Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos (79710 Views)

Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Lexusgs430: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
The menace of baby mamarisms, plaguing our societies.........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Airforce1 mini-me
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
BabbanBura:

Littering the place with illegitimate children is what you define responsibility?
Like my post says, God bless responsible Fathers. Having two kids does not equate littering... Did he beg you for money to feed his family? The keyword in my post is "Responsible".

P.S his kids are not illegitimate cos I'm sure he signed their birth certificates as their father.

6 Likes

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
God bless your fam

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by decatalyst(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
specialofficer:
you're a fool! What's your business if he doesn't decide to marry? Is it your life?

You are senile! The person I quoted sef isn't displaying insanity like you are doing.

Get checked!
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by sylve11: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Air Force1 my guy that year.... grin congrats to you. cool

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by decatalyst(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Klass99:
Ariza, where are you?

There's a fellow on page 1 of this thread wey get bad mouth like you his moniker is decatalyst.

Laugh wan kill me on top the guy comment, the way your own comment almost keed me dat day.

Una go form association of bad mouth people o! grin

Lol! Me iyam gentle oo grin
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by decatalyst(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Ewu

Akuya!
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by decatalyst(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

Please just keep shut.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Airforce guy may have done some things (actually said some things) that I find bewildering

BUT
The very fact that he got a lady pregnant and

1) Did not force her to abort it

2) Did not deny the baby or mother

And

3) Is present for kids

That one alone blots away all the "sins" of the past

And I give him kudos for that

Not many young men will take responsibility

You are right sha. I agree!
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Godsonkemz(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
This airforce no dey age. Btw, your kids are cute. I believe they picked the fineness from their mum.
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by decatalyst(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sailor22:

I Love you sir. You are preacher!

It is mutual sir.

I love men of valor in white. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Klass99(f): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by decatalyst(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Klass99:

Who is deceiving you? grin

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by deltateam: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
DonXavi:
Make sure you marry the mother of those kids... Don't let her be just baby mama for you.

I am sure if you can make available, a million naira, he will oblige you.
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Sirkingsnado: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
smiley winkI tap ur blessing bro cause this is d real joy we are talking about

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Mozegee: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congrat bro,I tap from your blessings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by DamianBriel(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
[So happy for you,bro.... You b man!✊quote author=Airforce1 post=91312891]With my first child , Daughter of grace , Zara.

I'm now blessed with one boy and one girl .

It is too late to fail, Amen.[/quote]
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Simvan: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
The resemblance sha
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by frozen70(f): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Airforce1:
Met my week old baby for the first time today , the 02-July-2020.

He's such an angel and so cute.

He's actually my second child and I Give God the glory.

Congratulations for his birth

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Your cute yourself lion no dey born goat

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Esandoctor(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tell your wife to stop using your baby front to face bed, is dangerous for the baby but it will make the baby to sleep fast and deep
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by OriOko88(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
1zombie1:
I cant believe this is on front page of the Africa most visited online forum, airforce baba baby
Stop hating alaye. When you give birth also, you could also post d baby pics here, and d mods would help u push it to front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by OriOko88(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
BabbanBura:

Littering the place with illegitimate children is what you define responsibility?
What's d definition of illegitimate children

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by 1zombie1: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
OriOko88:

Stop hating alaye. When you give birth also, you could also post d baby pics here, and d mods would help u push it to front page undecided

Maybe you should read that again but this time around, slowly and silently and without hate. Not every comment is hate-filled like most people do here.... Enjoy your day
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by easyboycom(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin[color=#006600][/color]Conjugal bruh I wish best I tap into ur anointing

1 Like

Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Sailorsoldier1: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Long time bro...where have u bin?
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Klass99:
Ariz, where are you?

There's a fellow on page 1 of this thread wey get bad mouth like you his moniker is dec atalyst.

Laugh wan kill me on top the guy comment, the way your own comment almost keed me dat day.

Una go form association of bad mouth people o! grin
Lol grin

Airforce matter tire person. grin
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by Ayobami7(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congrats
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by ThatFairGuy1: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations airforce1. May God enrich you(more) to be able to take very good care of them.
But I don't seem to understand you, you like all these nairaland gbas gbos? Why can't you be secretive a lil bit? Take your life outside social media bro!
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by adedayoa2(f): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
galaxy2020:
Congrats bro. It's a thing of Joy, I pray I experience such joy too, it's been over 7yrs, still believing in God Almighty to favour us. Remain blessed.
God in his infinite mercies will visit you and your wife.
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by earnit2: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
really
Re: Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos by vickydevoka(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
rawpadgin:
2 kids out of wedlock?
It's all good though but hope na 1 mama born dem sha
Na hu wedlock help. Some people way don divorce tey tey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.