Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (61815 Views)

Bernice King, Jidenna, Others Ask Buhari To Release Jailed Protesters / Tobias Okwuru: APC Clarifies Buhari's Appointment Of 'Dead' Ex Lawmaker / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Ossimhhen21(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jidenna no be ibo name
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Joshkouture: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Way back fine boy law school guy.
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by MrMcJay(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
James A. Tinubu
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Funkybabee(f): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by SaintLucia: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Anywhere you see two or three Igbo standing, try and listen to their conversation, I swear it's all about JAGABAN and Buhari. It has been like this since 2015. grin

And meanwhile congratulations to the Tinubu family.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by BlackfireX: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jidenna is that not an Igbo name??

This is unacceptable
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by oloriLFC(f): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
What is quite long? Cos there were no commas na. They are beautiful names

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by specimenG: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
I sell glo weekly data 5gig for 1k and 20gig for 3500 a month. Contact or chat me on 08062291428
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Captainrambo2: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
emmabest2000:
Congrats to Tinubu's family
But that name Tobias hmmm....

All the people I know that bear the name has one thing in common

Red cap crew grin

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by SarkinYarki: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Future Governor of Lagosians

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congrats. Meanwhile sub and upgrade your dstv and gotv
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by IvarTheBoneless: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Before you go on and on....

Britain has eliminated citizenship by birth...jus soli as far back as 1983

Lemme check.

DuBLINGreenb:
We don't care

Women will marry anything for money

Meanwhile do you notice that the baby is a British citizen? Lol can you see your leaders? They plan to loot the nation dry and flee with their kids and grandkids abroad dey there dey mumu yourself fighting for them many of them will remain abroad until their parents have appointments for them I can list many currently living abroad full time, you that knows Nigeria and Nigerian politics like the back of your palm nothing for you.

You that is here fighting for them because they are your tribes men are only decieving yourself when the time comes they will run and leave you infact they will carry children of their fellow politicians from other tribes and abandon you that is from their tribe, you doubt me? Do you know Uzo kalu children, Buhari children and co
used to chill at kalus house in kalus state you that is from Katsina go and enter buharis house na let me see you, you that is from Abia go and enter Kalus house make I see

They realise the baby will las LA's have just 3 names right? I had 4 names, I am bearing only 3 nobody even believes my 4th name is my name do except 3 named all the extras are waste
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Openbusiness2: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Weekend PROMO PROMO PROMO:

Buy 30 units upwards and get free delivery anywhere in Nigeria (except war zones, terrorist areas and bandits locations)

Intelligent Soap / Sanitizer Dispenser For Sale Brand New North America product with best quality and 1 year warranty.

Check my signature for the link to the thread and contact details.

✓ Offer Valid ONLY FOR THIS WEEEKEND ✓
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Builderscall: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
For your Aluminum Roofing Sheet, Stone Coated Roofing sheet and Water collector contact us on 07088999644
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Lovelyn451(f): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nbote:
He gave d child an Igbo name Jidenna while tribalists want to strangle demselves over nothing
but why?? Is either of the parents Igbo?
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Johnson5258: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
bat bawo, na BAT haha, are you jealous? Lol!

ifytrik:
Congratulations to the family, may God bless this child(bat junior) with a good heart and make him not to become an armed robber lyk his grand father (bat senior)
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Goalnaldo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
GboyegaD:
Congratulations and I pray he lives a purpose fulfilling life.

OP, abeg, where the long name?
seven names is not long to you? angry
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Herbephe1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by justbonny(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by selfmadeboss: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
all of them are mad
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Welcomme: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
RexTramadol1:
The guy no too resemble Jags.......

Seems he's a Christian, that's good!

BAT junior, welcome
He is. I think only one of Tinubu children is a Muslim.
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by selfmadeboss: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mypock:
Please help a brother. If fail to raise 30k, by tomorrow my properties will be outside. It's a confirmed threat from my landlord. God bless whoever can take me out of this shame.
move to a house of 1k a month or squat with somone and share rent. i have lived in a mud house where i paid 500 naira monthly now i live n one of the most expensive estates in VI. stop going for things above u

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ossimhhen21:
Jidenna no be ibo name
Explain this
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Premiumwriter: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello

I can help you to write high quality articles for your clients or websites. My rate is good and delivery will be very neat and timely.

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp: https:///2347055822849
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by BlackfireX: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
SaintLucia:
Anywhere you see two or three Igbo standing, try and listen to their conversation, I swear it's all about JAGABAN and Buhari. It has been like this since 2015. grin

And meanwhile congratulations to the Tinubu family.

Whenever you see Yoruba people discussing, they must mention Igbo name grin

Onikure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Before you go on and on....

Britain has eliminated citizenship by birth...jus soli as far back as 1983

Lemme check.

True but I'm sure Seyi Tinubu has citizenship or at least settled status he stayed in the UK for many years even got a law degree there and settled status all you need for settled status is 5 years stay, pre settled is 2 years all the other requirements are moi moi for Seyi
With these his child born in the UK can get citizenship

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by SaintBeehot(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Discombulator:
Mtcheww family of looters,God bless you child,may you not grow up and be unfortunate like your ugly grandfather
Tinubu has never been unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by DropsMic(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Focusmind: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nigerian politician's children and abroad are like 5 & 6 grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by Goalnaldo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
selfmadeboss:
move to a house of 1k a month or squat with somone and share rent. i have lived in a mud house where i paid 500 naira monthly now i live n one of the most expensive estates in VI. stop going for things above u
how much do you pay?
Re: Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
IJOBA2:
THE FUTURE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE
By then, your own children would have replaced you in hailing. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria / Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo) / Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.