Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?. (1293 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?. by Chinanny: 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Topic
What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?.

Please For Mature Mind Only
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 02, 2020
The danger there is much, it can't be specified/ listed, Cuz the best definition of anything in life is (personal)..
The experience someone has, might be different from what u will HV etc.
Don't try it, marry someone you love etc, though love alone is not even enough to keep marriage etc.. other things are needed, but love has a larger %.
Shallom

1 Like

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?. by internationalman(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Love can make me overlook every other shortcomings subconsciously...

But if I don't love you, I would never see anything good in what you do even if you are as holy and morally upright as Jesus Christ..

Folks that date or marry without love how'd do it.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?. by EzzyCarter: 12:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Unless you're lucky, a lifetime of regret. Marrying someone you don't love is different from dating someone you don't love. Your choice of future partner will definitely make or mar you. So I'd rather marry someone I love that someone I don't even if it takes forever it's well worth the wait...

P.S: Olaitan, if you're seeing this, KNDFE grin
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?. by Gentle0wavez: 12:30am On Jul 02, 2020
It's not just a matter of if you love the person, it's a matter of who the person is. It's more dangerous to marry a devil you love than an angel that you don't love. To be sincere, if you reason it well the dangers of marriage is not in if u love the person or not, Maturity, understanding and being responsible carries more weight. But to answer your question, I think the main danger is just that the marriage will be emotionless. It will just be like two of you are doing business, If you bring money, I will cook, we satisfy our urges ( penis and vagina no sabi wetin be love) and so on.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Chinanny:
Topic

A) being miserable for the rest of your married life
B) wasting your life/time/money building a home and/or family with some irrelevant woman
C) having kids with that irrelevant woman
D) proper headache to get rid of this irrelevant woman when you finally find the future love of your life
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?. by tesseract: 1:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Love is like the grease that oils the gears of marriage, it is what remains when everything else is gone. It's not enough yes, but it's very essential. Some people say that with time you will grow to love the person but that's far fetched. There is absolutely no guarantee that something like that will happen.

If you can, then risk it but know that no one deserves to be in a loveless marriage, honestly it's hell and it goes both ways. Nothing you do will be right so you either watch the system break down or you resort to drastic measures to enforce the affection. undecided
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?. by engrtee(f): 3:44am On Jul 02, 2020
police will arrest you for fake marriage
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Chinanny:
Topic

Love doesn’t keep a marriage
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?. by ValCon888: 4:26am On Jul 02, 2020
There are no dangers. Most women do not marry who they love. They marry who is ready. However, it is up to both parties to make it work.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2020
The marriage will later crash

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper Says Men Have Become Toxic / Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy / #bbnaijalockdown: Brighto Caught On Camera ‘fingering’ Wathoni(watch VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.