Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass (61811 Views)

Nigeria: Life In A Society Of Ritual Killers / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by ScholarRidwan: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dear Good people of Nairaland, please kindly take a minute to read.
 Earlier this year I got an admission offer from a school in US but my application could not be evaluated for funding due to late submission. I had to differ the offer till next year and will have to submit  GRE score that was initially waived because of the pandemic to be evaluated for funding.

I was told if i could write the GRE and score very high coupled with my good academic background I'm sure going to get the funding. I already saved about 50k for the exam until I was told I'll be needing an International passport for the registration. I inquired about the cost of doing that which was 17800 on getting to immigration I spent nothing less than 40k to get the passport done. Now I'm I've just 10k left and the cost of the exam is 60k.

And the reason why I've to register now is.because there are not so many centers and if one does not register early enough (at least 3months prior) the scheduled date might not fit into your plan because of limited centers, and in my case my result must've been ready by December so I can be evaluated early enough when there would be more funding available and less competition.

I was able to raise the initial 50k by going to site with Surveyors and work as an instrument operator but the whole pandemic issue has affected the availability of jobs already and I'm even still being owed. So, I'm pleading with eyes full of tears to any kind hearted person to please come to my aid and support my ambition. I'm very positive of acing this exam and getting a full funding.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by northvietnam(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Afam4eva:
.“[i]Kamani, Hushpuppi too do... I go done stop yahoo if I get even one quarter of wetin Hushpuppi don make from yahoo.[/i]”
Nigga, keep quiet. Criminals don't stop just because they think they have made enough. It's in the blood and the more they make like oliver twist, they would want more. It's just like people who say that God should bless them so that they can bless others. meanwhile, they're not blessing anyone at their current level, so, what's the guaranty that they would do so when they make it.

Hush too do jare...

He would have invested heavily in naija, enter politics then recruit boys wey go dey street for him while he gets account from his Co-politicians to launder the money ...

If shit goes south, he will bail on them ...

If he went into oil biz with 1 Quarter of what he stole that would have been nice..

Look at invictis obi, if not that he came to American soil, them for no catch ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by paradigmshift(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:

Then why them con dey push him matter to us
leave hush, that guy dn chop life reach d end lol
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by MansoryMX(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hushpuppi matter na go finally kill us for this country since we nor fit reason Wetin our government dey do us. Fuel price got increased again even in this darkest hour and we are all keeping quiet. I hate this country and the people living in it.

1 Like

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by ume1000: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Those who refuse to listen to the advice of others would be used as objects of advice to others
Imagine say mama go dey tell im pikin say no do crime make u no go be like Hushpuppy
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by meobizy(f): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
The stupid writers have come again with their takes. They can never get a prediction right so they choose to write after all proof is dropped already.

Hushpuppi really lived the life. Poverty mentality did him in, the same situation which affects people who came from the gutter too quick. He needed the white man’s validation too bad by constantly wearing their names on his back. The only two regrets he may have is not going legit and not stopping when he made enough. Greed did him in, the same affliction which comes from pre-existing in a life of nothing.

I am still shocked a Great Gatsby situation is possible in real life. I thought it only was a thing of fiction

2 Likes

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Stillthebest: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Afam4eva:
.“[i]Kamani, Hushpuppi too do... I go done stop yahoo if I get even one quarter of wetin Hushpuppi don make from yahoo.[/i]”
Nigga, keep quiet. Criminals don't stop just because they think they have made enough. It's in the blood and the more they make like oliver twist, they would want more. It's just like people who say that God should bless them so that they can bless others. meanwhile, they're not blessing anyone at their current level, so, what's the guaranty that they would do so when they make it.

Oga read to understand. He was referring to someone's answer when he asked him that question.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by makewetalk2: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Even the koran that you are holding is corrupt.
Bustincole:
Only God can solve all awa problem
honestly the whole world is corrupt... take it or leave it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQnofk_x3KQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlP5JXXrVlE
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by TheKingIsHere: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
airmirthd1:
A part of me feel for this guy..

Only a potential fraudster like you, will feel for another fraudster that wrecked the lives of over 2m people.

