate individual elements or all Flash content on the page. FlashBlock remembers your decisions, building a white list of trusted sites.

4: LastPass
LastPass is an online password manager and form filler. Because it is online, passwords and personal information can be synced across multiple computers. To accomplish that, all transferred data is first encrypted locally, and then uploaded to LastPass servers.

5: RoboForm Online
RoboForm Online is another password manager and form filler as LastPass. It is similar to LastPass in that passwords are encrypted locally, and then uploaded to RoboForm servers.

6: SecBrowsing Plug-in Version Checker
If you use extensions, you need SecBrowsing Plug-in Version Checker  to make sure you have the latest software.

7: SiteAdvisor
SiteAdvisor is a service that reports on the safety of Websites.  The SiteAdvisor icon (located right of the address bar) advertises the Website’s rating. You also have the option of not allowing suspicious Websites to load.

8: Xmarks Bookmarks Sync
This add-on is needed if you run multiple Web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer on different computers; Xmarks will make your life easier. It automatically synchronizes your bookmarks everywhere.

9: Unencrypted Password Warning
Unencrypted Password Warning  warns against  unencrypted passwords. It also displays a warning if credit card numbers are sent in the clear. This extension is helpful for users who aren’t familiar with HTTPS and what it means. If there is a problem, it opens a window and explains what is wrong.

10: WOT
Web of Trust (WOT)  just like SiteAdvisor is another extension that rates the trustworthiness of Websites, though they have differences. Unlike SiteAdvisor, WOT rates search results, which is a nice feature. You have an idea before you proceed to the Web site.

IE 8 adds a host of new capabilities, like Web Slices. These are sections of a web page that are isolated and reproduced in a separate, updatable mini window. Other IE features are Accelerators, which are context menu options that activate common web services such as dictionary lookup or translation. Another IE feature InPrivate Browsing, a.k.a “porn mode,” lets you surf without leaving behind a browser or search history, cookies, temporary files, and other evidence of where you’ve been. Microsoft has also revamped the address bar to provide better auto-complete suggestions and expanded the dedicated Search field to include images and other rich media as part of the drop-down results set. Well,   choosing a browser is all about you; Sleep on the side that you like.
In conclusion, here are some tools/websites that can help detect vulnerabilities in your browsers:

Browserscope
http://www.browserscope.org/security/about

Browserscope is a community-driven project for profiling web browsers. The goals are to foster innovation by tracking browser functionality and to be a resource for web developers. It contains a suite of security tests that measure whether the browser supports JavaScript APIs that allow safe interactions between sites, and whether it follows industry best practices for blocking harmful interactions between sites.

BrowserSPY.dk
http://browserspy.dk/

BrowserSpy.dk is the place where you can see just how much information your browser reveals about you and your system. Websites that you visit can find out which fonts you have installed. It's also possible to find out if you have a range of programs installed. These include Adobe Reader, OpenOffice.org, Google Chrome and Microsoft Silverlight. Perhaps even which sites you have visited lately can be detected. When you surf around the internet your browser leaves behind a trail of digital footprints. Websites can use these footprints to check your system. BrowserSpy.dk is a service where you can check just what information it's possible to gather from your system, just by visiting a website.

PC Flank
http://www.pcflank.com/browser_test1.htm

The PC Flank Web site incorporates several tests that look at overall computer security as viewed from the Internet. The checks include Stealth Test, Advanced Port Scanner Test, Trojans Test, Exploits Test, and Browser Test. PC Flank tries to determine whether the Web browser gives up any personal information, location details, or specifics about your ISP.

Qualys BrowserCheck
https://browsercheck.qualys.com/

Qualys BrowserCheck will perform a security analysis of your browser and its plugins to identify any security issues. It scans your browser looking for potential vulnerabilities and security holes in your browser and its plugins. This tool will also help you fix the security issues discovered by the scan.

