Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass (61810 Views)

Nigeria: Life In A Society Of Ritual Killers / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by ledaman: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
I feel no pity for a criminal bastard like Hushpuppi any one that has pity for him may his or her end be like Husphpuppi end too!

1 Like

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by donMIG(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Another yahoo boy on the run!
Op for calm down
How many pple him scam dis last time? over 1.9million ppl
Bot a Bentley of over 280mill
Eat a lone die alone!
The country all bleeped from mr president down to the beggars on d streets

1 Like

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by ajl: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Afam4eva:
.“[i]Kamani, Hushpuppi too do... I go done stop yahoo if I get even one quarter of wetin Hushpuppi don make from yahoo.[/i]”
Nigga, keep quiet. Criminals don't stop just because they think they have made enough. It's in the blood and the more they make like oliver twist, they would want more. It's just like people who say that God should bless them so that they can bless others. meanwhile, they're not blessing anyone at their current level, so, what's the guaranty that they would do so when they make it.

The thing is that the authorities from many of the countries of people and businesses he stole from will not rest until they hunt him down. It doesn't matter if you decide to stop doing yahoo. They will still come for you. It's hard to imagine that this guy did not consider that there will be days like this. He knew it will happen. So, he rather damn the consequences of all the social media blitz and enjoy all the fun and attention before D-day. If he didn't consider he would be arrested some day, then he deserve to swallow rat poison administered by himself.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
I blame religious fascists! God this God that - his only action is in ancient religious texts, when the time comes to end evil niggas, his hand goes limp and his voice goes meow-meow grin grin grin

Please note - Na FBI and Dubai police catch hush-puppi - NO BE GOD CATCH AM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Mikeangelo0433: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
It is clear now that all the hues and cries of bad governance is nothing but crocodile tears. We deserve the kind of government we get. Just look at the youths who have cried foul over how their lives have been mortgaged yet feeling sympathetic towards crime.Was it not the crime and mismanagement of our leaders that made our lives unbearable? Aren't we supposed to detest crime and fraud since these twin demons are responsible for our plight? But rather we love it and even applaud it most especially when it is executed on a large scale. It would take a miracle to change the course of this nation.If ever at all there is anything for us to salvage as a people then it has to start from our already darkened and perversed mindset as to what society should entail. Frustration leads to fraud but engaging in fraud and worse still celebrating it is like feeding a vicious cycle and it will certainly come back to haunt us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by biddostandard: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Justdare:
Very well said.
This is what you get in a society where everyone wan "blow". Nobody is ready to build/grow wealth.
thats d world we live in,wealth is hard to grow ,only by God grace
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

$450 million USD yet didn't create a single job, didn't help his own people, only bought luxury stuffs and lashed ashewo

Lord Lugard stole and looted Africa dry, stealing billion dollars worth of resources, but he was wise to send all he stole to his people and his home country, this is why the king of England knighted him

Pablo Escobar is said to worth roughly 4 times what hushpuppi stole, yet Pablo ran Sinula like the governor, he built schools, roads and hospitals

Allen Onyeama the CEO is also wanted for 2bn USD Fraud, but Nigerian Government knows fully well if they let him go, Airpeace would collapse, and a good chunk of Nigerian Aviation sector goes with him, many would instantly be jobless and crime would sky rocket

Lool
Pablo is worth roughly what puppy stole ?? Will take this as a joke. Puppy money is like 5 naira to Pablo when he was alive. That guy was something else.

6 Likes

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by able20(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Vanity Club has won the trophy!
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by MrBachelor: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
I hoped you will do the right thing and report your "goons" and their acitivities to the authorities?
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by MartinsD12(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nksleek:
EXPOSITION ON HUSHPUPPI, FLASHY LIFESTYLE OF A SOCIETY OF NOBODY HOLY PASS.

