Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] (6531 Views)

PHOTOS: Ladies Keep Your Man Coming For More / For Guys Only, Ladies Keep Off !!! / Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by angry190: 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2011
@dobosky

shunn sir,

Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by debosky(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2011
At ease soldier! cool cool

Now can the ladies quit fighting and leave us to strategise?
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by angry190: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2011
At ease

Chest OUT,

Look straight,

Open your legs,

SHUNN SIR,
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by iyatrustee(f): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^^Things we do to get unbanned i guess since the naked match didnt work grin grin
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by angry190: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
The thing tire me

see how the whole mods bone me carry face look another side
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2011
kay-money:

ID makanaki*** cool aka Eleruworldwide how are you doing there
Longtime sister
wink

Otunbaba of eru je jeje, sion sir
am gud papi everly ,where u bin hiding chocolate kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

Lmaopmslrotfflmfao. grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin what in the world?

Mygoldie:

I can't stop laughing,oh my gawd.
Mrs Chima sis,you hit the nail,right on the head.

Gbammed!!!! grin grin

Lol my sisters are a trip. I hope you chicas are ok, dont pay the stray animal any mind, it seeks attention tongue guess the fleas are getting to its brain.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by ragdollz: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
See this left-over bushmeat, who d'you think u're talking to you DarkSh-it dirty ugly Bi-tch!!!!!

Lol you three wit-ches can form an alliance grin. MzFool aka MzChimP aka underpaid baby-mama, MyGoatie aka Mybrass and last of all DarkSh-it aka dirty stinking Jamo with a one-room apartment that stinks of cheap old furniture and miserable little teddies grin. Yeah, you three make a perfect little tryst.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrsChima(f): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2011
[size=22pt]Yawns. Slow typists are useless. [/size]
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by ragdollz: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2011
Hmm MzChimP don't u mean: ugly fat old childless unpaid house-prost-itutes are useless? Yeah I thought so.

So how many NL small boy's di-cks you blown today?! Hope ur useless dirty impotent husband enjoyed watching grin grin. Have a nice day!

grin
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrsChima(f): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2011
[size=44pt]SNORING[/size]
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrCork17: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]SNORING[/size]

Mrs.Chima <<<< Bush woman undecided
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2011
LMFAO@ Cork. . .gerrout NOW!  angry angry grin

@Chima, wake up sis! The "Beast from the East" has left the building.  wink grin grin

LMAO@ 1 bed room apartment. More like 3 roomed house w/ two baths  wink. Not everybody lives in a college dormitory  or "rent-a-rooms" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Orton10(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs.Chima <<<< Bush woman undecided

Damn Right She Is!
Lol.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2011
angry angry
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by chibaby5(f): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
Wow! wat a thread. Complete opposite to the title
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Orton10(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2011
Damn Spambot go me again!!! angry
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by ragdollz: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

LMFAO@ Cork. . .gerrout NOW!  angry angry grin

@Chima, wake up sis! The "Beast from the East" has left the building.  wink grin grin

LMAO@ 1 bed room apartment. More like 3 roomed house w/ two baths  wink. Not everybody lives in a college dormitory  or "rent-a-rooms" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

SHARRAP!!! WE HAVE MEMORIZED THE INSIDE OF THAT your GUTTER ROOM WITH THE TEDDY MISERABLE BEARS AND THE BODY CREAM AND TOOTHPASTE ON THE SHELF NOW GO TAKE A PICTURE IN THE OTHER TWO ROOMS AND TWO BATHROOMS OF YOUR PROJECT jAMO HOOD HOUSE WITH THE 1968 ACURA IN THE BACKGROUND OK. TILL THEN SHUT THE FU-CK UPPPPPP!!!!!
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by opensecret: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
Nobody posted any nudie pictures yet?
I thought this was a men`s confab zone. They will soon start snoring now if photos are posted pronto.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by opensecret: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2011
I meant if photos arent posted pronto.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Orton10(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2011
Opensecret Leave My Thread Vis Minute!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrsChima(f): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2011
Orton,

May your kini crawl down your legs and on to your girlfriend's nose and crawl in!
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Orton10(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
[size=75pt]MISSES CHIMA LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!
I'M STILL NOT TALKING TO YOU!!!!
LEAVE!!!!
[/size]

angry angry
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by taketime: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2011
The men here throw hissy fits?
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by taketime: 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2011
As a man, i find it unmanly.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by ragdollz: 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
Orton1_0:

[size=75pt]MISSES CHIMA LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!
I'M STILL NOT TALKING TO YOU!!!!
LEAVE!!!!
[/size]

angry angry

hehhhehhheeeehheeeee. Orton unless she's deaf as well as stu-pid I guess she heard you loud and clear. Heck, the WHOLE NL heard you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Orton10(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2011
taketime:

As a man, i find it unmanly.
[size=75pt]WANNA BE OUR PSYCOLOGIST??[/size]

#rD,
Hi Rd watsup?
Ain't you suppose to be in Bed?
****Don't look a me O, I've Insomia**** grin
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2011
orty boi , warrido
cupcake cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrsChima(f): 12:33am On Feb 04, 2011
Keep my name out of your mouth then it won't be a problem. To the nutriders, if it doesn't pertain to you then find you some business.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 04, 2011
ragdollz:

SHARRAP!!! WE HAVE MEMORIZED THE INSIDE OF THAT your GUTTER ROOM WITH THE TEDDY MISERABLE BEARS AND THE BODY CREAM AND TOOTHPASTE ON THE SHELF NOW GO TAKE A PICTURE IN THE OTHER TWO ROOMS AND TWO BATHROOMS OF YOUR PROJECT jAMO HOOD HOUSE WITH THE 1968 ACURA IN THE BACKGROUND OK. TILL THEN SHUT THE FU-CK UPPPPPP!!!!!

1) Correction #1: No "we". . .YOU.
2) Correction #2, you THINK you have "memorized" when I clearly cut out parts of my room.
3) wtf does it matter to you? I thought you was this big shot college student with a Range Rover/statz  grin grin and always on the move? More like always on the move  from thread to thread checking for the statz of moi.
4) Correction #3, Never lived in the hood, unlike yourself who moved from the slums to a UK college dorm room and think you've "accomplished" something.
5) Birds fly south around this time, you got some catching up to do. Flap them wigs and fck off.

btw, Orton, i thought I told you to lock this mutt "RD" in the kennel!  angry angry Either you put a leash on it or I will call the pound and see that it is euthanized! And stop being mean to Chima, that is NOT cool.  angry angry

@Chima, dyk ryders come good and plenty. It's what they do, it's their job. So let them cosign and be jobless.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrsChima(f): 1:43am On Feb 04, 2011
Mz. Dark,

Flap the wigs and Bleep off? I had to show my friend and she was like you are so funny! I had a visual of the wig actually flying! Chile!

Awww. The dog's feelings are hurt and barking is the only way he can heal. It is okay. I won't lose any sleep. wink
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mz. Dark,

Flap the wigs and bleep off?  I had to show my friend and she was like you are so funny!  I had a visual of the wig actually flying!  Chile!

Awww.  The dog's feelings are hurt and barking is the only way he can heal.  It is okay.  I won't lose any sleep.   wink

LMAO! it was a typo but it has the same effect, shiit IT wears wigs and weaves so damn much (IT admitted to this), IT probably can take off flying just by flapping them cheap schitz grin grin Talking about "Brazilian weave" lmao! more like Bush B.tch bootleg version aka "Clustered Nappz". grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

I Need Sex So Badly / I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. / See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.