Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages (39671 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by jaxxy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Adeoye2103:

to

If is Rape then the lady should defend it and dont forget he did not just help her to stay in is house they where into a relationship

who said they were in a relationship and for how long was it? From what I read they just meet on twitter and then he invited her over after a short period of being in contact. I don’t see an actual relationship here. Probably a 1st time of meeting. No previous sexual relationship b4 then also.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by clevybrown(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
This Doctor lives in the West yet openly admitted that he actually had intercourse with her when she was drunk. That's a bait he should first try to wriggle himself out from. I am not supporting the lady but a drunk person can almost not give true consent in a sexual encounter.
they were both drunk and hence were unable to reason right. Have u ever stop to think that wat if it was the drunk lady that actually initiated the sex moves on the drunk guy? How will u judge that... Must the ladies always be the victims in situations like this? Do u believe a lady can rape a vulnerable guy? Wat if it was the lady that actually made the sexually moves without the guy's consent where the guy couldn't resist because he wasn't in his right frame of mind owing to the fact that he was drunk.... Wen I hear people trying to shift the drunk sexual act on the guy, it makes me sick in my stomach like they weren't both drunk.... Why should the guy be the one to think right and make the right decisions in a situation were both parties are drunk...
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Dybala11(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
This Doctor lives in the West yet openly admitted that he actually had intercourse with her when she was drunk. That's a bait he should first try to wriggle himself out from. I am not supporting the lady but a drunk person can almost not give true consent in a sexual encounter.
They were both drunk according to the doctor's narratives, why is it that only the women must cry foul in such a situation and not the man too??
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by drlateef: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
This guy should be very careful. I was shocked when he openly admitted sleeping with her while they were both drunk. How can he prove that her consent for sex was valid in that state of intoxication? If the whole imbroglio becomes a rape trial, I hope he would come out clean. Otherwise his whole life might be crumbling on him. Because he would lose his license to practice for life in UK.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Smile4mee01: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Why don't women who falsely accuse people of rape get prosecuted like rapists?

I still don't get it.

Well, Some can't do without women, but I can guarantee you a lot of men have peace of mind without them.

This is why a friend of mine rarely messes with women if at all he does its a call girl and she is paid off.

You guys should see the movie unbelievable on Netflix, mind-boggling to show the extent women can go just to get attention.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by TheKingIsHere: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nuel4:
that doc is the champion of dragging all accused men on Twitter. The way he reacts on Twitter it is clear to me that he doesn't believe false rape accusation exists. He should sleep on the bed he laid. I just wish he's dragged for eternity.

Gbam...Same goes to other men especially on NL who support issues without hearing from both sides.

The doctor laid his bed, so he should be ready to lay on it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Russo35(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
pocohantas:

When you falsely accuse someone of rape, it means you want the person to be treated as a rapist. Jailed, maybe killed. Once it is out there, it can never be taken back in the full sense of it.

There’ll still be “what if he actually did it?”, “maybe he actually did it”, “maybe he is threatening her?”...

If you search his name, the rape allegation would be attached. These things last a lifetime and there isn’t so much you can even do to clear your name in every place it has reached.

Rape is a serious offense and women should do their best not to muddle it with their relationship issues. That way we know how to address genuine victims and not arm rapists and seasoned rape-apologists.

Think twice before accusing someone falsely. Some people do not even live to prove their innocence.

Wow..Coming from you... I'm impressed.....
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by vegafbs: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rape Allegation: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola, Demand £10,000 Damages

https://theupdates.net/rape-allegation-dr-olufunmilayo-sues-bola-demand-10000-damages/

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Alexaonfleek: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
jaxxy:
Because sm1 stayed in ur house rent free doesn’t mean u can abuse them sexually or otherwise, u can also throw them out if u can’t bare it.

The 1st page seeks to intimidate. It’s expected.

