Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State (46496 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Commends Governor Uzodinma On Developmental Strides (Photos) / Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East / Industrialization Grandplan, Akeredolu’s Remarkable Strides In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
24SEVEN:

R I V E R S. .S T A T E. grin cheesy tongue

I doubt
Because the rivers people I know are not known for hate and making undguarded utterances frequently like u.
Be truthful and mention your real state.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

He is from Rivers state
Hmm if true then I can understand why he's Akwa Ibomphobic.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by 24SEVEN: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Blackking98:

I doubt
Because the rivers people I know are not known for hate and making undguarded utterances frequently like u.

I'm from Okopedi in Okobo local government area of A K W A. I B O M. S T A T E. grin
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by 24SEVEN: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Blackking98:

Why should someone from Rivers be Akwa Ibom phobic?? Like we are jealous because you eat dogs or what??

Get a grip Mr Man, before you lose it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Blackking98:

I doubt
You are right bro and a true Riverian wouldn't be ashamed of mentioning his state like that jobless creature.
Who knows if he is a Nigerian cuz a lot of imbeciles have invade this country through our porous borders.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by rdokoye: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2020
24SEVEN:

You are wasting your time pointing those out for them. I said same on a thread where Udom claimed he was building the largest flyover in West Africa or so. I simply told them to get their priorities right as flyover wasn't what Akwa Ibom needed most. Mehn, if you see my mentions, more than 50mentions all of them castigating a simple advice. That is how you know people with poor mentality and very low enlightenment. Advice to them is automatically referred to as jealousy or hatred.

Black people are just too emotional, it's rare for an African ethnic group to be pragmatic.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2020
Abohboy:

They need better planes, but I suspect that in the coming years their airline will be mixed into Nigeria airlines for domestic travel.
What make you feel ...this is not better?
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Blackking98:

Yak mmo eke kpa ki ikod grin
Akpaniko ko afo atinde
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:22am On Jul 03, 2020
lordaltruist:

And this construction company is based in Akwa Ibom State but has gone outside the shores of Nigeria both to work and to receive awards.
Really?? Honestly I was shocked when one man told me that
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Savie:
Good one from my state.
Is a very lovely state
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

He is from Rivers state
Funny enough we go come shout we are south south when you keep being envious on your fellow south south state

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:26am On Jul 03, 2020
24SEVEN:

I'm from Okopedi in Okobo local government area of A K W A. I B O M. S T A T E. grin
Jesu!!!! Only a curse Akwa Ibom will call himself names
While I doubt if you are either

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
You are right bro and a true Riverian wouldn't be ashamed of mentioning his state like that jobless creature.
Who knows if he is a Nigerian cuz a lot of imbeciles have invade this country through our porous borders.
This commentor just made Top Fan
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:30am On Jul 03, 2020
rdokoye:

Black people are just too emotional, it's rare for an African ethnic group to be pragmatic.
Lwhat do you even mean?
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2020
Blackking98:

At the end of the day, it's all love. Beefs among people of different identities and origins does not necessarily mean hatred.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

At the end of the day, it's all love. Beefs among people of different identities and origins does not necessarily mean hatred.
Yes but we should be promoting our region instead of hate and jealousy...

Morning Lalastclala, seun and mynd44 don't kill this thread ok

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by rdokoye: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Lwhat do you even mean?

Someone critsizes Awka Ibom state and you people immediately start insulting Igbo people, calling us a race of criminals as a way of rubbishing our achievements and success. This, despite the fact that the people voicing their opinions about your state, aren't even Igbo.

That's what I mean by emotional. Why would we (Igbo people) insult your land and what about you people could we possibly be jealous about?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by ifiokjohn(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Huncho Gee and Ilamoh please keep posting pictures and more Projects. let's move this thread to page 10 and then it will be on Front page
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Huncho Gee and Ilamoh please keep posting pictures and more Projects. let's move this thread to page 10 and then it will be on Front page
Ok sir
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Dedetwo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
What I have seen on first page of this thread qualifies the caption as real. However, I did not see the plantation that will feed the floor mill. I saw the state of intended raw material supply depot in picture for coconut processing plant. Besides palm trees all over Akwa Ibom, palm oil plantation should organized and mechanized.
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Dedetwo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
enehvictor:

Does that reflect reality? No. Because most AKWAIBOM people are still doing house help, okada, etc. despite their government having so much money to throw around. Most AKWAIBOM people don't go to school. They prefer doing house help, okada, hawking etc. There's need for total reorientation and human capital development for AKWAIBOM indigenes

Even in the number country in the world, citizens often engage in menial jobs such as house help, nanny, cab driving and now uber and lyft to sustain life. Even if Akwa Ibom becomes heaven tomorrow, every citizen cannot become rich and self-sufficient.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
24SEVEN:

Clown
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
24SEVEN:

Why should someone from Rivers be Akwa Ibom phobic?? Like we are jealous because you eat dogs or what??

Get a grip Mr Man, before you lose it.
You wouldn't be masturbating over Akwa Ibom threads if you feel you're better.
Your addiction to Akwa Ibom threads show you're just very envious, afterall you can only try to pull down those above u, keep trying, we'll always go higher.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Funny enough we go come shout we are south south when you keep being envious on your fellow south south state
Exactly the same thing I'm thinking, assuming we're to take his claim from being from the SS serious.
If something happens to a rivers man at the federal Level he'll be among those looking for support from other SS states but he'll still be talking trash on Akwa ibom. Pathetic

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Blackking98:

Exactly the same thing I'm thinking, assuming we're to take his claim from being from the SS serious.
If something happens to a rivers man at the federal Level he'll be among those looking for support from other SS states but he'll still be talking trash on Akwa ibom. Pathetic
Exactly
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Next : The tallest building in south south & south east ..
Also the first complete smart building in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ilaumoh you will kill 24SEVEN grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by ifiokjohn(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Ok sir
I'm following.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Next: Eket International Market ....Ongoing
The 5000 shops space eket International Market ongoing ...

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 4:48am On Jul 04, 2020
Wealth: Udom completed the remodeling of Eket state of the Art general hospital...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 4:49am On Jul 04, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 5:10am On Jul 04, 2020
Akwa United is the second best clubside in Nigeria after Enyimba Fc .....see why using the link

https://lists.ng/the-top-5-football-clubs-in-nigeria/

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors / Covenant University Students Voting Fela Durotoye In Presidential Election / Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.