Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (47677 Views)

Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action / August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by armyofone(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
The smartest don outsmart the smart grin

ethicallyright:
lol
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
cococandy:

Nigerians don’t have open marriage?

Oh you mean the one that’s only open for men. Gotcha grin

Certainly!!!... Even the most randy philandering man will climb the walls and get a double coronary if his wife stumbles or creeps once.

The average unfaithful African man is as possessive as he is murderously jealous!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by MiaBeer(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Probably an Open Marriage.

Oh yeah. Like yours abi? wink
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Arturitoroman: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
this guy still dy Benediction and no love guy August alsina
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by SweetCunt97(f): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
MiaBeer:

Oh yeah. Like yours abi? wink
We don't subscribe to such here.
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Andrew13: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
NobleAngell:
I think you need to do the research instead. You sound so sure about Jaden but I think you are wrong.
he is correct
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Tatashi: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dont throw a stone at them if u know u cheat on your husband or wife.A large number of unfaithful tufaced Nigerians Cheat too.your wives cheat with reckless abandon.

Your husbands are public dogs who chase after other people' s girlfriends and even wives. So the point here is YOU ALL ARE INTO OPEN MARRIAGES. But the painful part is "You just dont know"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Naijaarchive(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Is that Fish Mooney? grin What a crazy milf grin

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

What is a Nda
Non disclosure Agreement...when it ends, you keep your mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Eshiettk(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

What is a Nda
NDA means a Non Disclosure Agreement.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Non disclosure Agreement...when it ends, you keep your mouth shut.

I don't understand.. When what ends??

How does it works

Can u Expatiate for me. Pls bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Henri8: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
chukwugoziegi:
Of course they'd deny it.

Everyone knows the smiths have an Open Marriage because Jada has said it countless times. What I don't understand I why Alsina wasn't given a NDA to sign so as to avoid all these nonsense.
Nigerian Defense Academy sign? grin

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Ilamina(f): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
August is handsome

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Lol. She's one heck of a MILF cool can't blame Alsina. I'd hit it too if I was in his shoes grin
what if Smith made it up? I don't trust that guy who was said yo have died a couple of times in the past grin

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Xavi2019: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
playapayaski:
Fear women, will is not Augustus mate in anything, I REPEAT ANYTHING.. maybe I repeat MAYBE august is bigger, but how'd she know in the first place.. Fear women, I REPEAT FEAR WOMEN
August Alsina is bigger than Will Smith?
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by deolumike(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tatashi:
Dont throw a stone at them if u know u cheat on your husband or wife.A large number of unfaithful tufaced Nigerians Cheat too.your wives cheat with reckless abandon.

Your husbands are public dogs who chase after other people' s girlfriends and even wives. So the point here is YOU ALL ARE INTO OPEN MARRIAGES. But the painful part is "You just dont know"
you sound like something is eating you up inside.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by makydebbie(f): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
cococandy:

Nigerians don’t have open marriage?

Oh you mean the one that’s only open for men. Gotcha grin

Their uncles are there getting the whole village pregnant and they think they're not in open relationships for men.

6 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Baloranking(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sure??! Boss, leave matter. August hit, smashed, tapped, knacked that evergreen case of fine wine!!!

Same way her husband had his fill of Margot Robbie (Harlequin)!!! tongue

grin grin
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Mariangeles(f): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
One thing's for sure; Alsina's claim is too boldly outrageous to be a lie.
Jada can deny all she wants.
No man can come out and make such a claim at the risk of being ridiculed.
Well, living in denial is part of being a Hollywood star.
The "If you say it didn't happen, then it didn't happen" sh!t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Johndot: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wow finally on the front page��

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Divay22(f): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Oyinbo sha, u "bless" the relationship of ur wife with another man. This Will family sef. Jaden is now a drug addict and very ugly. The once handsome kid in "Karate Kid".
Seeing Jaden now and looking at his innocent face in that movie makes me wonder how his parents let him go astray

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Baloranking:
grin grin grin

We don't know who to believe again. Am sure August knows what he's saying.

Black man will always be black man, from Africa to Australia....no black man will give consent to another man to fvck his wife....it cannot happen in a dream seff........: Mayb jada pinkett told the stip!d boy that will Smith is aware... just to make the boy comfortable with the whole parole... it’s not like the boy is claiming he had a one on one talk with will that “hey Baba, I wanna start drilling you wife, please give me go ahead”

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
C'mon it's well known that W.S is bisexual...so what's the surprise ?
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by StreetFight: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
And these are the idiots whose forefathers brought Christianity to us. They are now giving their wives permission to fucck other men and giving other men permission to fucck their wives. And their forefathers said the African gods are evil while their white gods are good.

Even Sango did not go and ask other men permission to sleep with their wives neither did Obatala did that.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by baby124: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
He’s an idiot. Even if, he was an adult when he got entangled with them and fully aware of his actions. Why all this rubbish talk? That couple Na wa sha!

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Divay22(f): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
NobleAngell:
I think you need to do the research instead. You sound so sure about Jaden but I think you are wrong.
Abeg leave that one. Let him be saying trash grin grin
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Divay22(f): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

What is a Nda
Non disclosure agreement
Whatever happens between both parties you must not reveal even if you cut ties.

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Certainly!!!... Even the most randy philandering man will climb the walls and get a double coronary if his wife stumbles or creeps once.

The average unfaithful African man is as possessive as he is murderously jealous!!! grin

makydebbie:

Their uncles are there getting the whole village pregnant and they think they're not in open relationships for men.

Isn’t it amazing
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Grandmeister(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
StreetFight:
And these are the idiots whose forefathers brought Christianity to us. They are now giving their wives permission to fucck other men and giving other men permission to fucck their wives. And their forefathers said the African gods are evil while their white gods are good.

Even Sango did not go and ask other men permission to sleep with their wives neither did Obatala did that.
Will Smith forefathers brought Christianity? Your ignorance is why your African gods couldn't save you from the white man's invasion.

5 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
StreetFight:

Wetin concern gods for here?
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Mariangeles(f): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
adoyi8:

This even makes it sweeter. Most peoples lives technically end (becomes dull) after they get married. Imagine having someone who understands that one day you both will get tired of having sex with each other no matter what then give you an opportunity to continue enjoying your lives as long as it doesnt become emotional.

It'll eventually end in premium tears for one or both parties.
These type of relationships could be very dangerous.
Emotions could run wild.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night / Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.