Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her (1629 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / I Lied To My Gf She's 2years Older But She's 8years Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by Sukkyy2010: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
We first started as friend but in a long run we both developed a very strong affection for each other.
She's so loving, caring and supportive. Yesterday I finally took the the courage and told her how Much I love her and I disclosed my age to her.

At first when she heard that she was shocked but her reply was Neutral.

I love her so much and from my own side I didn't see the Age difference as barrier. But my major fearful concern is that: is it nice or rational enough to marry a 2yrs older lady without no regret.

I don't want to be self-centered about my emotional. So please house advise me on this matter.

1 Like

Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by IamCookie(f): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yes, go ahead...Provided she is well behaved and doesn't always like to prove a point where there are none.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by Barbiturate(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Age is number! Understanding and mutual respect, matters. There's love already. Go ahead and tie the knot. God bless your union

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by richmond500: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
No worry about her age. u fit even first her die sef grin

Love conquers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sukkyy2010:
We first started as friend but in a long run we both developed a very strong affection for each other.
She's so loving, caring and supportive. Yesterday I finally took the the courage and told her how Much I love her and I disclosed my age to her.

I love her so much and from my own side I didn't see the Age difference as barrier. But my major fearful concern is that: is it nice or rational enough to marry a 2yrs older lady without no regret

I don't want to be self-centered about my emotional. So please house advise me on this matter.

People have been doing this since time immemorial some are even 5 years older and they are still together with no regrets

There is no problem with a woman being the older one in the relationship or marriage it is the right mindset that matters.It is because if reservations like this that make some women lie about their age.Two years isn't a big gap.

If she is what you want go ahead

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by qtguru(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
2 years is not bad, at least she's well behaved what else are you looking for ?
Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by slawormiir: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
You are on the right track niggarrrr
Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by richmond500: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
I don't know why but I don't fancy ladies younger than me, if u are not at least 2-5yrs older, I just won't reason ur matter

4 Likes

Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by fati2001(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sukkyy2010:

I love her so much and from my own side I didn't see the Age difference as barrier. But my major fearful concern is that: is it nice or rational enough to marry a 2yrs older lady without no regret.

stop disturbing us.

3 Likes

Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by richmond500: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88 and fati2001
U guys don't need to quote the entire text
Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by fati2001(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
richmond500:
Ladyhippolyta88 and fati2001
U guys don't need to quote the entire text

how about this??

Breaking news my niggas If your girlfriend has went to any Season opener basketball game Best believe, she's fucking some niggas on that team She's fucking somebody on the basketball team If she's at the game Right, right, yeah I say bounce that shit like woah Yeah, bounce that shit like woah This is not a fairytale, I already know how you like it Take you to the mall and get you a new outfit Girl, that's just some child's play Bounce that shit like, woah, woah, woah Woah, woah, heard all of the stories about you I already know and I like it Take you to the mall and get you a new outfit Girl that's just some child's play Bounce that shit like, woah, yeah Bounce that shit like, woah Why you gotta fight with me at Cheesecake You know I love to go there Say I'm actin' lightskin, I can't take you nowhere This a place for families that drive Camrys and go to Disney They don't need to know all of our business You wildin', you super childish, you go to CVS for Kotex In my Bugatti, I took the key and tried to hide it So you can't drive it, and put on mileage Then you find it, awkward silence Momma is a saint, yes she raised me real good All because of her I don't do you like I should Don't make me give you back to the hood Don't make me give you backI say bounce that shit like woah Yeah, bounce that shit like woah This is not a fairytale, I already know how you like it Take you to the mall and get you a new outfit Girl that's just some child's play Bounce that shit like, woah, woah, woah Woah, woah, heard all of the stories about you I already know and I like it Take you to the mall and get you a new outfit Girl that's just some child's play Bounce that shit like, woah, yeah Bounce that shit like, woah Yeah, rode that dick like a soldier She rode it like a soldier She rode it like a jungle soldier She rode it like a, yeah, yeah I got it, yeahYou don't wanna fall in love I know I'm not someone you should trust I know I give Chanel out like a hug I know I knew a couple of your friends way before How many girls have slept in this bed Say a different number than the one that's in my head Lying to protect you I be doing that a lot My past checkered like the Louis you just got Married in our twenties now, where the fun in that? My city love me like a college running back Pack a bag you gon' end up staying where I'm at Took you from the hood, and I could never give you back I just wanna let you know that someone love you back All the Cadillac, like I'm Teddy Pendergrass Whippin' on this shit I'm getting ready, where you at? Riding...She rode that dick like a soldier She rode it like a soldier She rode it like a Melpomene soldier She rode that dick like a soldier She rode it like a soldier She rode it like a jungle soldier Rode that dick like a soldier She rode it like a soldier She rode it like a Melpomene soldier Burrrrat stick it, b-burrrrat stick it Burrrrat stick it, ba-ba-ba stick it Burrrrat stick it, ba-ba-ba stick it Burrrrat stick it, ba-ba-ba stick it Burrrrat stick it, ba-ba-ba stick it Burrrrat stick it, ba-ba-ba stick it Thank you, thank's Drake, thanks baby Motherfuckers drunk and tired Tired, I'm tired boss..

1 Like

Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by richmond500: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
fati2001:

how about this??...

Everybody deh mad, na who no control him own deh enter road.
Only in Nigeria will u see so.eone that is very proud about his/her madness
Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by Ever8090: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
If you live each other then leave her alone, but if it's mere infatuation, you can go ahead and marry her so that when shit is down you guys won't have issues with walking in different directions..
Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by milann: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
By tradition, she's not supposed to be older. But if you feel disturbed, do yourself a favor by ditching her and look a much younger lady to satisfy your wish. Relationship and age is more complicated than what you think.
Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by jebit91570: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
You are on the right track niggarrrr
Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
milann:
By tradition,she's not supposed to older. But if you feel disturbed ditch and look a much younger lady to satisfy your wish. Relationship and age is more complicated than what you think.

Which tradition?
Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by Depressed101: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:
Yes, go ahead...Provided she is well behaved and doesn't always like to prove a point where there are none.
how can she behave when she has puzzy and not balls
Her behavior should not be a question now that she knows his age.. There's only one reaction, one day he will get called out for being less for him
Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by IamCookie(f): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
Depressed101:
how can she behave when she has puzzy and not balls
Her behavior should not be a question now that she knows his age.. There's only one reaction, one day he will get called out for being less for him

Not in all cases
Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by VlamesIffect(f): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
fati2001:

how about this??

Breaking news my niggas If your girlfriend has went to any Season opener basketball game Best believe, she's fucking some niggas on that team She's fucking somebody on the basketball team If she's at the game Right, right, yeah I say bounce that shit like woah Yeah, bounce that shit like woah This is not a fairytale, I already know how you like it Take you to the mall and get you a new outfit Girl, that's just some child's play Bounce that shit like, woah, woah, woah Woah, woah, heard all of the stories about you I already know and I like it Take you to the mall and get you a new outfit Girl that's just some child's play Bounce that shit like, woah, yeah Bounce that shit like, woah Why you gotta fight with me at Cheesecake You know I love to go there Say I'm actin' lightskin, I can't take you nowhere This a place for families that drive Camrys and go to Disney They don't need to know all of our business You wildin', you super childish, you go to CVS for Kotex In my Bugatti, I took the key and tried to hide it So you can't drive it, and put on mileage Then you find it, awkward silence Momma is a saint, yes she raised me real good All because of her I don't do you like I should Don't make me give you back to the hood Don't make me give you backI say bounce that shit like woah Yeah, bounce that shit like woah This is not a fairytale, I already know how you like it Take you to the mall and get you a new outfit Girl that's just some child's play Bounce that shit like, woah, woah, woah Woah, woah, heard all of the stories about you I already know and I like it Take you to the mall and get you a new outfit Girl that's just some child's play Bounce that shit like, woah, yeah Bounce that shit like, woah Yeah, rode that dick like a soldier She rode it like a soldier She rode it like a jungle soldier She rode it like a, yeah, yeah I got it, yeahYou don't wanna fall in love I know I'm not someone you should trust I know I give Chanel out like a hug I know I knew a couple of your friends way before How many girls have slept in this bed Say a different number than the one that's in my head Lying to protect you I be doing that a lot My past checkered like the Louis you just got Married in our twenties now, where the fun in that? My city love me like a college running back Pack a bag you gon' end up staying where I'm at Took you from the hood, and I could never give you back I just wanna let you know that someone love you back All the Cadillac, like I'm Teddy Pendergrass Whippin' on this shit I'm getting ready, where you at? Riding...She rode that dick like a soldier She rode it like a soldier She rode it like a Melpomene soldier She rode that dick like a soldier She rode it like a soldier She rode it like a jungle soldier Rode that dick like a soldier She rode it like a soldier She rode it like a Melpomene soldier Burrrrat stick it, b-burrrrat stick it Burrrrat stick it, ba-ba-ba stick it Burrrrat stick it, ba-ba-ba stick it Burrrrat stick it, ba-ba-ba stick it Burrrrat stick it, ba-ba-ba stick it Burrrrat stick it, ba-ba-ba stick it Thank you, thank's Drake, thanks baby Motherfuckers drunk and tired Tired, I'm tired boss..

Bro, come on.

What's this.

1 Like

Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by romunu(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Why na,which kind advice be this.
richmond500:

No worry about her age. u fit even first her die sef grin

Love conquers
Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by Ewizard(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
1. Never take a relationship advice from a woman.

2. Women are all nice and stuff until you marry them.

3. Love is blind, marriage is the eye opener.

4. 98% of men realize marriage was unnecessary after getting married.

5. If she's older and above 30, don't wife her. It's not love, it's a trap.

6. 90% of men like you will ignore no.5 until they get trapped.

Bring your guns. cool

2 Likes

Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by tobenuel(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Only 2 years difference.... Go ahead and love her.
Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by potent5(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
Premium tears loading. Ask Shina Peters former wife.
Re: She's 2years Older But We Love Each Other, Is It Nice To Get Married to Her by insidelife22(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
kindly ask Mr P psquare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing S3x Tape Of His Wife With Another Ma / Can You Imagine? / Redpillers Know Nothing About Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.