Say NO to crime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by samsard(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
airmirthd1:
Who will feel for his victims?
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by EdmundDantes(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Openbusiness2:
They have come oh grin. The "You didn't investigate the source of my poverty but want to investigate the source of my wealth" gang grin

Feel pity for a fraudster Assuming you have $3.5m in your account that you worked very hard all your life to achieve but one fateful morning, you wake up and all the money is gone and maybe only $120 left out of $3.5m, will you still say this rubbish that you feel pity for a fraudster? Will you feel pity that you were scammed and robbed of your livelihood? All this nonsense pity party for hardened thieves need to stop. What about the victims, what do you feel for them? You never even consider them in your write up. Typing rubbish that you feel pity for a criminal fraudster scammer that have sent many people to untimely death and prolonged hospitalization just to be flaunting Rolls Royce on IG. My God, are you for real? angry

Abeg, tell them.

1 Like

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Openbusiness2:
They have come oh grin. The "You didn't investigate the source of my poverty but want to investigate the source of my wealth" gang grin

Feel pity for a fraudster Assuming you have $3.5m in your account that you worked very hard all your life to achieve but one fateful morning, you wake up and all the money is gone and maybe only $120 left out of $3.5m, will you still say this rubbish that you feel pity for a fraudster? Will you feel pity that you were scammed and robbed of your livelihood? All this nonsense pity party for hardened thieves need to stop. What about the victims, what do you feel for them? You never even consider them in your write up. Typing rubbish that you feel pity for a criminal fraudster scammer that have sent many people to untimely death and prolonged hospitalization just to be flaunting Rolls Royce on IG. My God, are you for real? angry
Don't mind the KPEKUS

1 Like

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Afam4eva(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Stillthebest:

Oga read to understand. He was referring to someone's answer when he asked him that question.
Also read my answer to understand that i was referring to the person he was referring to.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
If you've ever been scammed, you wouldn't sympathize with scammers / fraudsters.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by stanliwiser: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
airmirthd1:
If you were among the people he scammed and you still feel for him then it is genuine but for now I call it hallucination.

2 Likes

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by stanliwiser: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
MansoryMX:
Hushpuppi matter na go finally kill us for this country since we nor fit reason Wetin our government dey do us. Fuel price got increased again even in this darkest hour and we are all keeping quiet. I hate this country and the people living in it.
Same here
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by charlesm91(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
He did the crime, now he’s got to do the time. No sympathy for evil pls
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
The person that gets caught is the one into fraud. The ones that don't get caught are the ones that are not into fraud. Nigerians know their money is dirty and bloody but they will celebrate them and will crave for a taste of that money.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rubbish. All fraud sympathizers should be jailed and the prison keys thrown into Atlantic Ocean.

1 Like

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by AngelicBeing: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Openbusiness2:

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Hottdawgg: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nksleek:
EXPOSITION ON HUSHPUPPI, FLASHY LIFESTYLE OF A SOCIETY OF NOBODY HOLY PASS.

Just like all social vices, fraud is addictive and the more you get into it, the more you are captivated to get more until you are caught then you realize how messed up you have ended.
Nobody holy pass because you never can tell how your actions have pushed someone into crime.
When I broke the news of hushpuppi’s arrest to my goons that have every genuine reason in the world to continue in the lavish lifestyle of fraud, to my greatest surprise, none of these folks supported their own or felt any remorse for their nefarious activities, they rather began to cast aspersions on their senior colleague (a one time mentor) who their gist about his achievements forced me to follow him on IG since 2017 in search for contents for my blog. By the way, he was always in the news and once wrote an epic letter to the youths (some parts are referenced before this post).

“Kamani, Hushpuppi too do... I go done stop yahoo if I get even one quarter of wetin Hushpuppi don make from yahoo.” one of them replied.

When I asked how much you don chop so far from street, dude suddenly went mute. Why? Because he was unable to account for the several thousands of dollars he had received, both shared with others and personal. It’s the same scenario of unaccounted accumulation that played out with Hushpuppi because the lavish lifestyle made him to lose count of the several millions he has received and shared. I am pretty sure he’d be shocked when the charges of his exploits are read to him.