I’m not saying he’s Guilty bt how does everyone commenting immediately and surly know he’s innocent Where u there or did u investigate or it’s just not possible for a doctor/person to rape a lady stuck in his house during a visit because he feed and sheltered her

I will not go with the bandwagon. How do we prove a false rape and a real one. Pls explain All u so-called experts who have vindicated him already and attacked the gal instead of waiting for an investigation and hearing.
oh please!!
Why didn't she leave his house ever since?
I'm sure she was really comfortable staying in her rapist's house and enjoying free food and wifi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by TheKingIsHere: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nooil:

But Pastor Crest came to Bisola's house or have you forgotten? And many men come to the house of ladies whether their father's house or self rented to rape them.

Men rape girls in dark alleys too.

There is no one way to prevent rape other than when caught and proven to be guilty, give them a death sentence to serve as a deterrence to others.

I hope the bolded is applicable to ALL rapist?

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by josite: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
OdefaGirl:

If she didn't enjoy it, why did she go for the second one again..... and also agreed that it wasn't forceful intercourse.... hope she had her evidences before accusing someone. Remember, the guy has chats as evidence and his flatmate friend as witness.... grin

trust me this whole episode would have been straihtaway dismissed by any judge as doubtful and most likely taken to be sex that happens in the context of an affair and which the lady is now trying to cry foul .but the stupid dr introduction of the drunk chapter into the whole story will now make the judge adjust hos glass and begins to probe the issue of consent which he wouldnt have done if he didnt make a statement.

folks must learn to lawyer legal issues before offering a public reply.the dr got the reply very wrong but if matter proceeds to court,in Nigeria he may get off because we do not convict here if there is a slightest doubt but in europe where female issues are differently considered he will be damned.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
jaxxy:

What real rape cases?? Most of u vindicating him don’t want to see any real rape cases. If not how do u identify a real rape case without investigation and fair hearing??

The case of husband and wife is quite different and even a real relationship as bf/gf is also quite different from this.

The gal was not his gf, they met online and he invited her over. They have never had sex prior to this time. So there was no previous consensual sex. They also had sex twice according to him which cud been consented or forced based on the scenario.

So pls this is not a longterm or even short term relationship gone sour. It just happened this lockdown and they were probably meeting for the 1st time. undecided

How is this different from cases of boyfriend and girlfriend..??..someone had sex twice...first time she ddnt realize it’s rape... it’s the second time she found out??

See, this is how things play out in court...ddnt u see the chat where she was telling the doctor she want him to fvck her.... she now got into the UK.. stay for 4 months and claim she was raped...don’t you know intent is proved in court... a man you were with for 4 months only had sex with you twice...is that the Modus operandi of a man that forcefully enters a woman??

stand in front of any jury and claim this crap... and your case will get dismissed sharpally...

The problem with people like you is that you think with your emotions and becos of that you think people that vindicate men like this doctors are rape apologist.... no one is supporting rape.. but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t look at cases objectively....

Which investigation do want to do seff?? people like this know they don’t have any mark of struggle on their body, no sign of forced entry, nothing.. that’s why she was saying .... “I leave you for God”
She went on on the internet claiming someone raped her and she’s saying “I leave you for God and I don’t want to spoil your reputation”...

it’s like some women think rape is the same with stepping on someone mistakenly..

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by AfroKnight: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
vicardino:

Sega follower spotted

Not necessarily, distinguished cheesy cheesy
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by vegafbs: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
This DrOlufunmi of a person na mumu...

He likes puna too much, For the fact that a lady you do not love cohabited with you be things...
She again stopped you from seeing Chelsea match, who does that? Na that day she go commot my crib!

Unfortunately, em mumu no allow am act like a man...

https://theupdates.net/rape-allegation-dr-olufunmilayo-sues-bola-demand-10000-damages/

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by eyinjuege: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
orlahtohbadt:
[/b] I don't like the fact that people make the narrative to only fit men being the rapist.[b] Any gender can perpetrate the heinous act of rape. Now, I buy your explanation but it would have been better if you were fair enough. Women to indulge in cult activities, the female gender are found in the society, even in secondary and tertiary institutions and they can be artisans too, so if they fit into these circles, then they can be a perpetrator too and not only a victim.

