Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Should I Be Worried About My Zenith Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Be Worried About My Zenith Bank? (423 Views)

FINALLY, I Am Closing My Zenith Bank Account / I Keep Getting This Debit Alert On My Zenith Bank / Nigerian Banks And Security Control; My Zenith Experience — Kweku Nkrumah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried About My Zenith Bank? by manny4u(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Good day everyone.
Please I will try to be as brief as possible.
Last week Friday the company I work with paid salary, every one got alert except I and one other guy(he uses zenith bank too).
I was not worried I felt there is a technical glitch somewhere but I have not been paid up till today, and I reported to the account department of my company and they showed me evidence as of this morning that the transaction was successful, and also yesterday someone sent another 100k from a business transaction I did, I have not seen both my salary and the 100k.
I have gone to the bank this morning and they said no money has dropped in since last week.
Should I be worried of fraud or have a little more patience?

Please I need experienced person's advice.

Thank you.
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Zenith Bank? by sholatech(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Many transfers to Zenith Bank from other banks since Friday were not going through.

Not only yours.

But it it seems all fine since yesterday evening.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About My Zenith Bank? by neonly: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
sholatech:
Many transfers to Zenith Bank from other banks since Friday were not going through.

Not only yours.

I had to use ATM to go and check my balance too but has at Saturday everything was fine
Maybe his is an expectation sha
Or have some one transfer another money to him and see what will happen
Good luck
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Zenith Bank? by manny4u(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
neonly:

I had to use ATM to go and check my balance too but has at Saturday everything was fine
Maybe his is an expectation sha
Or have some one transfer another money to him and see what will happen
Good luck

Someone transfered another money to me and it is still hanging since yesterday.
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Zenith Bank? by manny4u(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
sholatech:

Not only yours.

Thank you.
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Zenith Bank? by neonly: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
manny4u:

Someone transfered another money to me and it is still hanging since yesterday.

Then visit d bank again use yur ATM to get yur account from d ATM machine ask them to check yur balance 1st with d account number you get from d ATM
Trust me it might be dat something happened to yur account number or it has flag for fraud
Go with a friend sha advice

(1) (Reply)

These Are Websites Where People Will Give You Money For Free In 2020.� / Don't Open This If You Dont These..........it Can't Get Any Easier Than This... / I Need A POS For Mobile banking Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.