Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Regina Daniel's Rejects Baby, This Is Not My Baby, 1 Most Important Reasons Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniel's Rejects Baby, This Is Not My Baby, 1 Most Important Reasons Why (2825 Views)

I’m Definitely Having A Baby This Year”- Bbnaija’s Mercy Eke Says As She Sets To / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz / "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniel's Rejects Baby, This Is Not My Baby, 1 Most Important Reasons Why by celebritiescrew: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Regina Daniel's came out openly on her Instagram to tell Nigerian that the baby who's pictures have been trending claiming to be her  son isn't her son..

Few days a go after the Nollywood actress Regina Daniel's was said to have given birth to a bouncing baby boy, people all over the world are congratulating her and sharing a cute photos of one unknown baby claiming to be regina Daniel's baby pictures.
Read more to know the secret why she refuses to post her son photos ���
https://ibeautyblog.com.ng/2020/07/02/regina-daniels-rejects-baby/

(1) (Reply)

See How Wizkid Rocks Baby Mama Jada P While Burna Boy Do Same To Fiancee Stefflo / Beautiful New Photos Of Ooni Of Ife’s Estranged Wife, Olori Silekunola Naomi / *see As Her Bre*st Sag Like Toyota Flat Tire” – Korra Obidi Slammed For Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.