Just like all social vices, fraud is addictive and the more you get into it, the more you are captivated to get more until you are caught then you realize how messed up you have ended.
Nobody holy pass because you never can tell how your actions have pushed someone into crime.
When I broke the news of hushpuppi’s arrest to my goons that have every genuine reason in the world to continue in the lavish lifestyle of fraud, to my greatest surprise, none of these folks supported their own or felt any remorse for their nefarious activities, they rather began to cast aspersions on their senior colleague (a one time mentor) who their gist about his achievements forced me to follow him on IG since 2017 in search for contents for my blog. By the way, he was always in the news and once wrote an epic letter to the youths (some parts are referenced before this post).

“Kamani, Hushpuppi too do... I go done stop yahoo if I get even one quarter of wetin Hushpuppi don make from yahoo.” one of them replied.

When I asked how much you don chop so far from street, dude suddenly went mute. Why? Because he was unable to account for the several thousands of dollars he had received, both shared with others and personal. It’s the same scenario of unaccounted accumulation that played out with Hushpuppi because the lavish lifestyle made him to lose count of the several millions he has received and shared. I am pretty sure he’d be shocked when the charges of his exploits are read to him.

THE SYSTEM

There’s never a one man squad in fraud or if there ever is, it will be the petty one called 419 and sooner than later, there must be a recruitment to advance the scam. Often times, there’s a subtle competition among scammers on who don blow pass and puppi’s greatest rival seems to be Mompha.
Hushpuppi today happens to be the bad egg and even the hens that lay and nurture them are also clucking in condemnation but I still maintain that nobody holy pass.

No matter how you try to feign holiness, fraud has so eaten deep into our system that the many business tycoons and politicians that we look up to in town may not necessarily press computers at odd hours to bomb or hack but are the greatest beneficiaries at the forefront to receive greater proceeds in percentage by providing accounts for receiving this stolen funds mostly through money laundering and influence. A few CSOs and NGOs are not left out.

Hushpuppi is not the evil, he is a reflection of the society we live in and because Interpol/FBI understand that for every dancing bird on a footpath, there’s definitely a drummer in the bush, they are doing everything naturally possible to blacklist even the few legit ones among us because they can’t fathom how long it will take us to compromise standard and adopt fraudulent practices. The principles you preach on social media have a watering price tag that even if you wish to decline the offer, someone will pass behind your back to do it on your behalf through impersonation to soil your reputation.
Kindly channel your energy to the system and not the product.

My humble opinion.
I don't encourage fraud but instead make man die for poverty fraud set in, hush whatever is not smart enough has it been he used all that money he made from fraud to partner with Nigeria government, built hospitals, schools, build companies and have foundation helping people he might be shown mercy but the problem is he is selfish chopping alone, lavishing it on cars, Gucci and ashawos
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by franchasng: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fucsheetup:
You will never rise up and this quote will never mean anything. Your country will remain the same till you die and the ‘corrupt’ ones will forever rule and prosper the most here.

You are lucky to have found ‘success’ the legit way, millions of other Nigerians will never find success or escape poverty without soiling their hands. If I am offered 500mnaira contract/bribe like it was offered to my dad, who refused to ’soil‘ his hands and is still living in relative poverty... I will kill a million people to get it.

As you condemn all fraudsters, I believe you are extremely morally upright. With no bias towards any crime against other human being like the contract above.

KUDOS, the title of most honorable man will be written on your grave head
You are wrong, very wrong lady.....I have a friend who started from scratch and today God being on his side, blessed his years of struggling and tilling the soil, today his company is worth 150million Naira in stock (fast selling products), and he owns 2 houses and a massive land he acquired in an Eastern state to build a resort.

2 years ago, he was worth less than 5million.

Hard work and smartness still pays anywhere in the world.

The fastest way to become rich anywhere in the world is through buying and seling and if you are lucky to discover a great product that is highly sought after, you will get to know that being rich is easy once you find the key.

Yes Nigeria is filled with corrupt leaders who have used pitiable looting of public funds to destroy Nigeria and push youths into abject poverty.....but there are still millions of Nigerians joining the rich list legally without indulging in crime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Discombulator: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fraud pass fraud,this guy is a heartless bastard,it is one thing to meet client and collect change from 3 to 5 but it is another thing to defraud millions of people and collect money meant to tackle a pandemic that is affecting the world.
And you dare come and brag about it on social media,ogun kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by BreconHills(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Religion6:
Afonja scammer. See how he has disgraced the whole country.

