Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) (2482 Views)

N850 Million Traced To Bank Account Of Buhari’s Personal Assistant / Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador / 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by initiator(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2007
So MAMAJAMA and BigB1, una dey use una papa thief theif money dey drink pepper soup and have the guts to tell us to stay out of this. Devil go punish una papa egunje.
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by MILITIA(f): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2007
Now we know who dey chop Nigeria money by proxy for NL! grin grin grin I dey hail una oh! Na una Niger Delta militants and all those area fadas and sons dem go kidnap next for ransom! Be careful of dem fish bones while you are eating that "pepper soup" oh! cheesy This is getting interesting! cool
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by 9ja4eva: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2007

Very interesting indeed?

When dem go catch Baba?
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by BigB11(m): 12:12am On Jun 16, 2007
@initiator: Totally incorrect.

You've picked the wrong guy, you need to make adjustment and apologize.
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by MILITIA(f): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2007
@Big B1

But MAMAJAMA named you as an accomplice. grin Should you not be addressing MAMAJAMA and the "pepper soup" joint story? wink
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by initiator(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2007
I'd apologise if u refute u were the IBB son drinking pepper soup @ sheraton.
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by BigB11(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2007
Not even close, my friend.
One can never take any info from MAMAJAMA, as it is very clear that MAMAJAMA currently has too much in his plate and it is also understandable that he's a very confused man.

Back to the topic:
MAMAJAMA is a friend and all we hope for is for all allegations to come out to be untrue.

Let's wait and see.
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by Mamajama(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2007
Big B1 I can not Blvd this boy is denying me in front of the whole world? haba ALHAJI tell this people how we floss at Sheraton now, and how palm, red bull and pepper soup the flow. Back to the topic, Ehindero is just a victim of personal vendetta and in due time the truth will be told, read todays punch BIGB1 and see how they are now straying from all the lies they have been saying about EHindero

BIGyy catch you on Monday, time to go chase some OPEKE
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by initiator(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2007
Am confused as to who's who. But BigB1 if u are not the one he's talking about then kpele.
There was a story on The Nation today saying the rank and file of the police are warning the IG against a cover up of the case. My fear is that this ehindero case could be covered up but lets wait till monday for the investigation results.
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by kokoA(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2007
na wah o! uncle tafa steal plenty money, pastor sunday come to clean the ground but him later over clean till him clean police purse. Wetin okiro go do?
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by 9ja4eva: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2007
Okiro say im no go thief say im go dey different
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by HolyTruth: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2013
in-control
Re: 10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) by HolyTruth: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2013
calm

Prof Iwu To Be Arrested Immediately ? / Why Buhari Over Ribadu? / Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State Leaves Office