Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,574 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Thank you edonites God bless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank you edonites God bless (801 Views)

God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] / God bless you all / Sanwo-olu On ‘thank You’ Visit To Lagos East Senatorial District, Reiterates Com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank you edonites God bless by Lipscomb(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
I'm just landing in Benin now with my squads.

Everywhere is scanty and calm. Police are everywhere checking every vehicle .Meanwhile no vehicle or car was allow in except officials.

The road has just been blocked soldiers and police mouthing the roads that enter Benin.

Ours mission is to monitor election and solicit support for our candidate Pastors iyamu. We did it in Bayelsa and Kogi state. By God grace we will do it again.

2 Likes

Re: Thank you edonites God bless by IamWonderful: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Good luck to obaseki and best of luck to Ize-iyamu

1 Like

Re: Thank you edonites God bless by Lipscomb(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
People continue spreading fakes result Especially that useless premium newspaper Some of you guys will receive the shock of your life soon.
Re: Thank you edonites God bless by Lipscomb(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Edo have decided and people have chosen their leader for the next 4 years
Re: Thank you edonites God bless by Lipscomb(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
With what is on ground now I can say goodbye to Obaseki.
Re: Thank you edonites God bless by OneDollarSalary(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Say goodbye to Poi
Re: Thank you edonites God bless by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
mumu Afonja muslim u dey ur brown roof dilapidated mud house for ibadan dey post rubbish for nairaland

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: FCT Minister citing COVID-19 bans #EndSARS protest / The Bitter Truth Is That The Young Generation Have Lost Hope In Nigeria / Why Is The North Afraid When The South West And South East Comes Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.