Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects (8194 Views)

Muslims Must learn Tawheed (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by DrMuzungu(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Blah blah blah. That is all I see here. Better go pray to Beelzebub and your sins will maybe, just maybe, be forgiven.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by Slymania123: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2020
may Almighty Allah reward the poster abundantly, but observation, please when next you are quoting any verse of the holy Quran, always vets for its accuracy very well before posting it to the public. you can check the last ayah quoted. please note that this comment is just to call the attention of the poster.جزاكم الله خيرا
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by fashionhub: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
offset67:
Force me learn am na, terrorists
IT TAKES ONE TO RECOGNIZE THE OTHER
MOREOVER NO ONE MENTIONED YOU
YOU ARE ONLY ACTING LIKE A DEMENTED FOOL

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by sunshineV(f): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
a god that only speak Arabic is that one a god? some humans speak up to 6 languages

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by fashionhub: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
oludavis123:
I believe in Jesus and that he is the Son of God.
I LOVE YOU FOR BELIEVING IN JESUS
WHY DONT YOU ALSO BELIEVE IN WHAT HE BELIEVED IN?
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by fashionhub: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
patani:
Those who do not believe in fighting Jihad are not the real Muslim...A real muslim takes Mohamed (SAW) as the purest of human kind while emulating him in all things.....

So, a real Muslim marry more than 1 wife as long as you have the means
A real Muslim fight or support Jihad financially if he is unable to fight
A real Muslim married a wife as young as 6 years old and betroth them at 9
A real muslim beats his wife when they misbehave
A real muslim kills Christian and Others who do not belive in Alah whereever they find them
A real muslim VISITS Mecca in his lifetime as long as he has the means

I can go on
OKAY
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by fashionhub: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
sunshineV:
a god that only speak Arabic is that one a god? some humans speak up to 6 languages
WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT FROM?
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by fashionhub: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
sunshineV:
WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT FROM
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by Patrioticman007(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
patani:
Those who do not believe in fighting Jihad are not the real Muslim...A real muslim takes Mohamed (SAW) as the purest of human kind while emulating him in all things.....

So, a real Muslim marry more than 1 wife as long as you have the means
A real Muslim fight or support Jihad financially if he is unable to fight
A real Muslim married a wife as young as 6 years old and betroth them at 9
A real muslim beats his wife when they misbehave
A real muslim kills Christian and Others who do not belive in Alah whereever they find them
A real muslim VISITS Mecca in his lifetime as long as he has the means

I can go on

Your mumu never do ?.
Have you worship your Idol today ?.

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by Auwm1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
God hears all languages and not only Arabic. The Bible were preserved in Hebrew and Greek and what you have is the Translation into English.
God hears all Languages and the Muslims prays in the Language other than Arabic.

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by dreality: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
By this quote:

In a hadeeth narrated by Abu Huraira in our book of Al-adabul mufrad: a man came to the prophet (saw) asking who should I be most dutiful to (among humans), he saw said your mother, he repeated this thrice and then said your father.

Are you saying Islam says a mother is 3 times more important than a father!?

First, we don't know how authentic this narration is.

Second, the man in the narration asked that he wanted to help, and was told to help his mother three times before mentioning the father. Whether the Prophet (pbuh) said so because the father was wealthy and the mother a poor woman, we never bothered to know.

Pristine Islam does not debate who is more important between a father or mother, but the privilege almighty Allah himself gives the father is immense:

1. Hadith: only two invocations go directly straight to Allah and those are Lah ilaha ila Allahu and the prayers of the father for his children. So you want your prayers answered, ask your father to pray for you

2. Hadith: father is the middle door paradise(best way to paradise) . It is up to you to take advantage of it or not
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by adewad13(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
marvin906:

from peace to pieces

That is if you fail to accept Islam....then on the day of reckoning it will be pieces for you not peace.

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by patani(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?.
Have you worship your Idol today ?.

Why are you taking this personal.? .. I do not worship skul... And fundamental Christianity forbids that... Unlike
you that does not practice fundamental Islam by blowing yourself up... I practice fundamental Christianity Peace!
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by marvin906(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
adewad13:

That is if you fail to accept Islam....then on the day of reckoning it will be pieces for you not peace.

don't worry am.gonna pass on being a suicide b.omber

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by adewad13(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
marvin906:

don't worry am.gonna pass on being a suicide b.omber
Good for you....direct ticket to Hell...take care.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by Akhirastriver(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
patani:

No one said Jesus is 100% God, Jesus is a Son of God and part of Creation...

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by suleiman02: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Thanks but i think i'll pass......i don't want learn anything about the religion of "PEACE", or any another religon at all.

Even though that is the primary purpose of creating you, giving you choice, and then you will be rewarded or retributed after your death?!
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by suleiman02: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Slymania123:
may Almighty Allah reward the poster abundantly, but observation, please when next you are quoting any verse of the holy Quran, always vets for its accuracy very well before posting it to the public. you can check the last ayah quoted. please note that this comment is just to call the attention of the poster.جزاكم الله خيرا

Thanks, wa antum fajazaakumullahu khairan
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects by Vulcanheph(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
suleiman02:

Even though that is the primary purpose of creating you, giving you choice, and then you will be rewarded or retributed after your death?!
That is what you believe not me..... I simply believe in God and that's final, I'm not bound by any religion.

FYI
my primary purpose in this life is much greater than any religion on Earth and definitely has nothing to do with some imaginary God.

Muslim Man Pleads With Arewa Leaders To Start Speaking Against Child Marriages / Muhammad Killed People, So How Can He Be Good? / Happy Eid ul Adha To Nairalanders