Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? (788 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? / Electronic-Voting: The Best Type Of Election Suitable For Nigeria And Nigerians / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by rasheedatt(f): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Open suggestion:

who do you think will be suitable for the next president of Nigeria?

Let's know who we can vote 4 to change the development of our country.
Your opinion is needed.
As for me we also need female president this time.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by princeFAD: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by SoftP(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tb Joshua

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by pharmagba: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gov Zulum
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Peter Obi
Ogbonaya Onu
Geoffrey Onyeama

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by donbachi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Donald duke
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Nyamuri: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
The pigdiot hunchback bleaching cownu

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by tosine102: 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
undecidedshekau
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nyamuri:
The pigdiot hunchback bleaching cownu
I wonder how this Fulani terrorist survive knowing that Kanu still exist. grin grin grin

All Hail the Lion king of Biafra.

#FreeLanceCorporalMartins

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by propsvilla3: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Hushpuppi
Obinwanne Okeke as the Vice
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by slimfit1(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2020
President of which of the countries? Sowore for Oduduwa republic oh I don't know about the rest oh.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Jostoman: 12:44am On Jul 03, 2020
From southeast-peter obi

From North=Atiku abubaka, tambuwa, or zulum

From Southwest=fashola, osinbajo or sowore
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by agulion: 5:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Peter Obi is good to go
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by OfoIgbo: 5:35am On Jul 03, 2020
Kingsley Muoghalu
Festus Odimegwu
Charles Soludo
Ogbonnaya Onuh
Chris Ngige
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by helinues: 5:40am On Jul 03, 2020
Osinbajo as President
Prof Zulum as Vice President

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by TheRareGem1(f): 5:42am On Jul 03, 2020
OSINBAJO
osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo. (with Zulum as VP)

(Two terms)

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by IJOBA2: 5:46am On Jul 03, 2020
rasheedatt:
Open suggestion:

Your opinion is needed.
THE FROG EYED MAN cool
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Staro: 5:47am On Jul 03, 2020

Peter Obi

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Joyce95: 6:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by okefrancis: 6:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Antoeni(m): 6:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Ameachi/El=rufai For President
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Web2020: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2020
Current Ebonyi State governor. I forgot his name
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by ki02020(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2020
Gov zulum, but I fear he will later become power drunk
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by OgundeleTeju: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Osinbajo
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Shooyie: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Matchingsquad10: 7:54am On Jul 03, 2020
Peter Obi
Dave Umahi
Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Jokerman(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2020
I support Buhari again. grin
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Abdullah36(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2020
me
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be Suitable For The Next President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2020
rasheedatt:
Open suggestion:

Your opinion is needed.

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Am Ready To Beg For Forgiveness- Akeredolu / I Can’t Go To My Village Again, Boko Haram Killed 75 Residents- Sen. Ali Ndume. / Thank you edonites God bless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.