Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Angela Nwosu Reacts To Destiny Stealing Allegation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angela Nwosu Reacts To Destiny Stealing Allegation (676 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu Reacts To Destiny Stealing Allegation by sirchikero: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Angela Nwosu the Nigerian self dubbed witch has responded to the allegations of selling fake bracelets and stealing people’s destinies.

NAIJA NEWS NG reports that a fan of hers , Ukoha Esther Kasarachi, shared her experience on having bad dreams after practicing the spiritual tips Angela Nwosu dishes out on social media. Read her experience below :
“PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORTANT. I Ukoha Esther Kasarachi publicly denounce ANGELA NWOSU and anything or anyone that has anything to do with her. I’ve been in the dark these past year; my life has taken a different turn. I’ve stopped going to church, stopped praying. Believing that one blue eyes bracelet or any fetish thing would be the final solution to my problem, not knowing I enslaved myself to mental slavery.

I started following this woman since last year, I was a die-hard fan.. I would tackle anyone who says anything about her, her both accounts and page were on my “see first”

My girlfriend Hrm Sandra Eche has talked and talked a lot of times advised me to leave this woman, I no gree. she said I have a shining star and following this woman might tamper with the God-given luck I have, I say for where?
Read Angela Nwosu's response via link : https://www.naijanewsng.com/angela-nwosu-reacts-to-destiny-stealing-allegation/

Re: Angela Nwosu Reacts To Destiny Stealing Allegation by judedwriter(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Of course, the devil has no free gift.

All the riches in the custody of the devil, he stole them from people and gives them to his cohorts.

Including people's blessings and destinies.

This is why life is so difficult and hard for many,

And many contemplate suicide,

Their destinies has been stolen....

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Reacts To Destiny Stealing Allegation by GospelAkede: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Gospel / Anambra Prophet: Many Visit Again Including Women And Men Bath N*ked SEE VIDEO / Former Assemblies Of God Church Nigeria General Superintendent Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.