Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam (69053 Views)

We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonoracha Hosts Live Video, Avoids Mention Of EFCC Arrest Report / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by fyneboi79(m): 3:11am On Jul 02, 2020
nanauju:

Now I'm beginning to think all these so-called rich men/billionaires are scammers and thieves
No rich man without an evil deed to aquire wealth..trust me.

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by ArticleBeast: 3:48am On Jul 02, 2020
leaculpa:

I suspect that Dr dolor that signed Teni to his record label.
Of course... What does he do apart from the label?
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Ernestforyou: 3:54am On Jul 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Of course... What does he do apart from the label?

No mind them,maybe na Civil Servant or Banker.Some of those musicians supporting this nonsense will soon starts feeling the heat,because almost all the record label owner are either fraudsters,drug or involved in one shady deals.That is just the fact.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:05am On Jul 02, 2020
Are they parading him 2 times. It was reported that they arrested him earlier this year. He always parades himself as a saint. What is EFCC doing.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by MetaPhysical: 4:13am On Jul 02, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Have they finished arresting all the criminal politicians like Tinubu, Rochas, Uzodinma, Amosun, Ganduje n El Rufai foolish EFCC

I wonder how many times the name Tinubu trend online.

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Princedapace(m): 4:38am On Jul 02, 2020
maak400:
Another one undecided Yahooman on the beat. They will be oppressing hardworking people with their ill gotten wealth.

Na wa o. Hushpuppi and Mompha were caught o, u didn't say this one to South West. Na una know wetin igbos do una for this country.

Small self inflated war in North East, they are pumping billions of tax payers money into North East development commission to rebuild north east but nothing of such was made for South East o. Yet, they aren't the poorest in the country and u are still here lamenting.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Ryocaj(m): 4:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Useless EFCC.. wen will they arrest all our Politians for looting.. Na only ordinary citizens they commit financial crime..
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by ecomalchemist(m): 5:36am On Jul 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Majority of the so called IG and FB big boys are scammers. From record label boss to car dealers to real estate owners, they are fraudsters

Most of the car dealers on the island most especially LEKKI are big time fraudsters. If fraud money did not exist, I wonder the rate of debilitating poverty would have ravaged so many families.

Fraud is an industry in Nigeria, lowkey. If you are oblivious to this fact, then you need to wake up.

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Darlon19: 5:45am On Jul 02, 2020
I think this is a fake news edited photo.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Biggers82(m): 6:11am On Jul 02, 2020
If them thief small money they will Snap Pictures put for Instagram EFCC will start to look for them Now Umuewu
Hausa and Yoruba people thief pass dey no dey catch them is just because he is an Igbo Boy
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
As a real niggarrr i will advise he plead guilty
I know why

Here comes my end time niggarrr
Niggarrr of end time
Let me tell you a secret
Life itself is a a scam and fraud
We ain't no patient dog
Na so we go get patient now before you know it judgement day go show with no money.... Broke ass niggarr
And even God go change am for us that day
Him go say all broke asss niggarrr Will go to hell fire
. Good lyrics for good music. Just freestyle this your write up embellished with some cool sounds
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2020
EXLOVER:
Efcc net dor catch big fish. �

The man dey smile because he know say Efcc is the definition of "The scam is scamming the scam Nowadays". He case better pass Huspuppi.

The claim real Estate, Bitcoin, Car dealers, Record Label boss, NGO, Hotel owners. Etc. But dig deep, you go know wetin them dey do

WARNING

NO WEAR BETTER CLOTH SNAP PICTURE FROM INSTAGRAM MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

OR YOU GO CARRY SLATE FOR HERE LIKE VILLAGE SCHOOL CHILDREN OOO
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by sesan85(m): 7:03am On Jul 02, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Have they finished arresting all the criminal politicians like Tinubu, Rochas, Uzodinma, Amosun, Ganduje n El Rufai... foolish EFCC

How come there's no PDP politician amongst all the "criminal politicians" you mentioned?

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Fucsheetup(f): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2020
bluefilm:
Why is he smiling to the camera as if the whole drama's funny to him?

Maybe he knows he will be out soon once he settles the right people?
Yeah.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Scam,Fraud let us desist from these ,It dents our image .............For infections solutions visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Longman8: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2020
Never choose a role model yet,until u are sure of their source of income.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by cracky2(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Nemesis catching up on people..

