Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Post-covid19 Era - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post-covid19 Era (171 Views)

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post-covid19 Era by JPIC(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
ARE YOU PREPARING FOR THE NEW NORMAL?

It's very obvious that life can't go back to how it use to be before this COVID19 pandemic.

Lots of people have lost their jobs and means of livelihood due to the unexpected total/partial lockdown. So, how do you survive in the post COVID19 era?

The answer is to be a Solution Provider in an Essential Services Industry...

Did you notice that during the lockdown, apart from food, the next most important essential commodities for you (and I) were

(1) to have AIRTIME at all times to stay in touch with loved ones (especially those who were affected by the interstate border
closures)

(2) to have DATA and stay up-to-date with information flying in on Social Media especially our NCDC Livescores plus all the comedy skits that kept us happy and hopeful

(3) to have our Cable TV Subscribed so we could stay well informed with information around the world, including the breakthrough of the vaccine..

(4) to pay our Electricity Bills (especially those using Prepaid) so we don't get cut off since the government wasn't willing to give us 2 months of free electricity afterall.

Hmmmmm... you see my friend, these were our major expenses. Did you buy new clothes, new shoes, new car, land? Did you (or your mother, sister, wife) even remember to make up? Hahahahaha..

Within this period, while everything went down, including Crude Oil prices, the Telecoms Sector boomed!

If you must be well equipped and balanced to face the POST-COVID19 era with the impending danger of a global recession, you must invest in a recession-proof business!

I've got the SOLUTION FOR YOU!

Are you ready to build an Investment Portfolio that will benefit you for a lifetime, give you the future you aspire, give you an assurance of DAILY ALERTS and ultimately, FINANCIAL FREEDOM? If YES, join me now in RECHARGE AND GET PAID. I'm ready to help you climb the ladder of success.

Even if you have lost your job, be rest assured that before December 2020, if you are willing and obedient, you would earn far more than your job has paid you in the last 2 years.

Contact me through the number in my bio for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Way To Deal With Disaster Of Perfectionism In A Relationship / Energy Wahala Affecting Family Life? Tell Us To Help Make A Change! / 5 Practical Ways To Display Kindness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.