Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Can You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You? (1420 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You? by Leezah(f): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
It is a lovely Thursday morning guys

I trust that we are all doing fine.

Recently, it came to you light that Will Smith gave August Alsina the permission to be shagging his wife, Jada, for many years now in what is termed "an open relationship".

Did you see it? What is your take?

Can you be in a sexual relationship with someone with no strings attached without developing feelings for the person? Let us know your personal take about this?

4 Likes

Re: Can You? by QuinModah(f): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett has issued a statement debunking such story of them being in an open relationship or granting Jada permission to have sexual partners.

The truth is that Jada Pinkett has always suffered inferior complexity when relating to Will. Even before he married her, it took him almost 2 years to convince her that he's serious with her and not a playboy. Will's beauty and gregarious nature has always placed her on the jump.

Years into their marriage, she has cheated on Will on more than 3 occasions while he shows her this great understanding and love. Will has never been reported to have cheated on her throughout their marriage, not for once.

2 Likes

Re: Can You? by Omoluabi55: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
QuinModah:
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett has issued a statement debunking such story of them being in an open relationship or granting Jada permission to have sexual partners.

The truth is that Jada Pinkett has always suffered inferior complexity when relating to Will. Even before he married her, it took him almost 2 years to convince her that he's serious with her and not a playboy. Will's beauty and gregarious nature has always placed her on the jump.

Years into their marriage, she has cheated on Will on more than 3 occasions while he shows her this great understanding and love. Will has never been reported to have cheated on her throughout their marriage, not for once.

This issue is kinda weird. I don't even know what to believe.

3 Likes

Re: Can You? by longetivity(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
yes, after achieving my aim i will japa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You? by Pascopele: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin grin
longetivity:
yes, after achieving my aim i will japa
Re: Can You? by kkins25(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Leezah:
It is a lovely Thursday morning guys

I trust that we are all doing fine.

Recently, it came to you light that Will Smith gave August Alsina the permission to be shagging his wife, Jada, for many years now in what is termed "an open relationship".

Did you see it? What is your take?

Can you be in a sexual relationship with someone with no strings attached without developing feelings for the person? Let us know your personal take about this?
yep. But on the having someone shag my wife, unless i can no longer provide emotional or sexual support she requires.
Re: Can You? by kkins25(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
QuinModah:

The truth is that Jada Pinkett has always suffered[b] inferior complexity[/b] when relating to Will. Even before he married her, it took him almost 2 years to convince her that he's serious with her and not a playboy. Will's beauty and gregarious nature has always placed her on the jump.

could u elaborate on bolded

2 Likes

Re: Can You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
there are many people out there in open r/ships that gladly allow their partners to have affairs/lovers etc.... especially after a few years being together. my take on the issue IS: if i cannot satisfy my partner sexually i see no reason why we should still be together... i would therefore prefer she goes away and find a better man than me (to satisfy her every needs) rather than being miserable with me because of "marriage/relationship/kids etc"

sadly, many of the people who enjoy open r/ships are the ones who are married with someone but greatly lack in their union (some way or the other), therefore seek to fill the void by having lovers etc, with the blessing of their partner.

open r/ships and swingers are the same things...just that swingers want to fill the void by having sex with lovers "together"...instead of letting their partner have fun by themselves . so swingers will have a couple meeting another couple and husband has sex with that other couple's wife while his wife has sex with that other couple's husband ALL IN THE SAME ROOM

its very easy to be in a sexual r/ship with someone with no strings attached. they are called bootycalls etc

to each their own!

4 Likes

Re: Can You? by QuinModah(f): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
kkins25:
could u elaborate on bolded
Re: Can You? by Pascopele: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2020
grin
Re: Can You? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Yeah sure, been involved with some FWB in the past and now and I didn't trip as long as the püssy keeps coming back to me so no biggie nothing I can't handle.. But definitely not with someone I call "my wife", that's where to draw the line..
Re: Can You? by Leezah(f): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Yeah sure, been involved with some FWB in the past and now and I didn't trip as long as the püssy keeps coming back to me so no biggie nothing I can't handle.. But definitely not with someone I call "my wife", that's where to draw the line..
Re: Can You? by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
My own take on this....

If the two adults soley agreed on an open relationship before and during marriage, then I see no problem there..

Pinkett is a manipulator and she is good at it..

1 Like

Re: Can You? by Leezah(f): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
My own take on this....

If the two adults soley agreed on an open relationship before and during marriage, then I see no problem there..

Pinkett is a manipulator and she is good at it..
grin
Re: Can You? by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Leezah:
grin

Yes o.. After she made the entangle statement... Look at how she started reading will's face for that brief 4 seconds.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Can You? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 14, 2020
Absolutely yes, somehow man has to find a way to hold body, if you know what I mean grin
Re: Can You? by Leezah(f): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2020
u ehn
irepnaija4eva:

Yes o.. After she made the entangle statement... Look at how she started reading will's face for that brief 4 seconds.. Lol
Re: Can You? by QuinModah(f): 7:53pm On Apr 13
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be Cheating? / Could This Be Witchcraft Or Dumb Love / STORY: Whatsapp Adventure (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.