Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Conversion To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversion To God (129 Views)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 / Hajia Binta Faruk Conversion To Life in Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversion To God by VLadipo: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
The Bible declares that man’s condition after ­Adam’s fall into sin was the very opposite of his original condition: day had turned to night; his conception of morality had deteriorated.

Clear judgment of right and wrong had become very nebulous. He considered his enemies friends and vice-versa. He called good evil and evil good and thought himself free and decent, whereas he was, in fact, enslaved in wickedness.

The only thing that can help mankind – redemption through faith in Jesus Christ – seems to him totally unnecessary. He regards God as his enemy, instead of accepting Him as his best friend. This is the result of wrong within him that he cannot overcome by himself. It makes him blind as to his condition and draws him in a wrong direction leading to perdition.

For this reason we have to allow God to work in our heart and thoroughly change us. Whoever wishes to be free from the power of sin and saved from eternal perdition must acknowledge that he is morally bankrupt and surrender to God. That is conversion. I declare myself incapable of changing my sinful being and entrust myself to Him, so that He can make all things new. The fallen creature must turn to the Creator, the lost child must return to the Father’s house. Conversion opens up the way to salvation. God responds to...http://www.dailydevotionalsonline.com/devdetails.php?devotional=thegoodseed&&id=4763

(1) (Reply)

The Kindness Man / Adam Vs Eve / God’s Light In Man - Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.