Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass (61614 Views)

Nigeria: Life In A Society Of Ritual Killers / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Nksleek: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
EXPOSITION ON HUSHPUPPI, FLASHY LIFESTYLE OF A SOCIETY OF NOBODY HOLY PASS.

Just like all social vices, fraud is addictive and the more you get into it, the more you are captivated to get more until you are caught then you realize how messed up you have ended.
Nobody holy pass because you never can tell how your actions have pushed someone into crime.
When I broke the news of hushpuppi’s arrest to my goons that have every genuine reason in the world to continue in the lavish lifestyle of fraud, to my greatest surprise, none of these folks supported their own or felt any remorse for their nefarious activities, they rather began to cast aspersions on their senior colleague (a one time mentor) who their gist about his achievements forced me to follow him on IG since 2017 in search for contents for my blog. By the way, he was always in the news and once wrote an epic letter to the youths (some parts are referenced before this post).

“Kamani, Hushpuppi too do... I go done stop yahoo if I get even one quarter of wetin Hushpuppi don make from yahoo.” one of them replied.

When I asked how much you don chop so far from street, dude suddenly went mute. Why? Because he was unable to account for the several thousands of dollars he had received, both shared with others and personal. It’s the same scenario of unaccounted accumulation that played out with Hushpuppi because the lavish lifestyle made him to lose count of the several millions he has received and shared. I am pretty sure he’d be shocked when the charges of his exploits are read to him.

THE SYSTEM

There’s never a one man squad in fraud or if there ever is, it will be the petty one called 419 and sooner than later, there must be a recruitment to advance the scam. Often times, there’s a subtle competition among scammers on who don blow pass and puppi’s greatest rival seems to be Mompha.
Hushpuppi today happens to be the bad egg and even the hens that lay and nurture them are also clucking in condemnation but I still maintain that nobody holy pass.

No matter how you try to feign holiness, fraud has so eaten deep into our system that the many business tycoons and politicians that we look up to in town may not necessarily press computers at odd hours to bomb or hack but are the greatest beneficiaries at the forefront to receive greater proceeds in percentage by providing accounts for receiving this stolen funds mostly through money laundering and influence. A few CSOs and NGOs are not left out.

Hushpuppi is not the evil, he is a reflection of the society we live in and because Interpol/FBI understand that for every dancing bird on a footpath, there’s definitely a drummer in the bush, they are doing everything naturally possible to blacklist even the few legit ones among us because they can’t fathom how long it will take us to compromise standard and adopt fraudulent practices. The principles you preach on social media have a watering price tag that even if you wish to decline the offer, someone will pass behind your back to do it on your behalf through impersonation to soil your reputation.
Kindly channel your energy to the system and not the product.

My humble opinion.

127 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by bigdammyj: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Noted with .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
A part of me feel for this guy..

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Justdare: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Very well said.
This is what you get in a society where everyone wan "blow". Nobody is ready to build/grow wealth.

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Openbusiness2: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
They have come oh grin. The "You didn't investigate the source of my poverty but want to investigate the source of my wealth" gang grin

airmirthd1:
A part of me feel for this guy..
Feel pity for a fraudster Assuming you have $3.5m in your account that you worked very hard all your life to achieve but one fateful morning, you wake up and all the money is gone and maybe only $120 left out of $3.5m, will you still say this rubbish that you feel pity for a fraudster? Will you feel pity that you were scammed and robbed of your livelihood? All this nonsense pity party for hardened thieves need to stop. What about the victims, what do you feel for them? You never even consider them in your write up. Typing rubbish that you feel pity for a criminal fraudster scammer that have sent many people to untimely death and prolonged hospitalization just to be flaunting Rolls Royce on IG. My God, are you for real? angry

Abeg check my signature for best quality intelligent soap / sanitizer dispenser and intelligent solar LED lights with 1 year warranty. God bless!

