Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

“I Was In So Much Pain, I Don’t Wish It Upon My Worst Enemy” – Peter Okoye’s Wif - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was In So Much Pain, I Don’t Wish It Upon My Worst Enemy” – Peter Okoye’s Wif (308 Views)

Davido: 2021 Is One Of My Worst Years Because I Lost Many People Close To Me / "People Still Wish It Was Falz I Got Married To" - Simi Opens Up / Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Was In So Much Pain, I Don’t Wish It Upon My Worst Enemy” – Peter Okoye’s Wif by Joshuamilez: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Popular Nigerian Singer and ZoomLifestyle Boss Peter Okoye’s wife, Lola Omotayo-Okoye has confirmed that she tested positive for the novel coronavirus.

Recall that Peter, one half of the defunct P-Square group, revealed on the 27th of June during the zoom live draw that he tested positive to the Coronavirus.

Lola has now taken to Instagram to thank everyone who reached out, and also revealed she was in so much pain, and doesn’t wish it upon her worst enemy.

Sharing the video, she wrote

“I want to thank my doctor Dr. Ayo who took good care of me, my family and staff. I want to thank everyone who reached out to us during this terrible Covid-19 experience

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/i-was-in-so-much-pain-i-dont-wish-it-upon-my-worst-enemy-peter-okoyes-wife-lola/

Re: “I Was In So Much Pain, I Don’t Wish It Upon My Worst Enemy” – Peter Okoye’s Wif by chatinent: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ok o.k. But you still look cool. The pandemic is not a death sentence.
Re: “I Was In So Much Pain, I Don’t Wish It Upon My Worst Enemy” – Peter Okoye’s Wif by MrSensor(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Slams Actress, Akupem Poloo For Posting Her Nude Photo On The Socia / People Fall On Themselves As They Struggle To Pick Money Thrown By Burna Boy / Bbnaija Reunuin- Tuoyo Blast Tacha (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.