Scanit Browser Security Check
http://bcheck.scanit.be/bcheck/index.php

Scanit does all sorts of security testing, from penetration tests to making sure Web applications are secure. It also offers an online Web browser security test that looks for 19 vulnerabilities.

Aliyu Ahmed Ahmed
ahmedu2020ATgmail.com

This is an extract   chapter from my very interesting Book[b] HACK NO  MORE: Internet Security[/b]  to  order send  a  mail  to  the  Author  at  ahmedu2020ATgmail.com

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by mecylee(f): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mozillaaaaaaaaa for now
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by olumyde5(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mozila numero uno
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by ifyalways(f): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2011
Phone;Opera.Lappy;M.Firefox.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by Princek12(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2011
It seems the overwhleming number of people here prefer firefox; for me, I am addicted to google chrome.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2011
Google Chrome is the best and after that is Firefox . . . . . .IE is the worst of it all
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by Tolulop001(f): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
omo mehn. . .

just downloaded this Comet (layout is just like Mozilla)

the thing fast dieeeeeeeeee!
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by spikedcylinder: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
CHROME!
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
google chrome runs on all my win 7 systems
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by Elpieda: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
I dont have a best, I use 3 main browser and all for different reasons.

Firefox: It opens up some websites quicker and has some good add-ons

IE8: Now there are so many online applications I make use of that can only work with IE8 and so many forms I need to fill online that require you to have IE, Its also best when I need to watch online Naija movies, It helps my videos stream fater with minimal amounts of error

Safari: I love it cause my personal laptop is a MAc Book Pro. Its fast and will pick it over Firefox, I actually like FIrefox the least.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by tlops(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
I'm enjoying google chrome for the moment
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by LA2(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2011
chrome
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by dradoyi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2011
For me FIREFOX is the best, smooth to work with n u can actually configure it easily to do dem free browsing, Internet Explorer is my worst.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by Emmz(f): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2011
Its chrome for me, its stores your sites which makes it easy for you to get on them the next time ure on. It also opens loads of tabs and its fast. I dont

use anything but chrome. There is the occassional use of firefox but puleeese firefox's got nothin on chrome. Firefox crashes and its kinda slow. I would

say internet explorer is the worst but i havent tried others. My vote definately goes to chrome.

By the way that person that stated that one of the reasons why he likes firefox is cause it recognises what country one's at, chrome does same and to be

honest i really dont like that cause a lot of times when im in Nig and i want to get stuff off Uk or American sites, all the bleeping thing does is give me

Nigerian sites.

Chrome all the way though.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by oluagness(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2011
I currently use opera, mozilla firefox and Internet explorer. But I prefer opera for:
-it is very fast
-it is flexible
-save a web page and it opens easily when off line
-web pages saving made easy and more
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by zibe(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2011
I actually don't know why people are complaining about google chrome, cos I haven't really experienced much trouble with it unlike others I have on my PC. Therefore, google chrome is what I like using the most. 2nd to that for me would be mozilla firefox, exclusively cos of its add-ons. IE remains an application I don't see myself opening any time soon. Way too slow on my PC.

I'll like to know if they're faster ones though.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by tomiade1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mozilla Firefox baby!!  cool
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by SpikesC1: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2011
Most of u guys are not even giving ur reasons
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by mikuz(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2011
Opera browser rules!
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by segunjowo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2011
shocked
Just going round.
I am familar with Opera.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by paraphase(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2011
x
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by kadman(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2011
Google Chrome is the best thing ever. I use it on Macbook Pro and it flies. A year now and it never crashes. I could turn my system off and when I turn it back on Chrome ALWAYS restores the tabs. And of course I love the fact I can just do a web search in my web bar. That function alone beats any other browser.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Browser? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ovi has got to be the worst phone browser in cyber history. It's extremely useless. For example, when i'm on NL, i cant inserts quotes.  angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend / Network Engineers Lounge: Guys/gals What Project Are You Working On / Grade A USA Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.