Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre (995 Views)

2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by proeast(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Nairaland and social media is faceless groups . so you cannot start acting based on what you read here

Is Amaechi the only person contesting?
What interest do you have in his candidacy?
Why are you not using the same energy to advocate for Ogbonnaya Onu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ngige or Nnamani if at all your interest is to push for Igbo candidates in APC?

Why would you be the one to the hatchet job when there are Ikwerre people who should be doing that or is Amaechi paying you?

Stop crying more than the bereaved my brother, it just doesn't make sense.
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by Whiteangel1234: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2020
proeast:

Is Amaechi the only person contesting?
What interest do you have in his candidacy?
Why are you not using the same energy to advocate for Ogbonnaya Onu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ngige or Nnamani if at all your interest is to push for Igbo candidates in APC?

Why would you be the one to the hatchet job when there are Ikwerre people who should be doing that or is Amaechi paying you?

Stop crying more than the bereaved my brother, it just doesn't make sense.

I'm not pushing for Amaechi my first choice is Ogbonnaya Onu maybe you have not been current on the latest development many account here have been attacking igbos and claiming they are Ikwerres
Re: 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre by 24SEVEN: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Since the very destruction of Tinubu 2023 ambition by Faction Loyal to Chibuike Amaechi I have notice a sharp increase of Anti Igbo Post by People claiming to be Ikwerres in Social Media and even here in Nairaland notable among them is this *ikwerrepikin * account he spat and insult Ndi Igbo and make threats against us .

Such actions make no political sense to me , instead of building bridge he is attacking the Igbos viciously which clearly he knew will turn us against Amaechi in 2023 if he ever contest

so there is only two explanation for this action

1-- Political Losers loyal to Tinubu Faction are trying to create problem for Amaechi by Making Igbos to turn against him and destroy his Political ambition incase Amaechi want to go for the Presidency under the claim of Igbo Marginalization ofcourse he cannot get the ticket base on Zonal rotation because South South was the last to get it under Buhari

2-- Those Account are actually from Ikwerre people who think by Insulting and attacking the Igbos other Nigerians will trust, Love and vote for them, afterall Anti Igbo sentiment is what unite Majority of Nigerians together shoulder to shoulder .
This will be a foolish and wrong Political moves

For now I refuse to get angry inspite of the Provocation by this faceless element claiming ikwerres until I hear such comment from people with Physical address . i'm also aware that Ikwerre land is just 4 Local Government Area in River state with population of Barely 1.5 million so maybe they are not well represented on Nairaland for us to get their views

Nairaland is not a popular social media platform. it's just a facelss forum so anyone can be anything.

When you lived in Ikwerreland how was the Ikwerre/Igbo interactions. Use that as a guage and not what people post online.

Ciao.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Degrees From Southern Nigeria, Almajiri And Nigeria’s Underdevelopment / Is It Right For Mr Daura To Be Exempted And Allowed To Travel Out At This Time? / See How Abia State People Suffered In The Hands Of SARS & ARMY- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.