Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,258 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting (10831 Views)

Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by Lamanii22(f): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

that babe will get married as a "virgin" and her foolish husband would indeed believe that she is a tear rubber pure woman... Not knowing the demon he is dealing with.

let me think like you do and ask:
if you kiss your gf on her lips, and gays kiss each other on the lips.... does that mean that you are gay because you kiss your gf on the lips?

not if you do it properly... if babe cleans her nyansh and you are careful, all is well. anal sex and vag1nal sex isnt the same type of approach...

I find it risky... Won't one be dripping from one's anus therefore causing some sorta odour....
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
I find it risky... Won't one be dripping from one's anus therefore causing some sorta odour....

the anus is a muscle (just like vag1na) so as long as you dont go for extreme penetration, its all good... as some women derive more pleasure from the anus than vag1na. it certainly aint for everybody, and you cant just penetrate like that... it takes care/time and patience to penetrate fully and enjoy anal sex

here is a simple RAW clue: big piece of shiit can come through, so dikc is no problem

2 Likes

Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Questions

What health precautions? I don't understand what you mean by clean up the ass, is it the inside? If yes, how does one clean the inside of an ass?

Lol
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2020
Lamanii22:
Would anal not cause (bad) effect on the anus I find it disgusting anyway...
You sound like you wanna get a lil experience of it.
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

that babe will get married as a "virgin" and her foolish husband would indeed believe that she is a tear rubber pure woman... Not knowing the demon he is dealing with.

let me think like you do and ask:
if you kiss your gf on her lips, and gays kiss each other on the lips.... does that mean that you are gay because you kiss your gf on the lips?

not if you do it properly... if babe cleans her nyansh and you are careful, all is well. anal sex and vag1nal sex isnt the same type of approach...
. A guy should only do that kind of thing to an opposite gender. Doing it to similar gender looks very akward, out of place and abnormal. So dat comparison is D.O.A
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the anus is a muscle (just like vag1na) so as long as you dont go for extreme penetration, its all good... as some women derive more pleasure from the anus than vag1na. it certainly aint for everybody, and you cant just penetrate like that... it takes care/time and patience to penetrate fully and enjoy anal sex

here is a simple RAW clue: big piece of shiit can come through, so dikc is no problem
. You know the big piece of shiit can cause a tear on the anus. Wouldnt the penis do the same
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by Finnese001: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2020
My first anal sex experience was very awful, I didn't enjoyed it at all

But I would like to try it again sha
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by Lamanii22(f): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
You sound like you wanna get a lil experience of it.

No way eeeewwww
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

No way eeeewwww
. They say life is short and you only live once. A single experience wouldnt bite.

which is you? At your d.p
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. A guy should only do that kind of thing to an opposite gender. Doing it to similar gender looks very akward, out of place and abnormal. So dat comparison is D.O.A

exactly... thus me saying the above as a reply to someone who said that anal sex with a woman is the same as anal sex with a man.

PrinceofAgoAre:
. You know the big piece of shiit can cause a tear on the anus. Wouldnt the penis do the same

well i guess you shouldnt shiit any longer then... lol!
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

exactly... thus me saying the above as a reply to someone who said that anal sex with a woman is the same as anal sex with a man.

well i guess you shouldnt shiit any longer then... lol!
. Lol. I rarely pass out big faeces.
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by Lamanii22(f): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. They say life is short and you only live once. A single experience wouldnt bite.

which is you? At your d.p

Wearing yellow....
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

Wearing yellow....
. Dang. Such a cutie and some nice cleavages too

1 Like

Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by Palehair: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lamanii22:

It's not a must to try it if you are scared, stick to what you know and what's comfortable for you. Everyone isn't meant to be vanilla and kinky
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by Palehair: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
May I see your degree in human sexuality because your bond holds no water. You can't tell people whom to be with because you are not them and they are not you, you've no idea how they feel, yes... It's awkward to you but not to them. The whole point of being vanilla or kinky is to go beyond the normal basis of sex
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by Babara1994(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lamanii22:
Would anal not cause (bad) effect on the anus I find it disgusting anyway...
What's the size of your poo? Now compare to the size of a dik
Re: Anal Sex Is Rubbish And Disgusting by duality(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
So you carry the shittt infested dick unplugged from the anus and plugged into her vulva?

Hope there wasn't mouth actions thereafter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Woman My Everything Pic / I Saw This And I Wanted To Cry For Our Men.... / Vacancy closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.