Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? (1826 Views)

Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers / Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters / I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by EzeAro: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2021
Just check out the pure duplicity of this guy in these two tweets, the hypocrisy and hate campaign really stinks to high heavens. Surely whom God has blessed, no man can curse

Check out that guy's first tweet, and then his second tweet after Madam Ngozi's appointment... SMH.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by secretkiller: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2021
Is just envy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by Monogamy: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2021
Why tagging Yoruba about an individual offence?

Your moniker in particular has been the mouth piece of Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba issues recently..

What are you intending to achieve? A tribal war?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by majamajic(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2021
2 faced bitch

15 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by Oblongata: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2021
If he were a Russian now, would you say ‘Russians why are you like this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by falcon01: 7:35am On Feb 16, 2021
Monogamy:
Why tagging Yoruba about an individual offence?

Your moniker in particular has been the mouth piece of Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba issues recently..

What are you intending to achieve? A tribal war?
I swear he's just a disgusting individual. why will he tag an entire tribe because of 1 individual Stupidity??

6 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 16, 2021
This one never chop na Yoruba matter e dey reason, better go hustle

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by twosquare(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2021
That's 2015. Check the dates. Op should be banned from sowing discord.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by PoloG: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2021
That was 2015 and she was worst under Jonathan..
You expected us to support her corruption then?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by KoshCAD: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2021
When one idiotic Igbo called yorubas morons, did the Yoruba tag all Igbos.

Your father is very stupid.
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by Redcrafton: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Dotherightthing:

Don't mind the looonatic!

They desperately trying to instigate a 'Biafra' in the SW.

They don't know Yorubas and northerners are far smarter than they are.

YOu are worse than a loo.na.tic.

Did you plain loona...call the coup led by Nzeogwu from DELTA...1966, Igbo coup?

Why did you have to call the act of one man to be the act of others millions of others who didn't know about it?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by nairalandankrah: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2021
PoloG:
[s]That was 2015 and she was worst under Jonathan..
You expected us to support her corruption then?[/s]
Then or now, it doesn't matter..
your support still stinks

5 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by Redcrafton: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2021
PoloG:

But you supported the current government with the PTF corruption in the 80's.

Where was she convicted for any corruption?

Are you not supporting Tinubu today to become the president in 2023, if possible?

You are a damned, pained and bitter hypocrite.

You guys can never hide you hatred from the Igbos...

But the annoying thing is that you crave to death...to have their women as wives...

How many of you attend their churches,,,like millions of Igbos attend your churches?

Hatred and envy is bad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by Akiara: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Such a shame and these same peeps will call other people "children of hate"....whereas the real hate in them is born out of envy and jealousy.

Op do a comparison and show them how Igbo people rallied for Adesina when he had issues.

It's so sad that these people are obsessed with Igbo progress

EzeAro:
Just check out the pure duplicity of this guy in these two tweets, the hypocrisy and hate campaign really stinks to high heavens. Surely whom God has blessed, no man can curse

Check out that guy's first tweet, and then his second tweet after Madam Ngozi's appointment... SMH.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by Duru1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dotherightthing:

Don't mind the looonatic!

They desperately trying to instigate a 'Biafra' in the SW.

They don't know Yorubas and northerners are far smarter than they are.

Why would any sound sensible person remotely insinuates Yoruba will fight to actualize Republic of Southern Nigeria talk less Biafra? Yoruba are field enemies of Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by PoloG: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Redcrafton:
[s]

But you supported the current government with the PTF corruption in the 80's.

Where was she convicted for any corruption?

Are you not supporting Tinubu today to become the president in 2023, if possible?

You are a damned, pained and bitter hypocrite.

You guys can never hide you hatred from the Igbos...

But the annoying thing is that you crave to death...to have their women as wives...

How many of you attend their churches,,,like millions of Igbos attend your churches?

Hatred and envy is bad.[/s]
tinubu tried in Lagos state as the state witnessed progress under his leadership.. your iweala and his team of Jonathan mismanage nigeria resources and looted our treasury even with high oil price as at then....and a petition to withdraw an award she received from Yale was signed by Sowore and others because they felt as at that time, she didn't deserve it because of the corruption then.... tell me when it has been a sin to criticize someone that doesn't perform well undecided..
Didn't Reno omokirikiri sign a petitionagainst tinubu and buhari just last year, did you see yorubas cry hatred or envy? grin
When obasanjo was criticised and osibanjo that is continously insulted and criticised, do you see yorubas shouting hatred and envy? undecided
And what crapof women are you talking about, have you ever seen me say I want igbo women? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by PoloG: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
KoshCAD:

don't mind those fools... they didn't tell him to stop..
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by AfonjaConehead: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
PoloG:
tinubu tried in Lagos state as the state witnessed progress under his leadership.. your iweala and his team of Jonathan mismanage nigeria resources and looted our treasury even with high oil price as at then....and a petition to withdraw an award she received from Yale was signed by Sowore and others because they felt as at that time, she didn't deserve it because of the corruption then.... tell me when it has been a sin to criticize someone that doesn't perform well undecided..
Didn't Reno omokirikiri sign a petitionagainst tinubu and buhari just last year, did you see yorubas cry hatred or envy? grin
When obasanjo was criticised and osibanjo that is continously insulted and criticised, do you see yorubas shouting hatred and envy? undecided
And what crapof women are you talking about, have you ever seen me say I want igbo women? grin grin

That's why heaven will always ensure the likes of tifnubu will forever be your leader and that of your generation....Oya say amen.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by adeolakemi: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
KoshCAD:

yes we did called out the igbo let's be honest

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by KoshCAD: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
adeolakemi:
yes we did called out the igbo let's be honest
You can only try to be who you are not.

But you cannot be who you are not.
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by lordlugards: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
I wrote the same thing about them yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by Duru1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dotherightthing:

I meant Biafra war i.e. civil war... embarassed

You can mean anything. Yoruba are known to write what they did not mean and mean what they did not write. It is a gene thing.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by November1857(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
PoloG:
Afonja are born wicked !
Wickness is in their gene..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by Tranquillity360: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nothing will make a yoba man to like an Igbo man,forget about those pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by Tranquillity360: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
falcon01:
I swear he's just a disgusting individual. why will he tag an entire tribe because of 1 individual Stupidity??
hypocrites.

But 1966 coup was tag igbo coup by you lots,and you started attacking and killing innocent Igbos living in west and north.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by PoloG: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
nairalandankrah:

This your teeth sef wey u dey shine up and down.. The ewedu colour no dey shame u?
fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman / Chief Sunday Igboho Oosa Have Been Realised / Politically Speaking; Who Are The Real Alpha Male Tribe In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.