Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Please I Need Help With My School Project - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help With My School Project (203 Views)

Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With My School Project by ahahnow: 1:24am On Jul 02, 2020
Please I have been assigned a school project where I need to conduct a study on entrepreneurial. I have to interview 20 people, I beg. Just 20 people. if you can assist me and volunteer. I will appreciate it, Thank you

These are the questions below:

Name:

Are you employed?

Please walk me through your day to day activities

Why do you think entrepreneurism is the way for you to go

How did you generate your business idea

Is this the first business idea you have come up with?

Have you run any other business apart from the one you intend to start

Walk me through the last time you researched about your business idea?

What are some of the topics or questions you researched on

What methods of research did you use

What method of research gave you answers tailor fit to your idea(s)

Please rate from 1- 5, 1 being the worst and 5 being the best, the research methods you have used so far.

Are there any resources, you know you could get near-perfect answers from, you wish you could use if you had the means?

Personal approaching, face to face meeting, connections

What issues have you faced when researching about your idea, why do you think you face those issues?

In line with research, do you think mentorship/or an advisor is important in entrepreneurship?

Are there challenges of having an advisor or mentor

To what lengths are you willing to ensure your business is successful?

How easy or difficult is it for you to find research particular to the idea you have

How have you been able to conclude who your target audience is?

Do you have multiple business ideas you are hoping to launch in the future

How much would you pay ideally at a minimum for a consulting business if it was possible

What do you think about consulting business costing # 500 per min?

What Products or services do you currently use in connection to your business?

In one with your business how much do you currently spend to address your business needs

Quotes you live by

Is there anything else you would like to share?
Re: Please I Need Help With My School Project by yungchop: 1:32am On Jul 02, 2020
08142730564 let's chat on whatsapp so that I'll answer one after the other

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways On How To Bring Back Passion In Your Marriage / If You Play Pes Games On Phone, I Need Your Help / ���� Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.