Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military (1799 Views)

Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death / Osun Election: It Is Not Our Duty To Stop Vote Buying, Says INEC Commissioner / COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
otipoju:

E be like sey your papa dey crase. I sabi you before ni? Or I know you for real life. Abeg swerve go one side.

You joined forum for 2020, I've been here for more than 13 years. The conversation is strictly about military intelligence, anything outside of that or any beef you got with others is not my business.

You are feeling important on an anonymous forum. Abi crase dey your lineage? Dem dey pay money for nairaland ni?

Na ya mama be mad woman.
Re: It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
otipoju:

Blood don leak for your brain... thats why you dey run your mouth like sewing machine. Go and find your beef mates and play in the sand.

Go and ask anybody that knows me.
You insult me, I'll insult the shit out off you & your forsaken family.
I don't play cool.
And I only stop when I feel like as no one can make me do otherwise.
Re: It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military by otipoju(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

I believe before you started wearing shorts, I have been on social media. Opening an account on the 01012020 is my choice & it doesn't signify anything.
Besides where is the award given to you for the past 13yrs?
Its your extended family that has mental disorder.

Nobody is competing with you. You are the one who has an exaggerated sense of self importance on an anonymous forum. Just shut your trap and go and sleep since you have nothing meaningful going in your real life.
Re: It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
otipoju:

Nobody is competing with you. You are the one who has an exaggerated sense of self importance on an anonymous forum. Just shut your trap and go and sleep since you have nothing meaningful going in your real life.

Those at home with you are the ones with trap to shut not me.
Re: It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military by otipoju(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

Go and ask anybody that knows me.
You insult me, I'll insult the shit out off you & your forsaken family.
I don't play cool.
And I only stop when I feel like as no one can make me do otherwise.

True true your madness has no cure.
Who knows you and what is worth knowing about you.
It will not augur well for you and your generation if you stop vomiting shit out of that gutter you have for a mouth

As if your talking affects the rising or setting of the sun.
Re: It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
otipoju:

Just because you are suffering from inferiority complex how is that my business?
Is your God damn ******* piece of shit.
Re: It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
otipoju:

It will not augur well for you and your generation if you stop vomiting shit out of that gutter you have for a mouth

I don't worship idols to bother about rising & setting of the SUN.
Your parents are the ones with gutter mouth not me.
Re: It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
otipoju:

I didn't beg you to notice me or mention me. You decided to do so & being an uneducated person on subject matter, yet open your diseased smelling & rotten mouth, I had to school you.
Re: It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military by otipoju(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xposed2020:

I didn't beg you to notice me or mention me. You decided to do so & being an uneducated person on subject matter, yet open your diseased smelling & rotten mouth, I had to school you.

Na to find bucket for you make you dey lament inside na him remain now. Oshisco.
Re: It Is Not Our Duty To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors – Military by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2020
otipoju:

Na to find bucket for you make you dey lament inside na him remain now. Oshisco.

he who begot you is the real Oshisco. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Nigerians Donate Bags Of Rice, Foodstuffs In Support Of ESN.. / Washington Post, New York Times, Others Reject Pro-buhari's Sponsored Propaganda / BREAKING: Zulum, Fintiri, 4 Others Storm Taraba For North-east Governors Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.