THE SYSTEM

There’s never a one man squad in fraud or if there ever is, it will be the petty one called 419 and sooner than later, there must be a recruitment to advance the scam. Often times, there’s a subtle competition among scammers on who don blow pass and puppi’s greatest rival seems to be Mompha.
Hushpuppi today happens to be the bad egg and even the hens that lay and nurture them are also clucking in condemnation but I still maintain that nobody holy pass.

No matter how you try to feign holiness, fraud has so eaten deep into our system that the many business tycoons and politicians that we look up to in town may not necessarily press computers at odd hours to bomb or hack but are the greatest beneficiaries at the forefront to receive greater proceeds in percentage by providing accounts for receiving this stolen funds mostly through money laundering and influence. A few CSOs and NGOs are not left out.

Hushpuppi is not the evil, he is a reflection of the society we live in and because Interpol/FBI understand that for every dancing bird on a footpath, there’s definitely a drummer in the bush, they are doing everything naturally possible to blacklist even the few legit ones among us because they can’t fathom how long it will take us to compromise standard and adopt fraudulent practices. The principles you preach on social media have a watering price tag that even if you wish to decline the offer, someone will pass behind your back to do it on your behalf through impersonation to soil your reputation.
Kindly channel your energy to the system and not the product.

My humble opinion.

Americans don't joke with financial crimes. He is looking at a minimum 20yrs in prison, same penalty for murder. When he comes out, he becomes hushdogi.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Rebelutionary: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
@nksleek As entitled as you are to an opinion, your opinion lacks logical merit because you're choosing to deflect from the truth which you don't want to accept;

CRIME IS AN INDIVIDUAL CHOICE and The System is a creation of individuals!

I see you to trying to hide behind the B.S Nobody Holy Pass Nonsense that some of you have come to accept as canon truth. Shameful!

Are you saying even your income can be traced to crime, cos you no holy pass? Oga you are a suspect!

There's no middle ground Son, pick a side and stop being double minded!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
airmirthd1:
please what happen to him.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by vislabraye(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nksleek:
EXPOSITION ON HUSHPUPPI, FLASHY LIFESTYLE OF A SOCIETY OF NOBODY HOLY PASS.

Just like all social vices, fraud is addictive and the more you get into it, the more you are captivated to get more until you are caught then you realize how messed up you have ended.
Nobody holy pass because you never can tell how your actions have pushed someone into crime.
When I broke the news of hushpuppi’s arrest to my goons that have every genuine reason in the world to continue in the lavish lifestyle of fraud, to my greatest surprise, none of these folks supported their own or felt any remorse for their nefarious activities, they rather began to cast aspersions on their senior colleague (a one time mentor) who their gist about his achievements forced me to follow him on IG since 2017 in search for contents for my blog. By the way, he was always in the news and once wrote an epic letter to the youths (some parts are referenced before this post).

“Kamani, Hushpuppi too do... I go done stop yahoo if I get even one quarter of wetin Hushpuppi don make from yahoo.” one of them replied.

When I asked how much you don chop so far from street, dude suddenly went mute. Why? Because he was unable to account for the several thousands of dollars he had received, both shared with others and personal. It’s the same scenario of unaccounted accumulation that played out with Hushpuppi because the lavish lifestyle made him to lose count of the several millions he has received and shared. I am pretty sure he’d be shocked when the charges of his exploits are read to him.

THE SYSTEM

There’s never a one man squad in fraud or if there ever is, it will be the petty one called 419 and sooner than later, there must be a recruitment to advance the scam. Often times, there’s a subtle competition among scammers on who don blow pass and puppi’s greatest rival seems to be Mompha.
Hushpuppi today happens to be the bad egg and even the hens that lay and nurture them are also clucking in condemnation but I still maintain that nobody holy pass.

No matter how you try to feign holiness, fraud has so eaten deep into our system that the many business tycoons and politicians that we look up to in town may not necessarily press computers at odd hours to bomb or hack but are the greatest beneficiaries at the forefront to receive greater proceeds in percentage by providing accounts for receiving this stolen funds mostly through money laundering and influence. A few CSOs and NGOs are not left out.