Let's discuss how you can light up your house jaree
https:///c/2349071625432
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by cracky2(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Nemesis catching up on people..

Let's discuss how you can light up your house jaree
https:///2349071625432
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Arkway: 8:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Unclean wealth everywhere. Be positive not all glitters are gold � � �

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by undisputedflow: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2020
E remain Escobar smith aka ceo grossvernor suites
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by massalati(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Fraud is evil.. it's Wickedness..

It's a way of mortgaging the destinies of your children, grand children and Generations.

Here on Earth and in Eternity,
Fraud does not pay
Evil does not pay
Wickedness does not pay
Sin does not pay

Be patient, Baba Blesses and His Blessings are without sorrow and shame

OGA ABEG LEAVE THAT TALK
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2020
nanauju:

Now I'm beginning to think all these so-called rich men/billionaires are scammers and thieves

Like seriously You are Now beginning to think? So you don't even know yet?? Oh Mai Gawd!!!
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by TheEnlightenedO(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2020
nanauju:

You're not wrong, majority of the new billionaires claiming selfmade are retiring fraudsters, they pump the money into real estate and start pricing themselves as developers...

Let's have reality checks and ask, where did they find the startup funds, alot of these estate developers claim alot of things such as they started from the bottom and so forth, but where did they find the seed money, because the truth is no bank lends out hundreds of millions for a project without proper back up
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by DexterousOne(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2020
Reference:
Yes indeed. Another 'BILLIONAIRE!!!!' businessman. What he does for a living....?&/#!!!&*#$.... who knows... who cares in the modern day Nigerian society that has lost it moral compass. You do not need an EFCC if society works well.

Look at the pictures. He shows us office, bedroom or hotel and shopping mall. No single article of trade, no factories, no farms, no laboratories, no practices, nothing to symbolise legitimacy, nothing you can point to as the source of the riches, only the attraction of pride and pleasure to weaken and mentally sicken the vulnerable in further corroding the morals of society. That is how they recruit to their cause and spawn a generation of criminals.

My major concern is that these folks may grow to become a threat to the State either by infiltrating and corrupting the whole security architecture of Nigeria just like the mob or somehow join forces with cult groups or terror groups and take up arms against the state and state actors just like the mafia. The vast amounts of money at their disposal can fund some very nasty acts capable of destabilising even government.

Government should act swiftly and decisively. I think it is time to step up the battle and establish dedicated institutions to tackle this specfic problem from its roots.

Well said..

Nigeria is becoming increasingly lost morally
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by TheEnlightenedO(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2020
bluefilm:
Why is he smiling to the camera as if the whole drama's funny to him?

Maybe he knows he will be out soon once he settles the right people?

True because he was arrested in February and he was released
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by TheEnlightenedO(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2020
olancho:
Is this confirmed or story? I have come across a post like this before on this same guy. Please people should stop following guys that flaunt their wealth on social media. Well a genuine big guy will not even have time for social media.

Bruhh, Homeboy is up there with a damn sign... How much more confirmed can it get?
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by anonymous1759(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=sacajawea post=91279996]
Over 50% of Big men and Middle aged men driving around in expensive cars, building big houses, Living carefree and unbothered, have illegal with their legal.
I have seen Pharmacist, Drs, Bankers, Lawyers Already made Big Business men etc. Doing Yahoo/laundering and other politically affiliated Runs with their Jobs. That's where 5he heavy money comes from.
I knew a guy who told me that anytime they want to run deal the Assitant commissioner of Police (ACP) sits/lodges with the men in the hotel till the deal is done and Completed to Guarantee protection from within and Outside[/quot

Tatafo
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Uchasa(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2020
I'm waiting for Igbophobic posts
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by VirginFinder: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Fraud is evil.. it's Wwickedness..

It's a way of mortgaging the destinies of your children, grand children and Ggenerations.

Here on Eearth and in Eeternity,
Fraud does not pay
Evil does not pay
Wickedness does not pay
Sin does not pay

Be patient, Baba Bblesses and His Bblessings are without sorrow and shame
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by radiolover(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2020
nanauju:

Only if you know what people do before you see them rolling around with Range Rover, Rolls Royce and living in mansions etc. Only 1% may actually be without daints.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by sacajawea: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2020
anonymous1759:
Tatafo
Which one you dey do, cos e be like say I don Cast you
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2020
So this guy didn't settle EFCC again ?
E never pass two months I see the guy.
lol. Jeff Sikora.

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55