You may not like the bolded, but it doesn't negate the fact that 9 in 10 victims of rape are female majorly raped by males. That doesn't mean men are not victims, but majority of victims are females, hence why it seems more attention is on them.
Even of the 1 in 10 male victims, half or more are perpetrated by fellow males.
Now that we all know homosexuality is not as rare as we would love to believe amongst us, you better all start fighting against rape of women that is rampant because life is turn by turn- your a.ss may be the next target by a stronger man, and I can bet it that you would be too embarrassed to ever admit you were violated from behind by a fellow man. Many men would rather die than admit such.
So I agree with you on one thing, being a man doesn't make you immune to rape
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by AfroKnight: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
ElasticStone:

A swear. If it’s me, minimum will be 100,000 GBP. Nonsense ingredient

She will not be able to pay o. cheesy She has not started collecting salary as a doctor. £10k is good. At least, She will be paying it £500 per month for nearly 2 years. grin Win Win.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by TheKingIsHere: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Last last ....this sex of a thing will have to involve signed papers before and after the deed is done..

Especially video.

Na video save Nemar, or else he would have been in jail now
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by jaxxy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
1StopRudeness:

How is this different from cases of boyfriend and girlfriend..??..someone had sex twice...first time she ddnt realize it’s rape... it’s the second time she found out??

See, this is how things play out in court...ddnt u see the chat where she was telling the doctor she want him to fvck her.... she now got into the UK.. stay for 4 months and claim she was raped...don’t you know intent is proved in court... a man you were with for 4 months only had sex with you twice...is that the Modus operandi of a man that forcefully enters a woman??

stand in front of any jury and claim this crap... and your case will get dismissed sharpally...

The problem with people like you is that you think with your emotions and becos of that you think people that vindicate men like this doctors are rape apologist.... no one is supporting rape.. but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t look at cases objectively....

Which investigation do want to do seff?? people like this know they don’t have any mark of struggle on their body, no sign of forced entry, nothing.. that’s why she was saying .... “I leave you for God”
She went on on the internet claiming someone raped her and she’s saying “I leave you for God and I don’t want to spoil your reputation”...

it’s like some women think rape is the same with stepping on someone mistakenly..

I speaking based on the facts I’ve seen sofar. I’m not saying he’s guilty either, I just said I can’t dismiss the “ACCUSATION” like that without more details and investigation. Nothing emotional here.

I also wasn’t aware there was a text msg of sexual context btwn them. I’m just hearing from u and that changes Smtngs.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Nitah1: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Nice one. We need more of this. These hoes must think twice and know what they're signing up for before falsely accusing a man of rape all in a bid to bring him down.
You ate my food, slept in my house, spent my money and you're gonna repay me by soiling my hard-earned reputation? I'll be damned if the whole world doesn't use you as a case study sad and I won't be filing a $10,000 lawsuit. Expect way more angry
My wife's friend daughter came to live with my wife while I was away for a while when I came home that faithful day this girl became distracted and started setting traps for me by leaving her megs open in front of me and saying things like am younger than my age and all that.......
This continues to the next day,I don't know what came over me....to this point I cannot explain ....but we started kissing and this girl took my hand straight to her pant,while fingering her I discovered some thick white discharge that took over my finger,when I made to stop she instructed me not to stop and that if I stop she will report me to my wife....

wao,I was shocked..... I told her I cannot do it and that she's sick and is even wrong to do that to my wife.....thank God that discharge help me.

But this girl called her mother to inform her that I rape her and that her whole body is paining her,this got to my wife.....

Thank God my wife knows me well.....she told her friend that if her husband cannot rape and that if at all he's a rapist she would have been the first victim (if you know,you know)....

Na so the babe came back k to apologised o.

from that day,I fear who no fear woman.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I hope the bolded is applicable to ALL rapist?

OF COURSE
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by soojar(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

According to him he was also drunk. He could as well accused the lady of raping him too.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
oh please!!
Why didn't she leave his house ever since?
I'm sure she was really comfortable staying in her rapist's house and enjoying free food and wifi.

I think there was an unexpected lockdown in the uk and she was caught up there during the period. That wud explain why she cudnt leave.

Bt I’m just hearing of her text msgs with the man and that changes sm provable facts in the case.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Martinez39s(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
jornwhite:
What Odds , that she stayed with a rapist for 4month without reporting or that they had another sex termed consensual, except you know about witnesses & evidence she neva mentioned
If i had a case like these i won't even hire a lawyer.
By all common sense and logic, the guy has nothing to worry about. However, some of laws over there are not based of morality, fairness, and logic.

