Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Average Breast Size: Are Age, Height, And Weight A Factor? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Average Breast Size: Are Age, Height, And Weight A Factor? (289 Views)

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / What’s The Average Breast Size? And 9 Other Things To Know / Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Average Breast Size: Are Age, Height, And Weight A Factor? by Sirsampeter: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Your Breasts Are Unique

When people talk about breast size, they often describe it in terms of bra size.

The average bra size in the United States is 34DD. This figure can vary by country. In the U.K., for example, the average is 36DD.

But pinning down an exact figure for what’s “normal” or “average” isn’t as easy as you might think.

Read on to learn more about how breasts are measured, which factors influence bust size, reasons for fluctuation, and more.

Are These Figures Actually Reliable?

In order to use bra sizes to accurately measure the average breast size, everyone would have to be on the same page about which bra sizes go on which breasts.

But we don’t exactly have a universal understanding of the correct bra size.

In fact, an estimated 80 percent of people are wearing the wrong bra size. Most don’t realize it for a variety of reasons... Source For More Details Here ==>>>https://nutritionfood.in/average-breast-size/

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Sons Of Late Oba Of Oniru Attacked By Security Men (video) / If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is Likely A Fraudster — Re / Sense Or Trash? I Will Use My Spiritual Power To Shut Down Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.