Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) (2521 Views)

N850 Million Traced To Bank Account Of Buhari’s Personal Assistant / Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador / 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by BigB11(m): 2:44am On Jun 14, 2007
10 houses traced to Ehindero (All allegedly built in 2 years)

No fewer than 10 houses have been traced to immediate past Inspector General of Police Mr Sunday Ehindero, all reportedly built during his two years as top cop.

Ehindero, who gave the police a new motto: "To serve and protect with integrity," ran into trouble last week, after some of his former aides were arrested as they were attempting to smuggle over N21 million cash out of the Force Headquarters, Louis Edet House, in Abuja.

As Ehindero is being probed following the orders of President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, Daily Sun has been able to locate the palatial mansions he reportedly built in Abuja, Ondo and Lagos States.

The most imposing of the mansions was found opposite Sunview Hotel, Alagbaka quarters in Akure. He also reportedly built another exquisite block of flats situated along Oda Road in the town.
Investigations further revealed that the former IGP built a house similar to that on Oda Road at Oyin Akoko and made sure the road leading to the house was tarred.
Other property in Ondo include blocks of hostel in Akungba, which he let out to students of the Adekunle Ajasin University.

In Abuja, Ehindero is said to have built a mansion at Gaduwa Estate, Constitution Crescent and has one under construction at Wuye.
Ehindero’s houses in Lagos are situated at the Ekoro area of Abule Egba and Ajah, where he had built an expansive school for the wife.
Meanwhile, detectives at the ‘D’ Department, Force Headquarters, Abuja told Daily Sun that Interim Investigation has been completed and a report is being compiled.
Daily Sun also learnt that the Commissioner of Police in charge of Budget, Mr John Obaniyi who had sent his aides to fetched the over N21 million, which he claimed was for Ehindero, had kept the money in his office toilet and inside a television set.

On the heels of the scam, an independent survey has again confirmed the Nigeria Police as the most corrupt institution in the country.
Closely following the police is the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), Education Ministry (particularly higher institutions and examination bodies) and the customs service.
The survey also listed the Health Ministry, Justice Ministry, Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), Nigeria Railway Corporation and Agricultural Development Authorities as institutions least likely to collect bribe.

These are part of the findings of Nigeria Corruption Index (NCI) 2007 which was released in Lagos on Wednesday by Independent Advocacy Project (IAP), a leading anti-corruption group. The NCI 2007 is a follow up to the 2005 edition.

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/june/14/national-14-06-2007-01.htm
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by BigB11(m): 2:46am On Jun 14, 2007
MAMAJAMA: when are you putting the Chicago house for sale? The faster the better

Holla at me, partner!
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 14, 2007
is he related to ehindero?
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by BigB11(m): 2:52am On Jun 14, 2007
posted by davidylan

For now, no comment
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by degoat: 3:10am On Jun 14, 2007
To serve and steal with integrity
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 14, 2007
To rob and serve with impunity
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Afam(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2007
davidylan:

Won't be surprised if Ehindero is his dad.

BigB1, help us out on this one, no need protecting the boy.
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by lakeside4love(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2007
The dude(Mamajama) will come here n tell us the papers r lieing
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by 9ja4eva: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2007
Oh i have always suspected Ehindero.Now wind don blow im house open
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by McKren(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2007
Ehindero bought those houses with his literary works

He has written and sold more books that Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe put together.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by babasin(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2007
when are they telling us about OBJ 'moribound farm' that now lays golden egg?

grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by angel101(f): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2007
mamajama where are u o?!
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Austincrow(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2007
Who is next?
a. OBJ
b. El-Rufai
c. Maurice Iwu
d. Ribadu
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by lakeside4love(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2007
U fail to mention Chukwuma Soludo
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Larufa(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2007
Afefe ti fe atiri furo Adiye.

Let keep our finger crossed, i believe there still alot more coming.
Maybe very soon we will be told in detail how the last elections was rigged by the former SuperCOp IGP.
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by ChiefS(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2007
Poor saint Ehindero, why did you involve yourself in all these.Uncle \tafa is waiting to see how you will be punished
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by BigB11(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2007
MAMAJAMA's chicago house is for sale.