According to crazy law over there, sleeping with a drunk woman is equivalent to rape even if both of you were drunk. On the flip side, a woman, drunk or not, sleeping with a drunk man isn't rape. For some weird reasons, they believe a drunk man should be held accountable for his actions while a drunk woman shouldn't. They also presume, for females only, that consent cannot be given when drunk.

When the simp Dr. Olufunmilayo released his statement that both were drunk and had sex, I knew that he dug a deep hole for himself. Not only is he a simp, he is utterly fòolish. Charging her for damages with a legal document will likely not do śhit. Ask those who signed prenup.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Nitah1: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
soojar:

According to him he was also drunk. He could as well accused the lady of raping him too.
Tell him o
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by TheKingIsHere: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nooil:

The struck part was unnecessary. Sometimes you nairalanders make me lose faith in humanity (exaggerating).

I remember back in school, one of my coursemates received a call, she rushed out of the class crying bitterly. We heard the news later, armed robbers had gone to her house and only her sister was at home. They raped her.

We have heard about armed robbers going to homes and raping even wives.

I remember a certain pastor where I formerly worshipped. This pastor has a reputation for being overly friendly with girls and women. I remember one certain time I came to his office to deliver something to him and he asked me to sit on his laps. I refused. I don't care about the level of familiarity I have with someone but somethings are not right.

Some months later, word went out that they saw another girl sitting on his laps, and it's likely they are having a relationship.

One day, this man came to my father's house (my dad is a church worker), and when my father entered the room to get something to give him, he tried to grab my boobs. He probably would have tried to rape me if no one was there.

You have to understand that rapists lack self-control. It doesn't matter where or when the urge comes, they will carry out what they have in mind.

Very true

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Tallesty1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
AerialMapper:
Go and sit down Dr Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya

Red wine cannot make you so drunk that you have non-consensual sex with a woman

A drunk woman cannot give consent

No consent means rape

You've no idea how stupid you sound, are men and women not equal before the law? If a woman cannot be judged by her decisions in her drunkenness then why should a man be nailed for the same offense?

They were both drunk, they had sex while they were drunk and even when they were sober.

Let me even ask you, who initiated the sex after they got drunk?

You know right that she's a rapist if she was the one that made the first move? After all the doctor was too drunk to consent to sex.
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by HRMK: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
HIM JUST WAN TAKE AM SAFE FACE!HIM WAN SAY DEM NEFA AV SEX TOGEDA B4?YEYE!
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by TheKingIsHere: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nooil:

OF COURSE

Thats why this Dr. is in soup.

This is what he said...

He knew this, yet still got drunk with her and had sex. Unless he has a video showing that she initiated the sex, he is finish if she gets a good lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by itzdave1: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
AerialMapper:
Go and sit down Dr Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya

Red wine cannot make you so drunk that you have non-consensual sex with a woman

A drunk woman cannot give consent
No consent means rape

See next time when you want to talk first sat it in a cup and put the cup to your ear to see how it sounds...

So they both drank wine together, and she got too drunk on red wine to actually give consent, but HE on the other hand isn't allowed to get too drunk to give consent to sex? Even though they both drank the same wine of which she was even the one who brought the wine out?

You're such a sick twisted person and you think like a bucket.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by clevybrown(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol...£10k? U think she is playing for Manchester City abi?...Look you are also guilty of leading her on to visiting you in the UK. If she wasn't a babe u could have sex with, tell us if u would have invested ur cash to process her visa, pay her way to the UK, accomodate and spend on her upkeep for the period. How many guys have u invested on that way?
So does all this give the lady in question the room to accuse him of rape?
Re: Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Thats why this Dr. is in soup.

This is what he said...

He knew this, yet still got drunk with her and had sex. Unless he has a video showing that she initiated the sex, he is finish if she gets a good lawyer

And the doctor might be poor because that notice doesn't even look like it was drafted by a sound lawyer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped / Chinenye Celestina Iloh Kidnapped And Killed In Anambra; Her Son Missing (Photo) / Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.