530 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by PureGoldh(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
All man carry him own cross.......wetin I no know no go Sabi me.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Afam4eva(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
.“[i]Kamani, Hushpuppi too do... I go done stop yahoo if I get even one quarter of wetin Hushpuppi don make from yahoo.[/i]”
Nigga, keep quiet. Criminals don't stop just because they think they have made enough. It's in the blood and the more they make like oliver twist, they would want more. It's just like people who say that God should bless them so that they can bless others. meanwhile, they're not blessing anyone at their current level, so, what's the guaranty that they would do so when they make it.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Apination(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nksleek:
EXPOSITION ON HUSHPUPPI, FLASHY LIFESTYLE OF A SOCIETY OF NOBODY HOLY PASS.

Just like all social vices, fraud is addictive and the more you get into it, the more you are captivated to get more until you are caught then you realize how messed up you have ended.
Nobody holy pass because you never can tell how your actions have pushed someone into crime.
When I broke the news of hushpuppi’s arrest to my goons that have every genuine reason in the world to continue in the lavish lifestyle of fraud, to my greatest surprise, none of these folks supported their own or felt any remorse for their nefarious activities, they rather began to cast aspersions on their senior colleague (a one time mentor) who their gist about his achievements forced me to follow him on IG since 2017 in search for contents for my blog. By the way, he was always in the news and once wrote an epic letter to the youths (some parts are referenced before this post).

“Kamani, Hushpuppi too do... I go done stop yahoo if I get even one quarter of wetin Hushpuppi don make from yahoo.” one of them replied.

When I asked how much you don chop so far from street, dude suddenly went mute. Why? Because he was unable to account for the several thousands of dollars he had received, both shared with others and personal. It’s the same scenario of unaccounted accumulation that played out with Hushpuppi because the lavish lifestyle made him to lose count of the several millions he has received and shared. I am pretty sure he’d be shocked when the charges of his exploits are read to him.

THE SYSTEM

There’s never a one man squad in fraud or if there ever is, it will be the petty one called 419 and sooner than later, there must be a recruitment to advance the scam. Often times, there’s a subtle competition among scammers on who don blow pass and puppi’s greatest rival seems to be Mompha.
Hushpuppi today happens to be the bad egg and even the hens that lay and nurture them are also clucking in condemnation but I still maintain that nobody holy pass.

No matter how you try to feign holiness, fraud has so eaten deep into our system that the many business tycoons and politicians that we look up to in town may not necessarily press computers at odd hours to bomb or hack but are the greatest beneficiaries at the forefront to receive greater proceeds in percentage by providing accounts for receiving this stolen funds mostly through money laundering and influence. A few CSOs and NGOs are not left out.

Hushpuppi is not the evil, he is a reflection of the society we live in and because Interpol/FBI understand that for every dancing bird on a footpath, there’s definitely a drummer in the bush, they are doing everything naturally possible to blacklist even the few legit ones among us because they can’t fathom how long it will take us to compromise standard and adopt fraudulent practices. The principles you preach on social media have a watering price tag that even if you wish to decline the offer, someone will pass behind your back to do it on your behalf through impersonation to soil your reputation.

My humble opinion.

All I can see from your write-up is someone who has chosen to take the middle seat but in this game, there's no middle seat. The system and the products are one and the same infact, the system is as a result of the decisions taken by the product. The system I believe represents our values and it's time we start pulling down the rotten fruits from the tree, so that whoever sees the tree would not judge it based on the few decayed fruits. undecided

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Righteousness89(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Let's stop Decieving and consoling ourselves with how bad the system is and all that..

Being Fraudulent is a Personal choice..

No matter how many people do evil, it's your choice to join or not..

Stand out! Don't follow the Multitude!

We are in World where the crave for material things have engulfed the mind and soul of the people!

People are willing to trade off their soul for so called Wealth! Not minding if it cost their eternal life.. all we care about is now!

