Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,924 members, 7,956,473 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Jamb Success Story From Juliet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Success Story From Juliet (606 Views)

Kawthar Shehu Toro: My JAMB Scores Success Story – Gombe Top Scorer / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Success Story From Juliet by ufpeace(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
My name is Esiete Juliet and I am from Delta State. When I completed my Secondary School education, I was among those in my class who wanted to study medicine and become a doctor. But having a big score in JAMB is difficult, and gaining admission to study medicine is certainly not an easy feat.

I spent the first 2 years after secondary school applying for medicine in JAMB, but it seemed I wasn’t able to get in because the competition was fierce, so I had to choose a course with less competition.

I applied for Niger Delta University and Delta State University the next year, and I choose Biochemistry as my preferred course of study.

I applied for these universities because their cut-off mark was encouraging and because the distance to my home would really favour me.

Being fully aware that Jamb classes are very important, I enrolled for Jamb classes. I only attended the evening classes because I was working during that period, and I was paying for the classes singlehandedly.

When I finally wrote Jamb, I waited patiently for the result, and I was extremely glad when I saw 239 as my Jamb score. I became optimistic that this was going to be my year.

My post-utme experience was not bad, everything happened so fast. I didn’t really take much time since the exam was computer-based.

Finally, I gained admission to study Biochemistry at Delta State University abraka (Delsu). I was completely overjoyed and I started making preparation for my clearance.

On my first day as an admitted student, I felt like it was a whole new world, with new people and environment. I had to quickly learn to adapt and ask questions as I begin my online and physical clearance.

My advice to Jambites is that they should work very hard because nothing feels better than when you are a one-time Jambite, and they should always put God first in everything.

If you are a Delsu aspirant, you have to be serious and always read your books, because the academic calendar of the school is very fast.

We all have a success story. How interesting is yours? Are you looking for the right motivation while reading for Jamb? We are here for you and we’d love to share your Jamb story.

Contact us to share your story on Contact@globgist.com or Whatsapp message us on +2348134193739.
Source: https://globgist.com/jamb-success-story-from-juliet/

Re: Jamb Success Story From Juliet by longetivity(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
so she's from delta state... and some ipob are already claiming ownership here in nairaland.
Re: Jamb Success Story From Juliet by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2020
Biochemistry ain't worth it. The thing people lack is information and I tell you. Julliet you lack info.
There is physiotherapy,Nursing science,Radiography,Medical laboratory science and even dentistry. Pls don't come and tell us u regret studying Biochem. Goodbye

(1) (Reply)

Happy Teachers' Day! / Russian Student Visa / Can I Use Amazon Kindle In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.