Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam (69049 Views)

We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonoracha Hosts Live Video, Avoids Mention Of EFCC Arrest Report / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2020
nanauju:

Now I'm beginning to think all these so-called rich men/billionaires are scammers and thieves

Yes, 70℅ of them.

One guy I know just purchased 2 SUVs under this Corona Virus pandemic period.

I dey look am with one eye.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2020
bluefilm:
Why is he smiling to the camera as if the whole drama's funny to him?

Maybe he knows he will be out soon once he settles the right people?

He knows the sentence won't exceed 6 months imprisonment with option of fine.

While they make him pay FG N500k.

Officials go collect over N10m.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by 2rez: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2020
nanauju:

Now I'm beginning to think all these so-called rich men/billionaires are scammers and thieves

Check out the photos of their master who don't want no competition. Those are the realest thieves & scammers claiming to own half of the world's wealth.

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2020
kolafolabi:
Many more to be arrested. I will still be thanking OBJ for establishing this Commission

What is there to thank him about?

If we had a solid police force, there would not be a need for many of these law enforcement agencies.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by Rolexjerry(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by amuwo1980: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Trial and jail time if found guilty fast fast
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by amuwo1980: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Rolexjerry:
Igbo Amaka

That’s a fact , hush or no hush
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by teemac01(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
nanauju:

you are just waking up....70% of the wealthy people in the world from way back when have their hand in one shady deal or the other...they were not caught why...because they are not flaunting ill gotten wealth up and down...unlike these jokes that we have now
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by abduljabbar4(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Have they finished arresting all the criminal politicians like Tinubu, Rochas, Uzodinma, Amosun, Ganduje n El Rufai... foolish EFCC

Check out my status
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by abduljabbar4(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Decibel:
Small fry. EFCC always on soft targets and low budget yahoo boys. And becomes impotent on sighting the real yahoo boys parading themselves as politicians cheesy

Read my status
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam by humblemikel(f): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
THE MONEY TEAM ( TMT)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash