Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (93827 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / His Name Is Aziz Mirza, The Man Who Exposed Hushpuppi And Woodberry To The FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up
Your argument is annoying, are Nigerians not right for criticizing them? or haven't they committed a crime? don't we also criticize our government for embezzling our money? you can see you're the most shameless person for not criticizing people that smeared the country's name in the international community. Just know that the more bad Nigerians commit crimes in these countries the more they generalize Nigerians as criminals.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by einsteine(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
boyjo:

That means there is still hope for them naw.
If he doesn't drop the soap, he won't get abused.
If he drops the soap but doesn't pick it, he won't get abused.
If he rejects shower, is that possible? He won't get abused.

So it means the shower is where it happens?

It also happens in the cells. If he is put into a cell with a rapist homosexual, he would have to protect himself. But Hushpuppi looks soft. I am sure one or two gays would see his ass as rotund
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by einsteine(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Wont happen. Its a non violent crime so they will end up in a minimum security prison with bankers, lawyers , hackers they will end up doing time with some very wealthy people. Life in the mininum security prison is probably better than most Niggerians. There is electricity, hot showers, TV, access to quality books etc

He won't be in minimum security. Is Madoff in minimum security?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by ChengHun(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Invictus obi don get partner.na make them form Union. association of Nigerian prisoners in diaspora

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
LaReinaa:
Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time grin grin

EFCC won’t be happy with this latest development grin grin

Hi, LaReinaa
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin grin Hushpuppi, Choi nigga is eat the sweet stew he prepared. I heard they should probe politicians who hang out with him. I pity for daddy Freez and Dino, boom next thing is CIA dey call una also grin grin Huspuppi dey chill for US, Woodberry I dey hype your ministry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by geezyk(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up
Ode

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Dayvidblue: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2020

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nehe007(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
hmmm u have a point here but I don't think it will be that easy for them.US will still punish them for damages...
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
bigpicture001:

Brother, you are just brushing thing aside as if knowledge is a monopoly... I don't hv to know the law.. Because I know a lot of persons that are in jail even when they have a good case....

I repeat, read FBI files on cases concluded and convictions made. I have seen a lot of documents released by the FBI on cases involving very high profile wire fraud cases in the U. S. When they were eventually caught after being trailed for years.. Many of them are Nigerians. The worst sentences they got was less than ten years.. Many of them six years

Don't over exergerate things because you stay in the US. They are not naija that jail people on emotion where kidnapping gets the death sentence and murder gets life sentence

Like I said read FBI files!

You are right. Wire fraud cases can have between light and heavy sentences, but sentences do not usually exceed 20 years. I have read about a wire fraud case where the criminal got away with just 18 months (1+ year) in prison.

However, wire frauds that target financial institution carry a stiffer punishment of 30 years behind bars. So, let us say investigations reveal Hushpuppi to have defrauded financial institutions in the United States, he will spend at least 30 years behind bars.

Also, if Hushpuppi's fraud is related to ventilators, a moral code may be developed to make him pay for the people who were affected directly or indirectly by his crime. For this, he may get an even stiffer punishment of more than 30 years behind bars.

The Dubai Police hinted that Hushpuppi's victims include some governments. And mind you, the American federal government had complained about a syndicate traced to Nigeria that was targeting the United States. Now, supposing a state of emergency had been called to address this problem, Hushpuppi would get 30 or more years behind bars if found guilty of the allegations.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Dayvidblue: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bros, wait bros u well so, no seriously u sure say u well
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Carter4luv(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
so many who think dis guys will rot in prison watch after years they will come out flauting more cars. cux America will employ dem to work. america dont kill like africans, if ure hard criminal after years they take u to america army go and fight iraq if u servive more honor to u.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by aswani(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You are right. Wire fraud cases can have between light and heavy sentences, but sentences do not usually exceed 20 years. I have read about a wire fraud case where the criminal got away with just 18 months (1+ year) in prison.

However, wire frauds that target financial institution carry a stiffer punishment of 30 years behind bars. So, let us say investigations reveal Hushpuppi to have defrauded financial institutions in the United States, he will spend at least 30 years behind bars.

Also, if Hushpuppi's fraud is related to ventilators, a moral code may be developed to make him pay for the people who were affected directly or indirectly by his crime. For this, he may get an even stiffer punishment of more than 30 years behind bars.

The Dubai Police hinted that Hushpuppi's victims include some governments. And mind you, the American federal government had complained about a syndicate traced to Nigeria that was targeting the United States. Now, supposing a state of emergency had been called to address this problem, Hushpuppi would get 30 or more years behind bars if found guilty of the allegations.

Don't agree with the guy about light sentences, let him post a link to those cases of wire fraud where people got light sentences and are not giving up a much bigger fish to FBI.

They caught those fools because they knew their modus operandi inside out so what use can they be to the FBI?

And to those that are hard of hearing, the FBI are obviously on this platform. Feel free to shine a torch on yourself.

Hopefully, those up and coming yahoo boys will find a different (and legal) game to be involved in as the net is closing in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by holuwajobar(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
result of too much Hollywood....
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Olatoye06(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
opening tomorrow@gbagada 4,ifatedo street off deeper life bible Church

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Joker09(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hushpuppi is already singing. He already mentioned the names of two top politicians and a top lady blogger. They probably pick for him, and also probably launder their loots for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by changedinchrist: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
bigpicture001:

Brother, you are just brushing thing aside as if knowledge is a monopoly... I don't hv to know the law.. Because I know a lot of persons that are in jail even when they have a good case....

I repeat, read FBI files on cases concluded and convictions made. I have seen a lot of documents released by the FBI on cases involving very high profile wire fraud cases in the U. S. When they were eventually caught after being trailed for years.. Many of them are Nigerians. The worst sentences they got was less than ten years.. Many of them six years

Don't over exergerate things because you stay in the US. They are not naija that jail people on emotion where kidnapping gets the death sentence and murder gets life sentence

Like I said read FBI files!

PURE NONSENSE. So what happened to Invictus Obi? You clearly have not read the case archives...show me, and I would show you. You are lying. Most extradited fraudsters get many many years.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Blissera98: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2020
grin ;Dah tell u guy! Booondocks! Mr health inspecter
Andrew13:
It is finished cheesy grin cheesy

De should buy him Gucci prison uniform cheesy

Dem go bleep this guy yansh tire for prison, don't drop the soap o grin
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by deedeemob(m): 12:38am On Jul 03, 2020
I really hope u know the meaning of AI sha? Please which office is called the "US Artificial Intelligence" jare?. So u mean the US needs hush and wood to secure their database. Man u r a joker, pls stop disseminating thrash to the general public, Thanks!
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Observer1: 12:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Extradited ke ,it's actually illegal extradition,they're neither Americans nor do they live/lived in America,they're definitely being treated unfairly,how come American criminals or British criminals are not being extradited to Nigeria for trials?

Absolute nonsense.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by owowa145(m): 1:01am On Jul 03, 2020

U are d biggest fool and illiterate i have witnessed on this case... U think this is Hollywood right? undecided Invictus Obi is facing a possibility of 30yrs... U are here talking Hollywood on HushDog... See dem, birds of a feather.... Alaye go and hustle legitimately and stop soiling our names... Isewu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by jimb(m): 1:44am On Jul 03, 2020
na dem crash mmm,
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Antichristus: 2:47am On Jul 03, 2020
jjman2322:
So much misinformation here, let me help you guys out a bit..

I'm well versed with USA criminal justice system.. So they're going to be indicted for a FEDERAL CRIME( federal prisons dont have parole.. you serve 85% of time for good behavior..) , so if you get sentenced to 20 years(240 months, as fed prisons are on months) , you have to serve 204 months, (which is around 17+ years)

So here's the problem.. The FBI win pretty much all their cases.. Before they arrested/extradited him they would have had mountains of evidence (money trail, money hitting his account, email and phone records, etc)

based on the amount of his fraud, here's what will happen.. The FBI will tell him to take a plea deal and get maybe 20 years in prison, or he can go to trial and if he loses he WILL GET 40 years.. thats how they get 99% of people to plead guilty..

FBI isnt EFCC or even state police in USA.. they ONLY INDICT/PROSECUTE If they are very sure they can win the case. If they don't have good evidence they will just let the guy go..

invictus Obi just pleaded guilty and he will be sentenced later this year.. He didnt even bother going to trial as he will lose.

Remember the FBI use their powers and get records from your banks, phones, emails, etc.. so they have ALL of hush puppi's account details, money in and out, his email/text records, his email records.. You cant hide from the government if they want you..

My prediction: HUSH will get a lawyer, plead guilty, and if hes lucky maybe he will get 15 years+.. Hes done... For people saying he will be rich when he comes out.. No he won't be.. The FBI will get a forfeiture order and collect every single naira, dollar, asset he has, not only that but any losses he caused companies he will be made to pay restitution for the rest of his life (even when he comes out of prison)

The problem is lets assume he stole $10M, but he has already spent $5m.. How does he now get the $5m to pay back everyone he stole from? He cant...

To make it worse, during his sentencing report i will assume many victims and companies will testify against him and force the judge to hand him a harsh sentence.. Like i said, i'll bet my money on 20 years..

Where is Daddy Freeze? Just asking. grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Antichristus: 2:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Observer1:
Extradited ke ,it's actually illegal extradition,they're neither Americans nor do they live/lived in America,they're definitely being treated unfairly,how come American criminals or British criminals are not being extradited to Nigeria for trials?

Absolute nonsense.

How many kg of white powder have you been sniffing? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Antichristus: 2:58am On Jul 03, 2020
E money is next. People with career suddenly becoming rich and flaunting it like there is no tomorrow.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by dragunov: 5:07am On Jul 03, 2020

Oga advocate. I can bet with it with anything that they are going to jail. All this James Bond style of thinking you are positing will not work. Ok?
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by ajl: 5:16am On Jul 03, 2020

You are probably in the same business as these common criminals. Your own time is coming. Don't stop.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by placeofallure(f): 5:24am On Jul 03, 2020

Are you their protege? Do you belong to their hood? So because the country has corrupt leaders, we should jump up and shout Hallelujah for Woodberry and Hushpuppi and probably,we should hug them too for giving Nigeria such a "fantastic" reputation out there.
There's dignity in labour. There's NO excuse under the sun for anyone to engage in fraud! If you continue to reason like this, you are an asymptomatic fraudster and when you eventually blow, they will catch you just like your Puppy and Wood masters.

God, thank you. May Hush and Wood suffer for their sins, The sweat of the people they have defrauded will hunt them forever. Awọn Obayeje, odaran jatijati!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by placeofallure(f): 5:29am On Jul 03, 2020
duncun:
Is this news on abike dabiri twitter handle? undecided
If not, the tribalistic woman need to be called out.

Just shut up! People have been reasonable so far.

I was waiting for the first irrational head, and probably with leprosy infested fingers that will bring tribal nonsense here....and you turn up. Se won fi se yin ni?
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Kaymaxine(m): 5:44am On Jul 03, 2020
First of all, "artificial intelligence " is computer controlled.
Then its "Your government is looting you... "You keep quiet"
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by nunnu: 6:08am On Jul 03, 2020

You are an ignorant criminal.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by imperiouxx(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2020
Ajineita:
oppsbel:

The emboldened clearly shows your lack of knowledge of what AI is all about.. embarassed

I saw many of those foolish comments all over nairaland. Many of these Nigerians thought America has no computer professionals. Some of these fools even said America usually employs scammers to work in IT at NASA. undecided That makes me weak. Little they know that in America, once anyone gets locked up for a criminal case, they don't get any reasonable job when they are out.

cc Discombulator

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.