Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,407 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! (6827 Views)

Chelsea To Sell Torres For £15 Million ? / When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? / Torres Is A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by Ikwikwikwi(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2011
a welcome move in deed. wishing you an eventful stay with us
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by LA2(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2011
Why didn't I learn to play football as a kid? cry
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by 123xyz(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2011
Good Move for Chelsea, at least they won't be beaten by Liverpool again. But thats it.
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by dave2(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2011
But does Cheski have the ball joggers and creative players to supply killer passes to Torres?
Arsenal would have been perfect for him, but for the Ijebu native of Arsene Wenger
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by chibest5(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2011
But does Cheski have the ball joggers and creative players to supply killer passes to Torres?
Arsenal would have been perfect for him, but for the Ijebu native of Arsene Wenger Huh Huh Huh Huh

Have you forgotten Mikel? The Best Midfielder in the World. Blues 4 Real. embarassed

Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by Pro02: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2011
I don't know why Torres would choose to do this now and there may be lots more to this. Wow, what a 24hrs. . .

Go to bed dreaming of a Suarez/Torres partnership firing us up to in/around the top 4 this season and wake up to this shitstorm. I'm utterly gobsmacked, and really, really disappointed in the lad.

Was out all day and this was on my mind all the time. Fu-king prick-head,this where your words,Cant believe you said this 20 days back.Shocking.

"My head is in Liverpool and on helping save our season. I am professional and I always fulfill my deals."
"Now I feel Liverpool is my English club, the way Atletico is my Spanish club. I would not like to play for another English or Spanish club. This feeling is very important to me."  Fernando Gbaemieyan who bewitched you?

From his silly, ugly, pug-faced, smarmy, poncing, play-acting, Oh-look-at-me greasy hair to his crybaby, silly, cheating, dirty antics you can f-ck off the horrible little poodle faced gazumpadum. Oh Gawd!!!some1 please wake me up from this bad dream

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone

You left when we needed you the most

These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase. . .

so with one piece of paper, torres has managed to spit in the face of a few million people all around the world. he's shown the regard he has for us, and his talk is cheap. I hope Terry bangs you and your wife senseless!!
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by Monesty(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2011
well as a Blue fans I wish him all the best
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by dave2(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2011
Mikel ke
How many assists can Mikel boast of since joining Cheski for about 5 years now?

We all knew who Mikel was b4 joining Cheski and what has become of him now?
He is more a static defensive midfielder right now; no confidence with the ball angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by Cdspencer(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2011
Very good signing! Attack dat features Nando,drog and anelka wil be lethal! Thanks 2 Roman
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by PeeDaVinci: 11:34am On Feb 01, 2011
Adding another retiring leg to a bunch of tired legs. I will not be suprised to see Torres bring the Liverpool badluck with him to chelsea next season, they are going down
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by U1(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2011
This is a coup! sad angry
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by sylve11: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2011
good signing but i hope the carrier doesn't end like that of shevi? grin cool
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by Meldrick(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2011
dplordx:

The best signing since Miroslav Ivanovic. Torres is everything a team like Chelsea needs!

WRONG!!!!! In my own opinion this is another wrong buy.
Chelsea does not need a Torres at this point in time. The job Torres is about to perform can be done by Solomon Kalou and Drogba.
Chelsea needs a player like Frank Ribery, Lionel Messi. I would have even preferred a tired Ronaldinho to Torres. Chelsea needs a creative midfielder. A player that can destroy the midfield and defence of any team. There's no point spending so much on a standing nine. Chelsea's midfield lacks creativity. The same old stereotype style of play like the Makelele days.

I would have preffered an Arjen Robben to Torres but Chelsea made a mistake selling Robben.
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by Emmy3(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2011
FREE CALL IS HERE ONCE AGAIN ON mtn AND airtel, FLASH 07038136982 OR SEND A call me sms TO GET UR LINE ACTIVATED
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by holydante(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2011
Pro02:

I don't know why Torres would choose to do this now and there may be lots more to this. Wow, what a 24hrs. . .

Go to bed dreaming of a Suarez/Torres partnership firing us up to in/around the top 4 this season and wake up to this shitstorm. I'm utterly gobsmacked, and really, really disappointed in the lad.

Was out all day and this was on my mind all the time. Fu-king prick-head,this where your words,Cant believe you said this 20 days back.Shocking.

"My head is in Liverpool and on helping save our season. I am professional and I always fulfill my deals."
"Now I feel Liverpool is my English club, the way Atletico is my Spanish club. I would not like to play for another English or Spanish club. This feeling is very important to me."  Fernando Gbaemieyan who bewitched you?