One of the reasons Nigeria's problems defy description is our desire to reduce national problems to tribal levels. A thief is a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by CodeTemplar: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

$450 million USD yet didn't create a single job, didn't help his own people, only bought luxury stuffs and lashed ashewo

Lord Lugard stole and looted Africa dry, stealing billion dollars worth of resources, but he was wise to send all he stole to his people and his home country, this is why the king of England knighted him

Pablo Escobar is said to worth roughly 4 times what hushpuppi stole, yet Pablo ran Sinula like the governor, he built schools, roads and hospitals

Allen Onyeama the CEO is also wanted for 2bn USD Fraud, but Nigerian Government knows fully well if they let him go, Airpeace would collapse, and a good chunk of Nigerian Aviation sector goes with him, many would instantly be jobless and crime would sky rocket

You are encouraging fraud.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Abcruz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nksleek:
EXPOSITION ON HUSHPUPPI, FLASHY LIFESTYLE OF A SOCIETY OF NOBODY HOLY PASS.

Just like all social vices, fraud is addictive and the more you get into it, the more you are captivated to get more until you are caught then you realize how messed up you have ended.
Nobody holy pass because you never can tell how your actions have pushed someone into crime.

If you were one of hushpuppi's victim I'm sure you won't be spilling this tale of nobody holy pass.

There're people working under the sun to earn legally in order to put food on their table but here you are indirectly justifying a man who choose to be a criminal without taking into account the physical, psychological, emotional, and financial damages his atrocities has caused those who fell into his bait.

Everyday is certainly for the thief but one day is for the owner. If hushpuppi was told a day before his arrest that he would be caught in this scam, he would probably laugh it off and boast of his years of experience in yahoo but alas he's cooling of his heels in jail and same fate awaits anyone in the society who nor holy pass in defrauding the innocent; Only time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by MJBOLT: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
roughly 4 times undecided pablo escobar was worth 30 billion dollars at the time of his death,if you adjust for inflation in 2020 that is more than 50 billion dollars.

Exc2000:
cool

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by shegzmartinsduke(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bushpuppy also said so before he was caught.
franchasng:
For those saying I am one of them, that my small money is not legit....I am here to shame you all....I am legit....I condemn fraud of all kinds, I worked for my success. I went lowkey on Nairaland because I was banned by a biased/tribalistic mod for making comments defending my tribe on a politics thread cos I can't watch them drag the name of my blessed tribe in the mud, never!

I condemn Invictus Obi! Hushpuppi! Mompha! Woodberry! and many others tarnishing the image of Nigeria and hardworking Nigerians by taking scam as a means of livelihood!

Say NO to fraud of all kinds! Including political fraud perpetrated by Buhari and all Nigerian state Governors and politicians that made Nigeria difficult for hard working youths to earn a living through legal jobs! We all must rise up and say no to corrupt, tribalistic leadership of leaders like Buhari and Nigerian state Governors because they are the ones making Nigeria a hell with their corruption and tribalism and pushing Nigerian youths into crime!
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Bruno3000(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
airmirthd1:
A part of me feel for this guy..
then dat part of u is criminally inclined... do u know hw many victims dat must hv committed suicide as a result of d actions of this fraud?
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by DimIsaac10(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
The brown roof region trying to make Hushpuppy crime look like legit..
Crime is crime anywhere in the world.
He was a Nigerian because I can't tell if he is coming back again..
Doh, as a human with conscience I wish him the best..

