Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,453 members, 7,861,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Choose From Amaechi, Obi, Onu And Umahi For President- Igbo Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Choose From Amaechi, Obi, Onu And Umahi For President- Igbo Youths (1100 Views)

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation / $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose From Amaechi, Obi, Onu And Umahi For President- Igbo Youths by wingmanIII: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Who are these idiots? Igbo President,Amaechi?
Re: Choose From Amaechi, Obi, Onu And Umahi For President- Igbo Youths by real1000: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, you guys are funny, who do you wanna deceive that Ikewerre ain't Igbos.

Just like saying Ijebu ain't Yoruba

Or Kwara / Okun (in kogi) people ain't Yoruba cos they ain't in sw.

If Ameachi becomes president, it'll favor SE than Other regions.

In as much Ikewerre is igbo dialect, Ameachi is igbo.
Our sister Nwanyiogwashi is really changing from you grin
Re: Choose From Amaechi, Obi, Onu And Umahi For President- Igbo Youths by Sammy07: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol

Who told you all these. Allow we the custodians to brief you on how things work here.

Do you know that Amaechi might have different meaning in Igboland and Ikwerreland?

The matter is Igbo presidency and not the other way round. If not let buhari go for third and fourth term.

Moreover his name is Rotimi..

Oga, that's the internal battle of you guys.

To we other Nigerians, Chibueke Ameachi is igbo.

Tell an average Yoruba / Benin / Hausa or Fulani that name and ask him which tribe does that name is ascribed to.

Won't they tell you Igbo?

You want to use the back door to gain presidency.

You are denying him now, if he becomes the president, you will accept him back.

Guy, that works in 1900
Re: Choose From Amaechi, Obi, Onu And Umahi For President- Igbo Youths by Sammy07: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
real1000:
Our sister Nwanyiogwashi is really changing from you grin

I don't understand you, but I've not seen her lately.
My regards to her wink
Re: Choose From Amaechi, Obi, Onu And Umahi For President- Igbo Youths by real1000: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sammy07:

I don't understand you, but I've not seen her lately.
My regards to her wink
You should know her whereabout
Re: Choose From Amaechi, Obi, Onu And Umahi For President- Igbo Youths by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Oga, that's the internal battle of you guys.

To we other Nigerians, Chibueke Ameachi is igbo.

Tell an average Yoruba / Benin / Hausa or Fulani that name and ask him which tribe does that name is ascribed to.

Won't they tell you Igbo?

You want to use the back door to gain presidency.

You are denying him now, if he becomes the president, you will accept him back.

Guy, that works in 1900

You see,...Lol

I don't know anybody by name chibueke Ameachi.

I have never heard such name before..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Member Of The Federal House Of Representative? / Ekwulobia Boils, As Agba Village Gives General Overseer, Rev Dr Emeka Ezike.. / Yoruba Youths Are Slaves, Prostitutes Abroad –prof Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.