From his silly, ugly, pug-faced, smarmy, poncing, play-acting, Oh-look-at-me greasy hair to his crybaby, silly, cheating, dirty antics you can f-ck off the horrible little poodle faced gazumpadum. Oh Gawd!!!some1 please wake me up from this bad dream

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone

You left when we needed you the most

These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase. . .

so with one piece of paper, torres has managed to spit in the face of a few million people all around the world. he's shown the regard he has for us, and his talk is cheap. I hope Terry bangs you and your wife senseless!!
eeeeeeeewwwwwww cheesy. Guy are you English-bred??
No so so purge Torres go dey purge as he is collecting his allowee there, your curse blessings will follow him all through grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by opabukun(m): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2011
That is something he will be hoping to put right at Stamford Bridge as the reigning Premier League champions look to defend their title and go one better than Chelsea's Champions League final appearance in 2008.

now, let's go dear!!! CHAMPE ALL D WAY!!!
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by opabukun(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2011
chibest5:

Have you forgotten Mikel? The Best Midfielder in the World. Blues 4 Real. embarassed

I WONDER O. ATLEAST ALL DOSE LONG THRUST WAISTED BY D LYKS OF ANELKA (NO OFFENSE), WILL BE COVERTED NOW, THEN MAY BE DEM BLIND PEOPLE WILL C MIKEL. I REMEMBA DAT GREAT PASS HE GAVE ANELKA WICH HE CONVERTED & TERRY & CO WENT STRAIGHT JUBILATING MIKELgrin PASS MAKER OF EPL. CONFIRMED!
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by Mobinga: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2011
TRAITOR!
The Curse of Abramovich now follows him. He would never achieve as much as he did with liverpool.
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by dave2(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2011
Mobinga:

TRAITOR!
The Curse of Abramovich now follows him. He would never achieve as much as he did with liverpool.

Traitor for making 30 million pounds profit for his club?
Liverpool bought him 20 million pounds.

Guy, abeg be objective.
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by switch47(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2011
Nonsense! Penny wise pounds foollish. Without heavy spending chelsea is just another mumu team that cant win any trophy.without roman spending chelsea is nothing and when roman is gone chelsea will be gone too!! A team that struggles even with heavy spending is a small team!chelsea is classless!
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by dave2(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
The fact remains, everybody aspires to move higher in life.
50 million pounds is too much to be turned down by anybody.

To imagine that Torres may likely not play champions league next year again is a nightmare.
Am an Arsenal fan; but i make bold to say his move is very good for him and for Liverpool as well.
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by Pro02: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2011
No fan of Liverpool would ever expect anything less than ambition and hunger for silverware from their players and idols on the KOP. However Mr. Torres there is

silverware and there are legends and you have probably lost the latter status. As for silverware with Chelsea lets just say what has all the money in the world

bought City or Real? and with all the spending of Chelsea in the past they still haven't won the CL, and if you think this Chelsea team will win it this season with

a team like Barcelona in full swing, Ahaha you are really living in another world.
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by GP15: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2011
As a pool fan, As bad as it is losing torres. but it mustbe so frustrating for the likes of arsenal, manu and spurs fans to see them pull ahead of chelsea this season only from roman to throw 70m net at the problem in 1 day to stop the rot. How is that competitive in any sense? play badly for 2 months and solve it for spending incredible money yet again, must be so frustrating for other teams challenging at the top.
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by Jelectric(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2011
DA BEST SIGNING SO FAR FOR CHELSEA, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by juman(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2011
Liverpool in trouble.
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by Pro02: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2011
juman:

Liverpool in trouble.

YOu can say that again!!! First time I ever felt sorry for Liverpool

J.electric:

Naaah,i don't fink sooo. . .imo his play-style is far more suited to a team like Arsenal than chelsea.

he would fit in better there, I have doubts him and Drogba would be good together.

but hey who am i kidding?where the hell would Arsenal get that sort of money for him??
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by ssfWeShss: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
its like i'll migrate to chelsea 4 d main time o shocked
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by ChScott(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2011
they will still not win the epl this season
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by Meldrick(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2011
J.electric:

WRONG!!!!! In my own opinion this is another wrong buy.
Chelsea does not need a Torres at this point in time. The job Torres is about to perform can be done by Solomon Kalou and Drogba.
Chelsea needs a player like Frank Ribery, Lionel Messi. I would have even preferred a tired Ronaldinho to Torres. Chelsea needs a creative midfielder. A player that can destroy the midfield and defence of any team. There's no point spending so much on a standing nine. Chelsea's midfield lacks creativity. The same old stereotype style of play like the Makelele days.

I would have preffered an Arjen Robben to Torres but Chelsea made a mistake selling Robben
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by Nwaokike(f): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2011
Wrong buy o, bad buy and worst buy.

All of them no concern me so long as he starts scoring ASAP especially on sunday. Atleast the guy say him feel say na for Chelsea him fit help am achieve wetin him wan achieve.

Red becoming Blue?? Never tot I'd see the day!!

Forms are available to become a member please get some @ the CFC Website.

Blues 4 lyf!! Joooor o!!
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by McCoy91(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2011
I hope Carragher breaks his leg and he sees out the rest of the season on the sidelines and turns into a shevi next season and gets sold off to Malaga for £10m and stays there for the rest of his career. Red-faced traitor.
Re: Chelsea Sign £50m Torres! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
Man Utd dey fear oh. WE ARE COMING TO BREAK YOUR MUTHERFUCKIN LEGS, F U C K I N DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notable Facts & Achievements Of Chelsea Fc: I Love These Boys / Chelsea Vs Watford (2 - 1) On 22nd May 2022 / QPR Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 4th May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.