Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Sextape Escapades - Episode Four - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sextape Escapades - Episode Four (336 Views)

My Escapades In The North ..... / Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper / Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sextape Escapades - Episode Four by TuroDee(f): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
EPISODE FOUR
Vicky slowly opened her eyes,the drugs had worn off, she laid on the bed, still naked. She was trying to gain her consciousness when she realized she was naked and quickly grabbed the bed sheet to cover herself.

‘Oh God!’’ she exclaimed, ‘why am I naked and on his bed’’ , she thought out loud.She quickly got out of the bed and wore her clothes which were lying on the floor. She was now getting nervous, different thoughts began to engulf her mind.

‘’what could have happened’’

‘’Did Sam, have his way with me’’ She tried to recollect what happened, but the images were still blurry in her mind.It was already morning and the guys were seated in the other room waiting for her to wake up.Still remembering so much fun they had had the night before.

CONTINUE READING........
https://www.varsitygists.com.ng/2020/06/episode-four-sextape-escapades.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Masturbating / Tell Me About Your Girlfriend And I Will Tell U Mine Is Better / Ladies, Do You Like This Remote Controlled Selfie Stick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.