Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

How To Get Rid Of Vagina Odour From Th - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Vagina Odour From Th (278 Views)

Why Does Sperm Comes Out Of Vagina After Sex? / Use This To Eliminate Vagina Odour / How To Get Rid Vagina Odour Or Smelly Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Vagina Odour From Th by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hey you! It's good that you opened this thread, now be kind enough to go to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpfsgMpcDITY7l39DoCarNQ and click on the subscribe button and turn on the post notification bell so you can get all my informative videos when they are uploaded. Help a girl hit that 1000 subscribers requirements.
Do not mind the quality of my videos and ignored the fact that I'm shy.
Now let's go straight to the point.
Vagina odour is obviously something that is disgusting and soul wrenching but did you know that contrary to the belief held by a large number of guys, VO isn't always caused by promiscuity on the side of the lady, trust me guys, I'm female and I know this.
Now, the vagina is an extremely sensitive part of the body that requires adequate attention, love and care, however, most females struggle with this either because they just do not care about their vaginas, they weren't well educated about vagina care etc.
Furthermore, many do not know that lack of adequate water consumption (the more water you drink, the more hydrated your body and vagina will be hence, the more the toxins in your body will be flushed out), the type of food they eat, the amount of fruits they consume, the care given to their panties and many more are all contributing factors that lead to vagina infection.
Depending on the severity of the infection a lady has, VO can be treated from the comfort of your home with things you might have at your disposal. Want to know how to do so or you wish to learn so you can proffer this as a solution to someone? Then do click on this link and watch the video (even if you don't want to know self, sha click and watch the video and help my watch hours count).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aGH_uper9s
Please ensure you watch to the end (this would mean a lot to me), like and leave a comment there for me, share and like I have said said before, subscribe and click on the notification bell. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
I'll be uploading something for the guys soon.
And to the guys that'll say they do not have vaginas, well, don't be mean.
I have 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers to meet up with.
And yes, if you haven't seen the video I made on 'HOW TO KEEP THE VAGINA FRESH AND CLEAN ALL THROUGH THE DAY' then go see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti67I7jnmVc
Enjoy and see you in my next video... grin grin grin cheesy
#SAVEOURVAGINAS
HEALTH IS WEALTH.
WE WANT CLEAN COOKIES ONLY, LOL. grin

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Things Nobody Told You About Your Body / Please Help Me / Mystical Astrologer Swears Under Oath That This Will Happen To You Whenever It..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.