Then to all those Ragamuffins that always beg him for money online and encourage him God will punish all of una.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by abbatoir(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
stalingraddd:
There is a huspuppi in all of us, only through hard work, honesty and being contented with the little we have can we keep him in check

You seem to possess a good degree of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Laboni: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

He didn’t steal any $450m, I don’t know where you guys are getting this from. Nigerians like blowing things out of proportion. Dubai police said that they siezed documents which shows he and his fellow gangs are planning a fraud against corporations around the world up to the tune of $450m.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by omoharry(f): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
MartinsD12:

I don't encourage fraud but instead make man die for poverty fraud set in, hush whatever is not smart enough has it been he used all that money he made from fraud to partner with Nigeria government, built hospitals, schools, build companies and have foundation helping people he might be shown mercy but the problem is he is selfish chopping alone, lavishing it on cars, Gucci and ashawos
Have you ever been a victim of fraud before?Have your account with ur life savings ever been hacked and your saving stollen by a fraudster? I pray you fall victim to scammers or online hackers /Credit or debit cards thieves, then you can come back here and justify why frausters should be justified.

Are we the only country with poor citizens ? Are we the only country with bad government ? We are a sick nation becos our societal values have been eroded and replaced with the dog eat dog word .
Tomorrow you will come here and start lamenting on why the rest of the world including the rest of Africans hate you sorry ass. You kind are like cancer that is spreading from generation to generation..all for what ? Greed greed and greed .
You want to buy the latest car and spend money on women .
You want to go to the village and compete with your fellow frausters to show who have more money and who is able to get the best chieftaincy title which is given cheaply by our greedy and shameless elders who have failed us all .
.Say no to fraud and curse be on you frauster and thier sympathizers .

4 Likes

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Keemsleek005(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Let's stop Decieving and consoling ourselves with how bad the system is and all that..

Being Fraudulent is a Personal choice..

No matter how many people do evil, it's your choice to join or not..

Stand out! Don't follow the Multitude!

We are in World where the crave for material things have engulfed the mind and soul of the people!

People are willing to trade off their soul for so called Wealth! Not minding if it cost their eternal life.. all we care about is now!

We forget that all the Mansions, automobiles and all that ends here. They have no effect on our us once we cross over.. No body carries a Gucci watch or Ferrari to The other side of life..

These things are what we should treat with very light hands.. don't make it or do or die affair..

What we should make a do or die affair is Having JESUS CHRIST... That's is the Greatest thing you can gift your soul..

Fraud in anyway or form is evil and wicked!

Abi which system, so those of us that are legit and hard working are we not in the system. Are we stupid that we didn't do illegal shits. You people should stop defending criminals we are all in the systems. So when they were making hard working people look stupid and lazy, you didnt say its the system. When him and the stupid daddy freeze were insulting peoples parents it was not the system, when he was fumbling he pays his driver 500k per month and d useless daddy freeze said, people abusing him thier father cant earn what huppidog driver earns it not the system. Stop justifying bad thing, we all in the system and the system didnt make us steal. GOOD BLESS ALL HARDWORKING MEN, you will surely be reward oneday for doing the right thing. Whatever you sow so you shall reap.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by teepain: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Apination:

All I can see from your write-up is someone who has chosen to take the middle seat but in this game, there's no middle seat. The system and the products are one and the same infact, the system is as a result of the decisions taken by the product. The system I believe represents our values and it's time we start pulling down the rotten fruits from the tree, so that whoever sees the tree would not judge it based on the few decayed fruits. undecided

May your wisdom never run dry. Anyone trying to sugar coat this criminality is only trying to be clever by half.

Anyone making excuses for fraudsters in the cloak of yahoo boys or yahoo men can as well make excuses for murderers, thieving politicians, armed robbers and all manners of criminals.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Laboni: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
omoharry:
Have you ever been a victim of fraud before?Have your account with ur life savings ever been hacked and your saving stollen by a fraudster? I pray you fall victim to scammers or online hackers /Credit or debit cards thieves, then you can come back here and justify why frausters should be justified.

