Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Most Intelligent Girl In Nigeria. By Evang.timothy Ofoegbu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Intelligent Girl In Nigeria. By Evang.timothy Ofoegbu (557 Views)

How The Most Intelligent Student In My Secondary School Days Defrauded A Bank / 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Intelligent Girl In Nigeria. By Evang.timothy Ofoegbu by igborians: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
MOST

Her name is Miss Agnes Maduafokwa from Anambra State. She came out as the 2020 best JAMB entrant. She scored 365 out of 400. These are her scores:
�Use of English 72
�Mathematics 99
� Physics 99
�Chemistry 95
���WHY ARE WE NOT CELEBRATING HER?
�She is not a prisoner in a human zoo called BIG BROTHER NAIJA.
�She is not a teenager called APRIL WOLF vomiting what adults can't even say.
� She is not a digital Ogbanje collecting 20K from gullible folks for new month rituals.
� She is not hawking any fortified products to hook men or oils for sexual magnets.
� She is not dressed half naked to advertise her nudity on social media
� She is not a little Hushpuppi or a corrupt politician.
� She is not a slay Queen that rules Instagram and other social networks with her unclothedness and fake life.
� A generation that fails to appreciate and celebrate her best with positive values will become rotten when they promote dysfunctional persons with empty brains and ungodly attitudes.
�I CELEBRATE her today because she personified hardwork, focus and intelligence.
��I celebrate her because she brings honour to her parents, joy to her school and pride to her tribe.
�� Miss Agnes, I celebrate you because you are what we all want our children to be academically.
��God bless you and raise you higher in life.
� Join me to celebrate her if you want your own children and grand children to be celebrated in their generations
CREDIT:Evang.Timothy Ofoegbu

Re: Most Intelligent Girl In Nigeria. By Evang.timothy Ofoegbu by Tohsynetita1: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
it worth celebration
Re: Most Intelligent Girl In Nigeria. By Evang.timothy Ofoegbu by Tohsynetita1: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
That's why Nigeria is not growing, a country that doesn't appreciate education won't grow

(1) (Reply)

Universities Lack Facilities To Observe COVID-19 Protocols - ASUU / Does Marijuana Alter The State Of Consciousness? / Help Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.