We forget that all the Mansions, automobiles and all that ends here. They have no effect on our us once we cross over.. No body carries a Gucci watch or Ferrari to The other side of life..

These things are what we should treat with very light hands.. don't make it or do or die affair..

What we should make a do or die affair is Having JESUS CHRIST... That's is the Greatest thing you can gift your soul..

Fraud in anyway or form is evil and wicked!

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by franchasng: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
For those saying I am one of them, that my small money is not legit....I am here to shame you all....I am legit....I condemn fraud of all kinds, I worked for my success. I went lowkey on Nairaland because I was banned by a biased/tribalistic mod for making comments defending my tribe on a politics thread cos I can't watch them drag the name of my blessed tribe in the mud, never!

I condemn Invictus Obi! Hushpuppi! Mompha! Woodberry! and many others tarnishing the image of Nigeria and hardworking Nigerians by taking scam as a means of livelihood!

Say NO to fraud of all kinds! Including political fraud perpetrated by Buhari and all Nigerian state Governors and politicians that made Nigeria difficult for hard working youths to earn a living through legal jobs! We all must rise up and say no to corrupt, tribalistic leadership of leaders like Buhari and Nigerian state Governors because they are the ones making Nigeria a hell with their corruption and tribalism and pushing Nigerian youths into crime!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Andrew13: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by RapistOnBail: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
angry

Im sorry for hush puppy.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Joefat: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
E be thing ooo
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by teekay213(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wetin wey go pain me is if this guy no get any property,company or investment for naija to fall back on when he's released from prison cos all his cars,properties and assets in other countries will be auctioned out.

And if he didn't care of his families,his parents and siblings before he got arrested cos I have never heard him talk about his family.

With that kind of money he should have built an empire in this country and with the way this country is,it's will have shielded him cos no forces can arrest him here

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Exc2000: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
cool

$450 million USD yet didn't create a single job, didn't help his own people, only bought luxury stuffs and lashed ashewo

Lord Lugard stole and looted Africa dry, stealing billion dollars worth of resources, but he was wise to send all he stole to his people and his home country, this is why the king of England knighted him

Pablo Escobar is said to worth roughly 4 times what hushpuppi stole, yet Pablo ran Sinula like the governor, he built schools, roads and hospitals

Allen Onyeama the CEO is also wanted for 2bn USD Fraud, but Nigerian Government knows fully well if they let him go, Airpeace would collapse, and a good chunk of Nigerian Aviation sector goes with him, many would instantly be jobless and crime would sky rocket

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Openbusiness2: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nksleek:
[s]EXPOSITION ON HUSHPUPPI, FLASHY LIFESTYLE OF A SOCIETY OF NOBODY HOLY PASS.

THE SYSTEM

My humble opinion.[/s]
[img]https://media1./images/bf9875a752b0cd55f739e463c8394d83/tenor.gif?itemid=8538444[/img]

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by ArticleBeast: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thanks Op but can you please come over to our office at EFCC headquarters Abuja to throw more light on it. Ours seem to be dim.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by tragergeorge(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Go sleep joor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
I don't know why Hushpuppy's arrest has been sweeting me like ehh cheesy
Like say all the money wey him loot grin them go carry am give me.
I be witch? sad

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by styless(f): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Somebody wey done go jail you still dey speak big English for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by dicksonadams(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hushpuppi is now used as proverb

1 Like

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Bustincole(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Only God can solve all awa problem

honestly the whole world is corrupt... take it or leave it

7 Likes

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Salatavor: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xf
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Religion6: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Afonja scammer. See how he has disgraced the whole country.

3 Likes

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Legithustle: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
My space grin
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Salt06(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hushpuppi's story is one we all should learn from

3 Likes

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by muykem: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Anyone displaying wealth like Dino malaye,:it is an evidence that their sources of wealth is not pure. Except stars in entertainment and sports.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Viicfuntop(f): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Apination:
undecided

And you had to quote the whole thing for this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.