Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

If You Have A GIRL Child, Read This !!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Have A GIRL Child, Read This !!!!!! (881 Views)

The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / Why I Don't Want A Girl Child - Ayeni Faith Damilola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A GIRL Child, Read This !!!!!! by InfoKEY: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2020
Puberty is a critical period in the life of any growing female, it is quite a difficult time and if they are not properly guided, it could cause them to make one of the greatest mistakes in life.

When I was entering puberty, my mum gave me a few tips on the menstrual flow but that was not enough to explain the multiple changes I felt both physically and emotionally.

As an adult, I know you remember puberty; a period when your body went through a lot of changes and now you could be in charge of female teenagers who would also go through the same phase.

For many parents and guardians, introducing sex education to their girl child can be hard because they may be wondering;
1. When do I start?
2. How do I start?
3. What should I talk about?
4. How do I answer her questions?

This book answers the above and other related questions so that, as a grown woman, you would understand your body better too.

THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR EVERY TEENAGE GIRL because the book explains all the several internal and external issues that come with Puberty.
Issues like ovulation, menstruation, dysmenorrhea, delayed puberty and so many more.

Your little girl needs to know her body is unique and special and this book will teach her the changes to expect and how to handle them.
The book is well packaged to enable every teenage girl to know and understand this period which every girl child must go through.

IF YOU LOVE YOUR GIRL CHILD, YOU WILL EQUIP HER WITH THE RIGHT FOUNDATION (INFORMATION) that will help her during puberty.

Send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com to get a copy of this book.
Re: If You Have A GIRL Child, Read This !!!!!! by InfoKEY: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Alternatively, You can get a copy of this Important book via the link below

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/23/pubertywhat-your-girl-child-should-know-about/
Re: If You Have A GIRL Child, Read This !!!!!! by GospelAkede: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: If You Have A GIRL Child, Read This !!!!!! by InfoKEY: 4:19am On Jul 04, 2020
Puberty is a critical period in the life of any growing female, it is quite a difficult time and if they are not properly guided, it could cause them to make one of the greatest mistakes in life.

When I was entering puberty, my mum gave me a few tips on the menstrual flow but that was not enough to explain the multiple changes I felt both physically and emotionally.

As an adult, I know you remember puberty; a period when your body went through a lot of changes and now you could be in charge of female teenagers who would also go through the same phase.

For many parents and guardians, introducing sex education to their girl child can be hard because they may be wondering;
1. When do I start?
2. How do I start?

This book answers the above and other related questions so that, as a grown woman, you would understand your body better too.

THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR EVERY TEENAGE GIRL because the book explains all the several internal and external issues that come with Puberty.
Issues like ovulation, menstruation, dysmenorrhea, delayed puberty and so many more.

Your little girl needs to know her body is unique and special and this book will teach her the changes to expect and how to handle them.
The book is well packaged to enable every teenage girl to know and understand this period which every girl child must go through.

IF YOU LOVE YOUR GIRL CHILD, YOU WILL EQUIP HER WITH THE RIGHT FOUNDATION (INFORMATION) that will help her during puberty.

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/23/pubertywhat-your-girl-child-should-know-about/
Re: If You Have A GIRL Child, Read This !!!!!! by InfoKEY: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Parent Kindly read through

1. When do I start?
2. How do I start?

Re: If You Have A GIRL Child, Read This !!!!!! by InfoKEY: 1:31am On Jul 06, 2020

Re: If You Have A GIRL Child, Read This !!!!!! by InfoKEY: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2020
Let's help each other grow our fellowship and like on social media

We already have more than 500 views and people show interest on this topic, Imagine having an additional 500 people following you or liked your social media page..

This week, We will create a link where we will all join to drop our social media page that all of us will follow..

To be on this group chat you
- Should use the link below to read Bill and Ed story and drop your comment..The admin will contact you on how to join the group to grow your followership and like on your business social media page.

Trust me, you will be glad you did this..

This strategy has helped me and several other people increase their followership and liked on social media, it will help you also...

Remember you have all it takes to be SUCCESSFUL.

STAY POSITIVE AND STAY POSITIVE AFFIRMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS...

I wish everyone a great week...

Remember to stay safe...

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THIS BUSINESS STORY if you are planning to start a business? or You have or run a business, take less than 5 mins to read this story.

This story has helped many businesses grow

Read more

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/25/this-story-will-help-you-solve-these-business-questions/
Re: If You Have A GIRL Child, Read This !!!!!! by InfoKEY: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2020
Parent Kindly read through

1. When do I start?
2. How do I start?

(1) (Reply)

Things A Bachelor Should Have / Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? / I WROTE A REFERENCE LETTER FOR MY FRIEND'S BROTHER AND THIS IS HAPPENING NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.