Water don pass gari!
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Mamajama(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2007
BIGB1 my boy I dey here campe. GOD I LOVE NIGERIAN NEWS PAPER WITH ALL MY HEART. How accurate, BIGB! IBB son my best friend, you and I know the only thing missing in that report is that, they failed to mention the house in CHICAGO, the Two houses Ehindero has in NYC and the 3 HOUSES HE had in London. All the roads leading to the houses were also tared. If Ehindero can build all this houses in 2 years, so How much did IBB THE GOD FATHER STOLE? how many houses does he have.

BIGB1 The house in Chicago is up for sale as well, its $650,000. Ill send you a pic in couple minute

grin
grin
grin

grin
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by angel101(f): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2007
Mamajama:

If Ehindero can build all this houses in 2 years, so How much did IBB THE GOD FATHER STOLE? how many houses does he have.

Do u then admit that ur man indeed stole?
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Mamajama(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2007
angel101 please stay out of this you have no clue how far BIGB1 and I go back. He is IBBs son and when we are at Sheraton in ABUJA eating pepper soup and competing for the best girl in the club you won't be there, so stay out of it.
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Aproko(f): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2007
i wonder what one man wants to do with so many houses!!! how many would he live in at once? why cant people learn to rip only where they have sown? na wah oh!! sad sad
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Iman3(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2007
Aproko:

i wonder what one man wants to do with so many houses!!! how many would he live in at once? why can't people learn to rip only where they have sown? na wah oh!! sad sad

He is acquiring for future generations as well
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Mamajama(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2007
I am just reading all this houses details and they were all build in 2 years, WAO. next we will go after all this press for defermation of character, this is all police vendetta to tarnish this mans image. Let them investigate and they will find out Ehindero is not as DUMB stupid as this people thinks he is.

DOes anyone know if as a police IGP you can take a loan to buy a house in Nigeria? grin grin
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by angel101(f): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2007
Mamajama:

angel101 please stay out of this you have no clue how far BIGB1 and I go back. He is IBBs son and when we are at Sheraton in ABUJA eating pepper soup and competing for the best girl in the club you won't be there, so stay out of it.

u truly amuse me.
Mamajama:

I am just reading all this houses details and they were all build in 2 years, WAO. next we will go after all this press for defermation of character, this is all police vendetta to tarnish this mans image. Let them investigate and they will find out Ehindero is not as DUMB stupid as this people thinks he is.

DOes anyone know if as a police IGP you can take a loan to buy a house in Nigeria? grin grin

Funny how u did not dispute the story about the acting IG saying some complimentary things about the man.
come now I know its hard to accept but the party is over cry
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Mamajama(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2007
angel101:

Funny how u did not dispute the story about the acting IG saying some complimentary things about the man.
come now I know its hard to accept but the party is over cry

If only you have a clue what is going on. just keep reading the papper, and never forget he is not even confirm yet. he is acting, and people will do anything to get a job some time, we wish OKIRO good luck.
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Mamajama(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2007
The good part to the story is ALL 10 HOUSES HAVE A RECORD OF BILL OF SALE. The forget to say one of the houses was built in 1982 and another was built in 1985

There is also something called LOAN with collatera in Nigeria.

grin grin grin I LOVE THIS DRAMA
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by kateflow(f): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2007
God will help us from all this leaders
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Mamajama(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2007
BigB1 could one of this houses belong to the Ehindero in NYC?

http://www.printingmethodsinc.com/contact.htm

Could one of the houses belong to Professor Ehindero in University of IFE?

time will tell. and where are you? why are you on the run now?
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by angel101(f): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2007
Mamajama:

If only you have a clue what is going on. just keep reading the papper, and never forget he is not even confirm yet. he is acting, and people will do anything to get a job some time, we wish OKIRO good luck.

I don't have a clue whats going on abi? I gree o. we are watching and waiting as u directed us to now. one thing i do know though is that Yaradua is going to make shinny examples of some of our rogues in Nigeria. could Ehindero be one of them?
Tell me seriously, do u reckon Ehindero can wriggle his way out of this one?
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by 9ja4eva: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2007
Ehindero d new barawo
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by fromuk(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2007
na our money una d take chop paper soup for sharaton abi. u don the call am this man no be ur papa again, very soon u go deny say u no no who be ehidaro. Justice is coming closer.
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by 9ja4eva: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2007
LOL

Justice is so sweet when strictly adhered to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Beaf Turned To / Fashola Hands Over Another One Million Gpd Waterworks In Iponri. Pics: / Obasanjo’s Achievements Greater Than Awo’s –ogundokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.