Are we the only country with poor citizens ? Are we the only country with bad government ? We are a sick nation becos our societal values have been eroded and replaced with the dog eat dog word .
Tomorrow you will come here and start lamenting on why the rest of the world including the rest of Africans hate you sorry ass. You kind are like cancer that is spreading from generation to generation..all for what ? Greed greed and greed .
You want to buy the latest car and spend money on women .
You want to go to the village and compete with your fellow frausters to show who have more money and who is able to get the best chieftaincy title which is given cheaply by our greedy and shameless elders who have failed us all .
Oga nobody is encouraging fraud but don’t make it seem like Nigerians only are committing fraud. There is fraud everywhere. Corporations has been defrauding developed, developing and underdeveloped countries right from time. The government with some corporations are defrauding their country and their citizens, citizens are defrauding their fellow citizens, citizens are defrauding the government and governments in turn defrauds her citizens. So it’s what it is and if you like preach from today to tomorrow, fraud will continue and some will get caught, some won’t get caught. Just like some will work hard and get rich while some will work hard and remain poor. Also some won’t work hard and be rich while some won’t work hard and still be poor. So everyone has his or her destiny and whatever the outcome is, let everyone take responsibility for their action.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by omoharry(f): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Laboni:
Oga nobody is encouraging fraud but don’t make it seem like Nigerians only are committing fraud. There is fraud everywhere. Corporations has been defrauding developed, developing and underdeveloped countries right from time. The government with some corporations are defrauding their country and their citizens, citizens are defrauding their fellow citizens, citizens are defrauding the government and governments in turn defrauds her citizens. So it’s what it is and if you like preach from today to tomorrow, fraud will continue and some will get caught, some won’t get caught. Just like some will work hard and get rich while some will work hard and remain poor. Also some won’t work hard and be rich while some won’t work hard and still be poor. So everyone has his or her destiny and whatever the outcome is, let everyone take responsibility for their action.
Terrific. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Laboni: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
omoharry:
Terrific. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yes, as terrible as it sounds, that’s just the bitter truth. It’s a cycle that will continue.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Sniper101(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Openbusiness2:
They have come oh grin. The "You didn't investigate the source of my poverty but want to investigate the source of my wealth" gang grin

Feel pity for a fraudster Assuming you have $3.5m in your account that you worked very hard all your life to achieve but one fateful morning, you wake up and all the money is gone and maybe only $120 left out of $3.5m, will you still say this rubbish that you feel pity for a fraudster? !

Ogbeni, it's highly understandable that you're severely pained over the fact that Hush defrauded so many people and amassed wealth to himself, to the detriment of others.
The anger you're feeling, is in order.

But please, don't go about saying what you don't know; with that your illustration of $3.5m this and $120 that.

If na so Niggarrrs take dey lift thousands and millions of dollars from ppl account, you no know say Dem for dey track n find Dem boys every day by day?

Let's leave Hushpuppi alone, please.
No need kicking a man who's already down.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Joshforeal: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Openbusiness2:
They have come oh grin. The "You didn't investigate the source of my poverty but want to investigate the source of my wealth" gang grin

Feel pity for a fraudster Assuming you have $3.5m in your account that you worked very hard all your life to achieve but one fateful morning, you wake up and all the money is gone and maybe only $120 left out of $3.5m, will you still say this rubbish that you feel pity for a fraudster? Will you feel pity that you were scammed and robbed of your livelihood? All this nonsense pity party for hardened thieves need to stop. What about the victims, what do you feel for them? You never even consider them in your write up. Typing rubbish that you feel pity for a criminal fraudster scammer that have sent many people to untimely death and prolonged hospitalization just to be flaunting Rolls Royce on IG. My God, are you for real? angry

Abeg check my signature for best quality intelligent soap / sanitizer dispenser and intelligent solar LED lights with 1 year warranty. God bless!
This is Nigeria... Look how we living now... Everybody na Criminal

1 Like

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by lakeside79937: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Forget no one holy pass when some one is a criminal you can tell from the ways they live life . What do you think of their victims . Imagine you worked hard all your life and some one scammed you of all your life saving . Imagine selling your house cos of scammers . Imagine your kids ' families ; friends loved one are their victim? Have been victim before so I know how it feels
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by 21cents: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Raydos:

True, While Invictus Obi was busy portraying Nigeria in a Good light!!
grin why are you like this na grin
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by DRPAIT123(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Where did you see the $2b fraud, over bloated figures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.