Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries (6937 Views)

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Home Feeding For Schoolchildren Begins, Parents Collect Pupils’ Rations / Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Muurian:

#15. Nigeria.
Battle Ration - jollof rice, chicken meat and fried/coconut rice! grin
lol
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Coldie(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2020
miracood:
What about federal republic of zoogeria ??
What does indigenous people of Biafra feed its army?
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Muurian: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2020
Possiblegee:
battalion ration gringrin u day craze gan

grin grin
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Muurian: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2020
Coldie:

Hahahahahaha.
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Mr2wealth: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2020
To an average Nigerian. This wan na snacks oh! grin
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Moncherry23(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Don't come out of lockdown without a set of skills,
Learn graphic design, advert creation, 3d cartoon animation, business promotion and other digital marketing skills , with your smart phone
For only #2,000 only

https:///JsunK4XRadSISGOln1QUxi
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by EmekaBlue(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2020
Coldie:

Ofe nsala and akpu, ogba and isi okporoko
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Coldie(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Ofe nsala and akpu, ogba and isi okporoko
U want go fight war u dae chop all these things, when them kill u tomorrow u go dae cry genocide
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by EmekaBlue(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2020
Coldie:

U want go fight war u dae chop all these things, when them kill u tomorrow u go dae cry genocide
This is for ground soldiers. Akpu obi men.

But war these days is based on the equipment logistics u have

foot soldiers no much impact again except you b Commando
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Ayojideonline(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Garri and Egusi soup
Beans and Bread
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Lamasta(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Military is service to your nation in the western world but here in Nigeria and some part of Africa it is suicide mission, very very unfortunate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Chirowman(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
what of Nigeria ?
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Chirowman(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
nateDZA:
undecided Abeg comot that Audio JeLLof weh u put for Naija
you get mind ooo ,Nigeria army dey enjoy better rice ooo
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
No disrespect to naija soldiers they wouldn't be happy serving those foods every nations with their kind of delicacy
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by IVORY2009(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Some of them looks familiar, as at when I was at the joint military ground with the American soldiers in Germany, similar packages were supplied.

Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Muurian: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
IVORY2009:
Some of them looks familiar, as at when I was at the joint military ground with the American soldiers in Germany, similar packages were supplied.

Wow!
Much respect!!!
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Muurian: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
nateDZA:
Ewoo!

Original Made in Nairaland number one Delicacy!!!! grin
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Yes ooo!! You no see as I dey fresh?? kiss
Millenniumlady:
Realokopi so this is what you've been eating aside moi moi cheesy
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Millenniumlady(f): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
realokopi:
Yes ooo!! You no see as I dey fresh?? kiss
cheesy cheesy cheesy So you didn't bother to check on me ma worry.....How is work smiley

1 Like

Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by TheSourcerer: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Badaatum only thing I can say here is most of these 'comments' laughing and thinking this is funny do not know what it actually entails or prefer to be ignorant of the predicament at hand
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by TGMISKY(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Every country with their culture. You don't expect Nigerian soldiers to leave their food and copy those of other nations. What if e do you to purge for battle ground?
Anyway, I prefer the rice to those things that sound and look like junks
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Work is good and urs?
Millenniumlady:
cheesy cheesy cheesy So you didn't bother to check on me ma worry.....How is work smiley
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by flyingpig: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
internationalman:
Ordinary to share government rice some of the soldiers will still use connection to get bigger shares....

A country where a 50 year old looking man can declare himself to be 15 year old boy.....

No child deserves to be born and raised in this country.

And if you undeservedly get born here, move out and seek greener pastures.
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Millenniumlady(f): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
realokopi:
Work is good and urs?
I'm fine smiley

1 Like

Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Muurian: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
flyingpig:

And if you undeservedly get born here, move out and seek greener pastures.

Contact me bro. ==>themuurian@gmail.com with regards to your signature.
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
That's good.
Millenniumlady:
I'm fine smiley
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Drella(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
In Nigeria:

Garri and bush meat
Eba and watery okro soup with no snake meat
Watery beans

All na joke oh!
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by farmsupport: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
great work to those soldiers, you can order for their your food product at "daydone" website
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by KingAzubuike(f): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
oz4real83:
this was just ceremonial and meant for the camera. We have seen these officials on social media hunting snakes for food instead of being fed by the govt like their counterparts in other countries. It is only their ogas at the top that eat good food.
Nigeria soldiers have been complaining for so long but have fell to deaf hears. This is the pathetic food given to them

Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Kopfschmerzens: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
That American MRE shit is crap, i can't put that shit into my body. Most times they serve rotten MRE ration and niggars be eating that shit with no qualms.
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by stanliwise(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
nateDZA:
una nor dey forget this picture? Haba since years ago
Re: How Military Food Rations Look For Soldiers Of Different Countries by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Realokopi so this is what you've been eating aside moi moi cheesy

U don't abuse men again... Did sumtin bad befall you??

Who did u wrong??

I'm surprised shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Feel, If You Are An Illiterate? / Neco 2015 / 2016 Marketing Questions & Answers (obj / Theory) / Asup Strike Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.