Hushpuppi is not the evil, he is a reflection of the society we live in and because Interpol/FBI understand that for every dancing bird on a footpath, there’s definitely a drummer in the bush, they are doing everything naturally possible to blacklist even the few legit ones among us because they can’t fathom how long it will take us to compromise standard and adopt fraudulent practices. The principles you preach on social media have a watering price tag that even if you wish to decline the offer, someone will pass behind your back to do it on your behalf through impersonation to soil your reputation.
Kindly channel your energy to the system and not the product.

My humble opinion.

Many of us are in this system but we struggle hard to make it. It's just unfortunate that he messed with the wrong people. If to say he dey Naija, dem for don release am.

1 Like

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Depressed101: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Apination:

All I can see from your write-up is someone who has chosen to take the middle seat but in this game, there's no middle seat. The system and the products are one and the same infact, the system is as a result of the decisions taken by the product. The system I believe represents our values and it's time we start pulling down the rotten fruits from the tree, so that whoever sees the tree would not judge it based on the few decayed fruits. undecided
i agree.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Liposure: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
In life, we have choices. fraud is not one
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Openbusiness2:

Abeg check my signature for best quality intelligent soap / sanitizer dispenser and intelligent solar LED lights with 1 year warranty. God bless!

Most victims of fraud are very greedy set of people. Nobody is in support of fraud but let's not get too greedy

1 Like

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Openbusiness2: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Most victims of fraud are very greedy set of people. Nobody is in support of fraud but let's not get too greedy
So the people that the guy hacked their info from government server, or sent BEC emails faking to be their bosses, or phishing scam emails, or hacking their devices from remote locations, or hack the bank and withdraw from their accounts, all these people are greedy people according to you? Nawa, wetin person no go read for Nairaland..... tueeeehhhh

2 Likes

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by castrokins(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Very Objective Opinion. Well Done!
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by Fucsheetup(f): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
franchasng:
For those saying I am one of them, that my small money is not legit....I am here to shame you all....I am legit....I condemn fraud of all kinds, I worked for my success. I went lowkey on Nairaland because I was banned by a biased/tribalistic mod for making comments defending my tribe on a politics thread cos I can't watch them drag the name of my blessed tribe in the mud, never!

I condemn Invictus Obi! Hushpuppi! Mompha! Woodberry! and many others tarnishing the image of Nigeria and hardworking Nigerians by taking scam as a means of livelihood!

Say NO to fraud of all kinds! Including political fraud perpetrated by Buhari and all Nigerian state Governors and politicians that made Nigeria difficult for hard working youths to earn a living through legal jobs! We all must rise up and say no to corrupt, tribalistic leadership of leaders like Buhari and Nigerian state Governors because they are the ones making Nigeria a hell with their corruption and tribalism and pushing Nigerian youths into crime!
You will never rise up and this quote will never mean anything. Your country will remain the same till you die and the ‘corrupt’ ones will forever rule and prosper the most here.

You are lucky to have found ‘success’ the legit way, millions of other Nigerians will never find success or escape poverty without soiling their hands. If I am offered 500mnaira contract/bribe like it was offered to my dad, who refused to ’soil‘ his hands and is still living in relative poverty... I will kill a million people to get it.

As you condemn all fraudsters, I believe you are extremely morally upright. With no bias towards any crime against other human being like the contract above.

KUDOS, the title of most honorable man will be written on your grave head

2 Likes

Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by keentola(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Reading is a culture of those who yearn for growth, and in a world where knowledge is scarce and growth is dying, you need all the headstart you can get.

You need to develop yourself mentally to stand out as an individual, so buying books and reading them is the smartest thing to do.

You can develop yourself by getting best-selling books on
Business
Self Development
Relationship
Christian Life and walking perfectly with God
Novel
African History
World History

You can also check the list of popular books that people have enjoyed over the years as many of them are on the catalogue of the WhatsApp number in my BIO.
Re: Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass by biggy26: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
airmirthd1:
Same here grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.