Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up In Life? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up In Life? (1800 Views)

I Feel Like Giving Up, I Have Failed My Children / Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? / "Giving Your Toddler A Smartphone Is Like Giving Them Hard Drugs" - Says Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up In Life? by bloomstar: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
culf:
yeah, even right now, that's how I'm feeling cause of pressure everywhere then you know there is God. If not for God ehh.....thank God for God.

Don't give up bro, you're not alone on this, keep pushing and keep trusting God.

Thank you
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up In Life? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
It happens to me but when I found Christ, all my burdens got taken away. I love you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up In Life? by bloomstar: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Nuttella:
It happens to me but when I found Christ, all my burdens got taken away. I love you Jesus.

That's great
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up In Life? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
bloomstar:
Have you?

Have you ever gotten to the point where everything don't really seem to work? Like literally nothing works? You have tried every damn thing you could lay your hands on. Heard advices and heed to them, and all shit still don't seem to work?

You are now resorted in should i probably do the wrong things? Even then your spirit doesn't go well doing the wrong things, but damn.. How are we supposed to go far this way... This shit is cracking me up daily.

This hurts alot, you just be up and thoughts of life just sends tears down your check.

Damn....

Lalasticlala
Am already tired of my life I don't even know what to do any more, but I know one day God will butter my bread.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up In Life? by bloomstar: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
humblejj:
Am already tired of my life I don't even know what to do any more, but I know one day God will butter my bread.

Amen
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up In Life? by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good evening family. Things are really tough and hard recently. I don't know where to turn to.
My kerosene finished this evening. And it's been raining all day I can't even prepare firewood. It's been hard begging. Please help me with food and kerosene. Noloss God bless you bluelmon

Sterling bank 0 0 7 2 0 5 3 9 1 0
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up In Life? by bloomstar: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
Good evening family. Things are really tough and hard recently. I don't know where to turn to.
My kerosene finished this evening. And it's been raining all day I can't even prepare firewood. It's been hard begging. Please help me with food and kerosene. Noloss God bless you bluelmon

Sterling bank 0 0 7 2 0 5 3 9 1 0

This is thread of hustlers like you trying to make ends meet, hope you know that
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up In Life? by backbone503(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Yeah, and navigating through it requires personal discipline and God's grace.

However, remember and accept the fact that you put yourself in that hole. And the first rule of hole is: When you're in one, stop digging. When you've sincerely done this, the Holy spirit will help get over the situation. But you MUST first play your part.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up In Life? by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2020
bloomstar:

This is thread of hustlers like you trying to make ends meet, hope you know that
naa bluelem.on account number be that na. The mumu man is always disturbing us on the bet thread. That was one of the nonsense he posted a while bk, me I am Just doing the Lord's work
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like Giving Up In Life? by bloomstar: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
naa bluelem.on account number be that na. The mumu man is always disturbing us on the bet thread. That was one of the nonsense he posted a while bk, me I am Just doing the Lord's work

I don't understand you bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fertility And Age: What You Should Know! / What Good Is My Marriage If My Husband Treats Outsiders Better Than Me?-pls Advi / My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.